It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Free Newsletter

The New Elle Belle

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: The New Elle Belle

Postby elle belle » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:45 am

Uhhh ohhh... i ate chocolate :oops: ..a serve, but it i did plan it in to CK & i dint go over. Neway... i had a few volunteers to gobble it all up so its all gone no more temptation!!.. it did get to a point where i was going to be excessive if i walked downstairs so i promised myself not to to take a step out of my bedroom._ Well it worked.

Apart from that food is not going to badly i had my yummy soup again last night as i am poor.. haha...till today YAYY. Got quite a shocking revelation yesterday- i found out how healthy dried figs really are??? Negative Mario. I used to gobble at least six of these a day i was addicted- i figured its fruit, fruits healthy by body can only benefit from them- not at all 1 fig alone bumped up my carb intake by 50% - i was just so thankful that i only ate 1 this time. So without ne professionals i have had the secret unlocked to how i put weight on in the 1st place = lots & lots of figs + litterly no sleep. That my friend explains it all.

I went to the gym also changed had my gym clothes on & realised i didnt have a spare hair tie i thought thats ok i can do a workout with my hair down i then realised i forgot my ipod - unfortunatelly i couldnt do. So i left the gym no workout :( ... i think thats y i went home to the chocolate.

Well you know how excited i was about getting all my clothes back, i had a little fashion parade last night & lets just say a fair few r looking a little bit to snugg which in the end motivated me to do a good stretching/ toning session with abs again.

Tomorrow is my official weigh in i cant wait, im so impatient at least once a day i walk into the bathroom ready to jump on & then convince myself to take a step back.- i just hope im satisfied with the results.

So Plan A for today is to go to the gym (not forgetting anything) for at least 11/2 hrs, to do some yoga, make a yummy salad for dinner go to bed by 1 (which i have been doing all wk) & to start my mountain of washing... NO PRESSURE.
elle belle

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:53 pm

Isn't it great when you get those 'a-ha!' moments like that? Where figs were your krypnotite 'lite' coconut milk was mine. I used to make curries all the time and didn't realise how much fat I was putting in them! Now I use soy compound and coconut essence. At least now you know you can still have your figs, you just have to eat them in moderation.

It's great when clothes start fitting again, isn't it? I have a cute little black dress that I'm dying to fit into again. It's about a dress size away though so I'm not quite ready to put it on.

Sounds like you've got a great plan ahead of you. And you reminded me that I need to do washing tonight as well. :lol:

Good luck with the rest of the week!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby elle belle » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:26 am

B'sgirl wrote:Hi Elle,

Just a question, how are you finding the CS program? I noticed in your first post you mentioned that it wasn't the first time you have tried it. I too have been off & on the CS program since last September. I initially lost about 7kgs on it, but since January, I've gradually put it back on. But I must be honest & say that it was because I stopped exercising & I pretty much overate, & all the wrong types of food too! :cry: :evil:

I'm determined though, to get back into the CS program as I can smell spring in the air lately with all these warm days we've been having, & I'm dreading digging out all of my 'skinny' clothes & not being able to fit back into them! :shock: . The one thing that I think separates CS from the other shake programs is that you are allowed nuts, cheese & yoghurt's which I find is a bit easier to stick too.

Anyway, good luck with it all & you've motivated me to get my butt into gear & start fresh today!

Hayley

Hi Hayley, I intially went on the CS diet with the shakes about September last yr too - i lost 5kgs- but then it was my birthday & well i put it all back on. Since pretty much September last yr, i have yo yo dieted, on again off again- i have wasted so much money :( . So this is my last chance if i dont keep up with it this time, go through the maintenance phase (which i havent lasted for) - im going to ditch the whole program & do the whole healthy eating thing. I personally dont really know which foods are great & which ones are bad- ive got a bit of an idea but not totally.

But ive completely ditched the shakes all together & have replaced it with CS Meal replacement bars - it is sooooo much easier i found the shakes a bit of a hassel with being on the go & i also got over the whole taste even though they have a lot of variety. Neway to cut a long story short i emailed CS slim & asked if i can exchange the shakes for the bars & will i get the same results, the answer was " they r the same & u will get exactly the same benefits". CS Bars r great because i actually feel like im chewing food to. I also have been taking there metabolism tablets recommended ( their a bit expensive but so worth it)- their supposed to ward off cravings & speed up the metabolism (especially great 4 when ur 1st beginning)- i dont even feel like im on the program at all!!! Honestly it is soo easy i havent thought about food once if i take the tablets i pretty much constantly feel satisfied.

Im also logging my day on Calorie King & have set my intake as what the CS program has insisted - im now understanding y i didnt get all those results i was after & i now know the foods that have sso many carbs in them that i didnt even realise. So yes atm i really am finding the program a breeze & i really dont think its going to get much harder than this. That being i havent checked how much weight ive lost yet - but i most definately feel fantastic.

Btw- would be great for u to join we could motivate & support each other with the program online :D

Hope this answers ur questions .. have a great dayx
elle belle

Postby elle belle » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:17 pm

Ok.. tracing back to Wednesday. I finally got to the gym (it was dead) worked out for 21/2 hrs & even went on the rower which i normally get soo frustrated with waiting for- dont u just love World Youth Day.. everyones gone into hibernation. So after the gym was planning to get a nice lite dinner of beetroot salad that i had been craving all wk & to my dismay the cafe didnt have it!! so i settled for spanish chicken casserole- it had olives, eggplant etc in it ....1 word SCrUMPTIOUS
After dinner i had a snack of melon pieces... very refreshing ..only to find on CK that honeydew melon bumped my carbs up tremensly. Well i fitted in my stretching & toning with abs ... woo. & went to bed @ 1 :)

Yesterday was my official weigh in day..here are my new results..yayy!!

SW: 59.5 kg
CW: 57.5 kg
waist: 69.5cm
hips: 89.5cm
arms: 28cm
legs: 57.5
U bust: 70.5cm

Wow.. so i was very happy with the results & believe my commitment is paying off. Am still finding the CS program fairly easy have taken all my tablets for the beginning of the program so its just me & CS bars now. Last Night i was working till late soo by the time i got home from dinner i was starving i was ready to be the kitchen vacuum cleaner- i had dinner but i was still feeling quite peckish & came across some almonds had 9 & decided no more went upstairs... i reallly wanted more - but knew nuts in moderation - so i just promised myself cant go downstairs.. it worked sucessfully again. Going to bed @ an ok hour has been progressing- though i didnt get to bed last night till late as i treated myself to some dvds. Also managed to fit in stretching/ toning with abs :)

So todays plan is to get my bum to the gym again, do stretching/ toning, clean my room again because im just such a tidy person :roll:

Well hope everyone is going fantastically with there weight loss endeavours :D

Have a great wkx
elle belle

Postby elle belle » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:22 pm

EvilWombatQueen wrote:Isn't it great when you get those 'a-ha!' moments like that? Where figs were your krypnotite 'lite' coconut milk was mine. I used to make curries all the time and didn't realise how much fat I was putting in them! Now I use soy compound and coconut essence. At least now you know you can still have your figs, you just have to eat them in moderation.

It's great when clothes start fitting again, isn't it? I have a cute little black dress that I'm dying to fit into again. It's about a dress size away though so I'm not quite ready to put it on.

Sounds like you've got a great plan ahead of you. And you reminded me that I need to do washing tonight as well. :lol:

Good luck with the rest of the week!

Hi Ali,

Hope ur well ...yes i love when clothes fit in away its a reward in its self beacause u have all these new options again without paying a cent. About the washing im glad i motivated someone because unfortunatelly my mountain is still sitting on the chair :oops:

Well have a great wk
p.s - was reading ur thread about what u do for wk sounds fantastic.
elle belle

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:35 pm

You're doing really well, Elle! You must be so sore today after two and a half hours in the gym. Glad to hear that CS is working so well for you.

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby elle belle » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:39 am

Hi Everyone,

So will fill u in on the past month... My grandmother came over for 3wks which i stayed with her in her hotel, which may i add was a fantastic 3wks.. room service everynight, luxury desserts- u get the drill. Not good for the new me though which pretty much turned into the old me in about a wk. So sorry i havent kept ne one posted on how im doing as i didnt have access to the net.

Okay well here it goes :oops: ..i now weigh 63kgs :cry: ...i just bought a new digital scale & thats what the new reading is mind u the old scales are still saying 59kgs ..hmm i think i like the old ones better the new ones are a bit depressing.

Soo like i said in my earlier posts that when i was on celebrity slim that it was the last time i will be enrolled in the program- as it didnt work in the long run for me i am saying goodbye.

I have decided that the way i lose weight is the way i want to live the rest of my life, i dont want a quick fix, i want a healthy mind with a healthy body. That means eating the right foods all in moderation and having a balance with exercise. I have been reading the book "THE MIND-BODY MAKEOVER PROECT by Michael Gerrish" its an amazing book i recommend it to anyone wanting to understand what hidden blocks are in the way to reaching their health/ life goals.

So am following his plan unfortunately though i cant attend the gym for another 2wks as i put my gym membership on freeze for a month. Stupid me... i was going through an i dont give a censored phase- its nipped in the bud for good !!

Since putting on weight i really believe ive been feeling depressed, these past months ive been really unsocial trying to avoid all unsocial events, wearing lots of black- its slimming ok, eating the most terrible foods i could think of, not caring about my apperance, trying to avoid friends that i havent seen in a while as i dont want them to know how big ive gotten- i guess its got to a point were im only fooling myself.

My weight has taken over my confidence, my wardrobe, my happiness all the things i used to enjoy i just dont anymore. Its also starting to jeopardise my friendships & all the opportunities & contacts ive worked so hard for.

I work in high fashion retail and as most people know ur suppose to fit the stereotype of model criteria. My company had a product launch a few nights ago where all the staff previewed all the new fall collections we had wine & pizza etc. then the office manager thought it would be a lovely surprise if we had to choose a name out of a hat & had to model an outfit to everyone showing them the fit of the garment & announce what size u were wearing let alone after having wine & pizza. I wanted to cry tonight was my reality check to me & to everyone i worked with that i have gone up a size :cry: . Unfortunately, from week 1 i feel like the office manager has always been cold to me tonight was no exception. I so so regret not phoning & saying i had to cancel.

Tonight i was suppose to attend a new up&coming designer at the corner shop (one of my friends) - i always get so many amazing contacts when i attend these events & i have a ball- well least to say i didnt go, i didnt want to face people & friends with my new pounds. So theres a closed door of opportunity, i just hope that its still a little bit left open..

So this is the beginning of a new start, a new mind, a new body, a new chance at life .. im just so sick of not being happy.

Weight: 63kg
Waist: 76cm
Arms: 31cm
Legs: 59.5cm
Hips: 93cm
U/Bust:77cm
elle belle

Postby Mandie » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:33 am

That sounds awful about the thing at your job - my worst nightmare would be people knowing what size I wear! How mean and unfair :( But the fashion business is a bit like that, isn't it?

You sound like you're ready to get back on track - you can do it! Even if your gym membership is frozen (can you unfreeze it? just call them and tell them you're back?) you can still go for walks/runs and do exercises at home - no reason not to work out!

Good luck!
Mandie

Postby Strawberry » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:56 am

how aweful for you - that would be my worst nightmare too ppl knowing size & weigh. i never tell anyone well apart from this forum lol.
don't hide away because u've gain a little bit of weight you'll just get more depressed about it.
Strawberry

Previous

Return to Personal Progress