It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:38 am

Free Newsletter

bringing sassi back

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: bringing sassi back

Postby Moonie » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:43 am

That's a great loss, ur more than defiantly back on track!
good luck 4 this wk!

Madison
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9Aku8C/]
no more binge eating!
Moonie

Postby Cac33 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:48 am

Well done on a great loss Sassi!!! Big pat on the back for you!

I know what you mean about struggling to have your water on the weekends! During the week I easily drink 2-3lts a day but on weekends barely have more than a litre!

Sounds like you have a very good exercise plan, stick to it & you'll be getting more great results.
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:55 am

Brilliant loss, Sassi! What you're doing is obviously working for you. Good luck with the upcoming week. You're doing amazingly well!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby tania2573 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:08 am

Excellent loss.Keep it up nd good luck for next week
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby sassi » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:36 pm

thanks everyone :)

i'm trying to be realistic & understand that there's very little chance of losing weight like this on a weekly basis (seeing my average previously was around 400g) but it feels good to get things off to a good start!

i also just had my probation review at work & it all went well so now i'm a permanent member of staff. i knew it was okay because my manager goes on leave for 3 weeks after tomorrow & he'd already scheduled a handover meeting for the next 3 weeks for after the review. but it satisfies the paranoia in me for it to be official :lol:
sassi

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:03 pm

Yay Sassi! It's always good to get the official nod just to be sure even though you know there's no problem. Well done!

And it doesn't matter if you can't get a 1.2kg loss every week. What matters is you're now 1.2kg closer to your goal weight. Awesome work!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Strawberry » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:45 pm

glad it went well for you. I don't like the probation period either.
Strawberry

Postby milkyway » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:32 pm

Congrats on still having a job after your probation review :lol: Must be a huge relief.

And well done for the loss this week. You've got a good plan worked out, too :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby HappyBella55 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:37 pm

Woo hoo!!!! That's a great loss Sassi.

You'll be saying bye bye to the 90's before you know it. Doesn't matter if you have big or small losses. A loss is a loss and it all adds up.

I'll log on again tomorrow at work and reply to your PM. I've got the reply I tried sending you last time saved on my USB stick which is at work.

Keep up the great work.

Mwah :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby sassi » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:18 pm

hey bella - i'll pm you my email just in case your pm's are still all weird!

am feeling pretty good this week. just trying to decide whether i want to record my weight weekly or fortnightly. big decisions!

we had our weekend away in daylesford & it was awesome! exactly what i needed - including 9-10 hours of sleep on friday & saturday nights! didn't focus on my eating & ate a bit of junk, but i don't have a problem with that. i focussed on relaxing & switching my brain off :lol: i have a bad habit of overthinking everything & also when i'm at home i don't always relax because i'm always thinking that there is something i could be doing. but being away left me no option but to relax!! :D a private outdoor spa also helped!

back to reality now though but am working on keeping the ' right' attitude in keeping with my 60 day blitz challenge!
sassi

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:26 pm

I'm glad you had such a great time in Daylesford! I've heard such great things about that place I've always been dying to go there. It's good that you managed to relax and destress over the weekend. What a great way to get into the right headspace for the 60 day challenge!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby shelbel » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:05 pm

I remember going to Daylesford as a kid back when i lived in Ballarat. Its a really nice spot from what i recall. Sounds like a divine get away :D

Your off to a great start on the WL and have a sensible plan going on, you'll under 90 in no time. I reckon you should weigh in fortnightly cause you did say you have smaller losses so maybe it would be less disheartning to only weigh in every 2 weeks?? Thats my 2 cents anyway and ive got no intention of practising what i preach! LOL
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby milkyway » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:27 pm

A weekend away in Daylesford sounds like just the trick - I'm jealous of your long sleeps :P

Good luck with the 60 day blitz :) What are your goals?
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby sassi » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:32 am

this is where we stayed - HIGHLY recommended! It was perfect - right down to chocolates on the bed, dip & cheese in the fridge, heated bathroom tiles...ahhhhh. heaven! we drank champers in the spa on saturday night :)

http://www.users.bigpond.com/miotm/Page ... Facilities

Ali - definitely go! it's just so peaceful. we didn't go for treatments or anything like that, but it was enough just being there! there are lots of gourmet food shops around & art/craft shops. there's a market every sunday - we didn't end up going but drove past on our way home & it was packed!

shel - i think you're right, fortnightly is a better plan. i think i'm actually back into the exercise too - i got on the exercise bike last night & did 100 sit ups - the first time i've been on the bike in weeks & weeks. trainer this morning :)

san - it was so nice to actually get some decent sleeps! i really need to focus on getting at least 7.5hours per night. my goals for the 60 day blitz are really around attitude - i am blitzing away all the negative thoughts that i believe are really holding me back. i.e. if i don't really believe i can do this, then i won't. my aim is to also be under 90 at the end of the 60 days. it's not going to be easy considering my past rate of weight loss, but you gotta aim big & there is no reason why i can't achieve it :)
sassi

Postby Strawberry » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:40 am

What a perfect getaway!

sassi wrote: you gotta aim big & there is no reason why i can't achieve it :)

i love this! Too right u can achieve it!
Strawberry

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress