It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:33 pm

Free Newsletter

The New Elle Belle

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

The New Elle Belle

Postby elle belle » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:09 pm

So have decided to finally & utterly commit to lose the 8kgs i have gained over the past few years & am ready to keep it off for the long term, i begun celebrity slim on thursday (for the 100th time) - but im commiting to it 100% or at least 98%. Going to stick it out all the way to the maintainence phase & beyond :D

Out with the old & in with the new. Its time for a change, this weight has become the norm & i will allow it no longer. I want to feel & look fantastic again, to have the energy i once owned. To know & be confident in whatever i want to wear. Time to ditch those tent dresses..

Through out the process i hope to gain longterm habits
- choose to have a positive outlook on healthy eating
- go to sleep at a decent hour say - no later then 11.30
- go to the gym 4x a wk
- do toning/ stretching exercises before wk
- really listen to my body
- cooking myself 5x a week
- have the energy to conquer the world full steam ahead

To keep me motivated through out the process..
- every 1kg i lose i can put away $50 for my new superfine jeans
- i will save $60+ a wk cooking at home
- go to the gym with a friend ( i have to be accountable to him)
- once ive reached my goal weight i can spend a day at the spa treating my new slimmer me
- i will look amazing on my birthday (14th September)
- update this diary to keep me commited towards THE GOAL
- weigh in/measurments on thursday mornings
- how i will look in jeans

Way to avoid temptation...
- take my gym bag to wk with me (so i dont have an excuse after wk not to go)- that means packing my bag in the evening
- once i have my healthy portioned dinner brush my teeth
- completely avoid the confectionary isle at the supermarket
- always make sure im stocked up with celebrity slim
- dont leave eating to the last minute
- make sure i have water on hand at all times to avoid sugarry drinks
- if i want to snack choose vegie sticks or fruit
- when i want dessert have a half a cup of frozen rasberries as a special treat
- what ur roommates eat is not okay for me

Thursday 10. 06.08 Beginning Weigh In

weight: 59.5 kg
waist: 71cm
hips: 91cm
arms: 29cm
Legs: 58.5cm
U/ Bust: 72.5cm

Allright here it goes ... on the way to new hot me!! :D
elle belle

Re: The New Elle Belle

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:16 pm

You've got a fantastic plan worked out there, Elle Belle. I'm sure you'll lose those 8kg before you know it with that routine.

Good luck with your weight loss journey. I'm really looking forward to reading about your progress.

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby elle belle » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:47 pm

Okay so i started being healthier from Thursday but only began this diary today so will diarise from yesterday.

CS BAR
SOY CHAI LATTE
BEETROOT SALAD & 1/2 TANDOORI CHICKEN WRAP
CS BAR
SOY CHAI LATTE
35. HEALTHY SHITAKE MUSHROOM STIRFRY
SOY CHAI TEA

Hmm.. am pretty happy with my progress so far,i woke up early & had my cs bar to early during the day (& didnt take my metabolism tablet) so had hunger pangs by 12, so gave in to beetroot salad (at least it was a healthy shoice) i did avoid eating the other half of my wrap & i also ordered tomorrow nights dinner in advance & didnt eat it ( the old elle would of whoed down both- i even had cravings for it till 2am) but replaced it with a tea & it seemed to satisfy me for the rest of the night. Probably shouldnt have had so many chai latte .. but rome wasnt built in a day. I have now done 2days with celebrity slim- i have to say it is relatively easy with the bars (have ditched the shakes as bars are more convenient 4 me), but am finding it difficult to not have starched carbs like rice, bread, noodles etc. - i live with 3 guys & well men are encouraged to eat carbs.{but so far i havent cracked}.

Exercise on the other hand was a bit of a no go yesterday, did do some arm weights & leg toning but skipped the floor wk (Abs etc).. didnt possibly have the energy to go through that pain :( - so i was planning to walk home from wk yesterday but unfortunately my feet were so saw from my boots that i had to catch the bus thats a plus + because the old me would of caught a taxi home. Well am planning to catch up with exercise tomorrow as i have the day off & remind myself that the tablets make it so much easier .. so take them!!
elle belle

Postby elle belle » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:57 pm

Thanks Ali,
Was reading ur post..Wow you have done amazingly well .. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am also looking forward to ur progress :D

Also.. i am a newbie to this site & was wondering how you get the weight loss ticker??
elle belle

Postby B'sgirl » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:56 pm

Hi Elle Belle,

Welcome to this great forum! Your plan sounds very do-able! The weight-loss tickers are easy to do, there are a few site you can visit to get one. Tickerfactory, create your ticker then cut & paste the BBcode. Phenforum is another one & you can also get animated ones at some sites.

Good luck with your goals & I look forward to following your progress!

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:18 pm

As Hayley said, there's a few places you can get the ticker. Here's a direct link to the weight loss ticker on TickerFactory.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby elle belle » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:25 am

Ok.. today wasnt as productive as i thought it was going to be pretty much stayed in the house all day that would be fine if the heap of clothes on the floor were clean or paperwk was done- but its not :(

Food wise all good though another successful day & did manage my morning strength/ toning exercises ..including abs..YAY
Also joined the calorie king today which i never knew existed... is really making me grasp an understanding of nutrition etc.- i love the little university theory
they have. Havent gone to the gym this week yet only have 4 days till 1st weigh in so better get my butt there after wk tomorrow & i really dont think im going to go to bed as early as i thought ( as i slept in till 12)i might have to make it 12.30pm in bed tonight & take going to sleep early step by step as bed time seems to creep to 2-3am these days... probably one of the reasons i gained this weight to begin with- anywho im here to lose it now which is the main thing.
Ahh.. iam craving a chai though - but am going to avoid the temptation with a nice warm green tea.
elle belle

Postby Strawberry » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:09 am

hi elle belle, good luck with CS!
I used to do TF & lost 7kgs with it b4 i got bored with drinking shakes. if u stick with them u see great results.
looking forward 2 reading ur journey.
Strawberry

Postby shelbel » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Hi Elle belle, welcome and best of luck with your goals.

Sing out if u need anything
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby elle belle » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:20 am

Wow yesterday was a great day...im smiling with glee, not much to say food was satisfying, gym r = no gooood, bit did do my stretching & toning with abs again..WOOO Hoo. Had to work yesterday so didnt go to the gym was going to go after wk but had a $4000 sale which was hard work (soo many running up & down the stairs) so i spoiled myself & had a night in with yummy soup & may i add I WENT TO BED @ 12.50- its still not my goal but thats big for me. :D

Was planning to go to the gym for 2hrs today but that didnt occur was to busyy & time just got ahead of me. But.. I did everything on my list that i had planned to do on Saturday.. thats 4 hours of house wk ticked off.. a productive day finally!! Also took the rentals back & walked to get my dinner- 45mins of fast paced walking_ not too shabby :wink: ...i guess why im on such a high is my room mate got back from Perth tonight (my home town) & when he came back he brang the rest of my possesions home to...YAYYY. My gazzalion pairs of shoes, my belts, all my little clutches, my coats + all the dresses i own... haha i havent seen these for a year- im so excited tomorrow i wont have a wardrobe dillema, only problem is that washing load of clothes wont be done for a few more days..i have to many options..hehe.

Hmm... unfortunately his lovely mother gave me not 1 but 2 blocks of Margaret River chocolate. When i opened the present on the outside i expressed a huge smile.. on the inside i was ready to rip my hair out - i was going so well with my nutrition & then this yummy temptation had to come all the way from frickin Perth. Neway.. i couldnt resist the urge & had half a serve :oops: ... but not the whole block- yes its true but the old me would have. (probably the both)

Soo.. thats why im feeling soo Chummy ..new clothes & no huge temptation from chocolate... Hope every1 else has had such a great weekend as i have hadxx
elle belle

Postby elle belle » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:31 am

Strawberry wrote:hi elle belle, good luck with CS!
I used to do TF & lost 7kgs with it b4 i got bored with drinking shakes. if u stick with them u see great results.

Oh thanks babe- when i get a chance i will have a read of ur journey too. Im on Celebrity Slim but instead of the shakes am replacing them with the choc fudge bars- it has made it sooo much easier - i do recomend it. (CS said that i will get exactly the same results) Im also taking their metabolism tablets- their ment to speed up ur metabolism & ward of cravings/ hunger pangs & trust me they wk!!! ive definately noticed the difference when i forget to take them.

Also Congratulations on the 7kgs thats fantastic!!

Well have a great wk Strawberryx
elle belle

Postby elle belle » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:39 am

shelbel wrote:Hi Elle belle, welcome and best of luck with your goals.

Sing out if u need anything

Thanks for the Welcome hun

I must say i was just reading ur progress down the bottom of ur comment ... I am litteraly amazed- U must feel so over the moon :D by the looks of it i think u will be at ur goal weight in no time. - I cant wait until i have a little bit of time to read every1s stories ... there seems to be alot of determination on this forum- i just hope i dont get addicted ...ha
elle belle

Postby shelbel » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:39 am

Elle, one thing i havent put is the time its taken me! But thats beside the point! :D

The forum is VERY addictive and really helpful for distracting yourself from food! LOL And full of great people of course. :lol:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Strawberry » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:36 pm

elle belle wrote:
Strawberry wrote:hi elle belle, good luck with CS!

Oh thanks babe- when i get a chance i will have a read of ur journey too. Im on Celebrity Slim but instead of the shakes am replacing them with the choc fudge bars- it has made it sooo much easier - i do recomend it. (CS said that i will get exactly the same results) Im also taking their metabolism tablets- their ment to speed up ur metabolism & ward of cravings/ hunger pangs & trust me they wk!!! ive definately noticed the difference when i forget to take them.

Also Congratulations on the 7kgs thats fantastic!!

Well have a great wk Strawberryx

oh u wont find me talking about my TF experience on my progress page, that was back in 2006 lol. I have to lose the 7kgs + an extra 4 more :shock: i would go back on TF cos i lose weekly but i don't want to regain the weight again when i start eating carbs again - i'm a carb addict & can't seem 2 live without bread in my diet...if only i could.

that's great u got your wardrobe back.
Strawberry

Postby B'sgirl » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:31 am

Hi Elle,

Just a question, how are you finding the CS program? I noticed in your first post you mentioned that it wasn't the first time you have tried it. I too have been off & on the CS program since last September. I initially lost about 7kgs on it, but since January, I've gradually put it back on. But I must be honest & say that it was because I stopped exercising & I pretty much overate, & all the wrong types of food too! :cry: :evil:

I'm determined though, to get back into the CS program as I can smell spring in the air lately with all these warm days we've been having, & I'm dreading digging out all of my 'skinny' clothes & not being able to fit back into them! :shock: . The one thing that I think separates CS from the other shake programs is that you are allowed nuts, cheese & yoghurt's which I find is a bit easier to stick too.

Anyway, good luck with it all & you've motivated me to get my butt into gear & start fresh today!

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Next

Return to Personal Progress