It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:39 am

Free Newsletter

Madison - The Good The Bad & The Ugly......

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Madison - The Good The Bad & The Ugly......

Postby Moonie » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:39 am

Hey all!!

Well I had a really big wk end! Food wise I went ok.... but here's the but (lol there's always 1) I managed 2 drink from fri nite all the way thro 2 sun! hhahahaha I had a lota fun tho! I tried to work it out on calorie king but I think I went ova! I’ll just have 2 make sure to work out every day this wk!
I initially wanted 2 try & not drink, I think that's a tad but unrealistic! I mean it seems @ my age the only time I get 2 catch with my friends is when we go drinking! And when i have 4 different groups of friends there always seems 2 b som1 who wants 2 go out @ the mo! But I swear I’d never been out sooo much till I started trying 2 b healthy...hahaha it's always the way!

Haven't had any more headaches! I think it might have just been hormonal...?
I have decided that I’m not going to weigh myself this wk cuz I was reading Jane’s thread & I know I will feel the same if I don't lose weight or prob if I only lose a bit & I don't want 2 give myself the chance 2 slip up!

Well here's 2 a new wk!

Madison
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9Aku8C/]
no more binge eating!
Moonie

Postby B'sgirl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:31 pm

Hi Madison,

Sorry, I'm a bit behind on catching up everyone's posts! Welcome to the forum!

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Strawberry » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:53 pm

Big weekend. I used to be the same, now i'm so over drinking myself stupid lol.
Good idea not weighing in, i'm doing the same until i feel confident enough to jump on the scale, i know myself if i don't see a loss i'll have even bigger slip ups.
Strawberry

Postby Moonie » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:36 pm

Well I am typing 2 u from a world of pain… (lol sorry couldn’t resist using that description) !!! I injured my big toe/foot @ work , sooo much pain I can barely walk. I got hardly any sleep last nite cuz it wouldn't stop hurting! It’s just gross. I’ll save u all the description, from the look on every1's face @ work I think it's 4 the best lol! Sure 2 say u'll prob b hearing a lot from me ova the next couple of days while I stay locked in the house waiting 4 it 2 heal!

Now back 2 diet, was ova my calorie limit yesterday cuz I decide that cuz of my injury I was aloud an after work drink! lol I thought that was a good justification...? 2day I have been bad again got in to the chco biscuits but I totaled it in 2 calorie king straight away so I won't go ova my calorie limit again, I’ll have to be extra careful with my diet cuz I wont b doing any exercise.

Hope ever1's wk is going a lil beta & thanks 4 the welcome Hayley!

Madison
no more binge eating!
Moonie

Postby jaz87 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:51 pm

Moonie wrote: I mean it seems @ my age the only time I get 2 catch with my friends is when we go drinking! And when i have 4 different groups of friends there always seems 2 b som1 who wants 2 go out @ the mo! But I swear I’d never been out sooo much till I started trying 2 b healthy...hahaha it's always the way!

Madison

Amen to that!! my friends drink like fish, and they still have these tiny little waist lines!!! But all in moderation I suppose.
Hope your toe is feeling better soon, I'm trying not to picture it!
[/url]
jaz87

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:48 pm

Ow. I hope your foot gets better really quickly, Madison! Make sure you take care of yourself.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Moonie » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:06 pm

Just a quick update....
Well I went 2 the Dr yesterday & the good news is my toe isn't broken! yay! But I’m on crutches, I forgot how hard they r 2 use there a work out in them self!
Diet hasn't been great I had hungry jacks yesterday & I drank last nite 4 obvious reasons (go QLD!) lol
Haven’t been 2 much better 2 day, can't wait 4 this toe 2 get better!!

Madison
no more binge eating!
Moonie

Postby Cac33 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:13 pm

Glad its not broken. Take care of your toe :D
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby Strawberry » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:22 pm

Glad to hear your toe isn't broken.
Strawberry

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:34 pm

I hope your toe gets better soon. Glad to hear it's not broken! I'd imagine you'll be getting heaps of upper-body exercise using those crutches too. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Tarz » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Its good that its not broken, how long do you think you'll be off it?

Damn Queenslander! :lol: my boss is a queenslander too and the emails and text messages of jokes and taunts have been coming in truckloads! ARGH! next year...
Tarz

Postby Moonie » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Hehehe go qld!!!
Um doc said I should be able 2 hobble (my word) round on it next wk! I’ll b so glad, my under arms r sooooo sore from the crutches. The other prob is a have had a bit on binge cuz I been stuck @ home soooo bored so I’ve been way way way ova in my calorie intake!!! I’m so annoyed @ myself!

Madison
no more binge eating!
Moonie

Postby milkyway » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:23 pm

Hi Madison - glad to hear the toe is on the mend. I was doing well with my exercise last year and dropped a big plate on my toe - didn't break my toe but had to get the nail drilled cos I was in agony and it's STILL growing out weirdly. I was shattered because I couldn't wear shoes for about 2-3 weeks and lost the momentum :(

Hang in there and Ali's right - it's a chance to build your upper body strength :P
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Moonie » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:49 am

That's horrible milkyway! (Tho I’m in the same boat)
I have decided despite my toe I’m gonna get my butt in 2 gear, u know what did it? Today trying 2 find something 2 wear.... well I found allot of things I wanted 2 wear but I couldn't fit in 2 any of them!! I didn't realise how far I’d let myself go. It’s prob cuz I just avoided trying on certain clothes all 2gethter! It’s sooo depressing 2 have a wardrobe full of nice clothes and 2 b relegated 2 wearing less than a quarter of them.... most of which r incredibly tight.

Girls I’m joining u on the 60day challenge! Today won't b the best start I know cuz I am going out 2nite but will try & allow 4 it but then I’m straight in 2 it on Sunday...there's no time like the present sooo that's I’m starting now instead of Monday when I know I’ll feel even worse!
I’m gonna start using the exercise bike I have, I figure that'll work round my toe!
Wish me luck here I go...

Madison
no more binge eating!
Moonie

Postby Strawberry » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:59 am

Good idea joining in on the 60 day blitz! Great way 2 work around your injury, i'm off to buy some joggers & a treadmill or bike today- so excited.
what a great incentive to get back into those tight clothes - you can do this!! :D
Have fun out 2nigt.
Strawberry

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress