It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:27 am

Free Newsletter

Whit3's Progress!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Whit3's Progress!

Postby Jisgone » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:47 am

Ive heard from a few people that you can buy tony ferguson shakes on ebay for quite cheap :) might be worth a try to save a bit of money!
Jisgone

Postby whit3tig3y » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:58 pm

I'll have to look into that :)

For now.. LOVING the banana biggest loser shakes :) But really can't wait to get my ferguson ones to have strawberry and vanilla and mixed berry yum :)
SW: 139.3kg - 01/01/2012
CW: 136.8kg - 08/01/2012
Goal: 60kg

whit3tig3y

Postby onthedecrease » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:18 pm

make sure you have your snacks and at least 2litres water its very very very very important
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvgjwLj/]
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby whit3tig3y » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:37 am

Yep 2l is easy, love my cordial, i drink about 3 pump bottles a day of cordial :) Light cordial ofcourse!
Snacks are ok too, loving this diet jelly! MMMMM :) And I got these "fat blaster" brand lollies, i know ferguson have an equivilant so i just bought these while i was at the shops, i can have up to 4 a day, they're really yum :)
Wow I just had some jelly as morning tea, its quite filling :shock:

This will be my official day 1..... as bf convinced me last night to say "goodbye to fatty food".
Start of the week.. day 1 of my shake diet.

Its actually worked out pretty good... As a first week reward, if I manage to keep on this for the whole week, i'm getting my tongue pierced. I wanna get my tongue pierced and I would have anyway, but i wanna make it reward for the week. Starting off with a reward for the first week... And then after that, if I can stick to it for another 2 weeks, i'll get a reward, and then another 3 weeks, new reward. And slowly blow it out until I don't need rewards anymore :)

whit3tig3y

Postby Fireball » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:43 am

Sorry to see you're having a hard time at the moment. i'm going through the same [again :( ]
Reading your posts it looks like you are hunting for a solution. As long as you don't quit you will lose weight so do have confidence in yourself!

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby whit3tig3y » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:06 am

So far semi so good. I stuck to my plan yesterday, reasonably ok. I snacked of a couple of biscuits. I only ate half my dinner (pasta with baked fish and a mornay sauce) because the fish was way too fishy for me, so i ended up eating half and then having a ham and cheese sandwich. So really, wasn't too bad.

Today I had a chocolate up & go, i got raspberry jelly, a banana biggest loser shake :) Not sure what to have for dinner, i've been craving butter chicken for a couple of days now, so i might have that! :)

No exercise, but i'm trying to save some energy for packing so atleast thats a bit of exercise. Just happy to be eating reasonably healthy again.

I was brave enough to get on the scales this morning :oops: 112.4!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Lots of work ahead of me to get back down to what I was. Gee i forgot how easy it was to put weight on!!!! Why can't it be just as easy to get it off again :(

whit3tig3y

Postby whit3tig3y » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:36 am

Yesterday was a little bumpy... I had 3 chomp bars throughout the day, my jelly, my up and go and my shake, but when I got home I had a spam and cheese sandwich, and then had my dinner of butter chicken with risoni.
So wasn't too bad, so i'm not counting that as a failure. Concidering I went to the shop to buy all my ingrediets, i could have filled my basket with lollies or chips or bread rolls etc, but I didn't!
Going to space out my snacks a bit more today, because yesterday, my stomache was litterally grumbling so loudly by the time I finished work. Thats why I had that sandwich. Mind you, I didn't have margarine in it so YAY :)

Today I had my up and go for breakfast, my jelly for morning tea. I got a banana shake for lunch, a chomp for later in the afternoon it my tummy gets grumbly. I have some fat blaster lollies on hand (i can have up to 4 a day apparently). And i'm going to have left over butter chicken for dinner :)

Friday night we're going out to dinner at Volcano Joes... I know i know.. but we're going to be packing and moving ALL weekend, so pretty sure i'll burn it off, plus the weekend i'm not going to have time for snacks, so i'll end up having my main meals and thats it. Plus if I do well today, tomorrow and friday, I wanna get my tongue pierced sat morning. I won't feel like eating anything most likely so it'll probably be all liquids for me.

whit3tig3y

Postby Jisgone » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:01 am

Very hard to eat after getting a tongue piercing :P your tonge swells to double its size and you always feel like your going to bite it!
Jisgone

Postby whit3tig3y » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:35 am

Its great that i'm on a shake diet then huh lol
Shakes and soup!

whit3tig3y

Postby onthedecrease » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:42 pm

i never had any trouble with eating with mine, and ive had it pierced twice now...just suck on lots of ice and you'll be fine
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvgjwLj/]
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby whit3tig3y » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Alright so I didn't have my shake for lunch today. They shipped me off to a stupid training session, and didnt let us out for lunch but instead provided lunch :roll: I wasn't too bad though :) And i haven't had my chomp, and i only had 2 of my lollies :)
I had 2 biscuits when I came home, had my butter chicken and took my doggy for a walk! 6.3km :) My hands are so sore now though... dog lead has ripped my hands to shreds lol

whit3tig3y

Postby Fireball » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:18 am

Hey Whit3 your doing ok. 6.3km. Keep that up and you'll soon be weighing what you were before. Have you got a big dog? We had an Irish Setter we picked up from the pound. They said she had been returned once and was uncontrollable and if it didnt work out she would probably be put down. :cry: OMD she ripped my hands to shred so I went to dog club and she ended up a fantastic pet. I miss her and the fact i used to jog with her 5.5km!! I wish I could do that now. :lol:

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby whit3tig3y » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:38 am

Yeah I have a border collie x kelpie. He's so bootiful and such a good boy usually, the only thing is he jumps on people and pulls on the lead. He's good though, i'm teaching him to sit at every road crossing or intersection. And he has our walking route almost down pat :)
He's kinda helping my legs tone up a bit though. My thighs get a good workout because he pulls so hard you really need to use your leg muscles to stop him from pulling you forwards. So i'm kinda getting the best of both worlds. And the strength you need to hold that lead! I don't stretch my arm out the whole way, i keep it pulled in so should be helping my arm muscles as well :)
Today is another training day with lunch provided, but i'm going to resist and demand a lunch break! :) Also going to take my own water up so i'm not stuck with coke.
A friend of mine at work is doing shakes with me :) We both had our ferguson shakes delivered yesterday, except I need to go get mine from the post office this afternoon, but its good to be doing it with someone :)

whit3tig3y

Postby whit3tig3y » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:45 pm

I CAN DO THIS!
I went out to dinner last night, i won't even try to say I ate well, but i didn't go there with intentions of doing so. I went out to enjoy myself and the food. But it was a good night :)
Today, is my first day on the tony ferguson shakes, and I have to say, the one i've had is much nicer than the biggest loser ones i've been having. They're thicker, tastier, and not grainy! The biggest loser ones are quite grainy and I didn't really like that. Thank god the ferguson ones are better :)
Today i'm having a strawberry and cream shake! Yum :)

So my eating so far today:
Banana up & go
Lemon & lime jelly
2 fat blaster lollies
Strawberry and cream shake :)
And i'm going to be having butter chicken with risoni for dinner, and a garlic naan.

See, I can do this!
At night when I get home, I usually snack on a biscuit or two, but personally I think thats ok in the grand sceme of things. Esp since ive been having healthy dinners also (except last night, planned night out).

So what do you think of my efforts so far? Do you think I deserve my reward for week 1? I think I do, but feel free to input your opinoins.

whit3tig3y

Postby Fireball » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:57 am

Hey Whit3 it sounds like you did ok this week. You had a few variations but that's ok if you don't go over the top.
Strawberry and cream sounds delicious.
Your dog sounds like a fun dog and good exercise. Lucky you. The dog I have now is old and can't walk far. Poor doggie.

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress