It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:51 am

Free Newsletter

Paste's Start on a New Life.

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Paste's Start on a New Life.

Postby ~Paste~ » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:59 pm

Heylo Everyone,

Today is my second day of my diet and i am extremely pleased with the way things are going. Yesterday i kept under 20 points and so far today im going smoothly. Ive kept my cravings under control, thanks to all the post's on cravings in this forum. I haven't had bread (well if you don't count the croûtons with my salad today). Usually when i become bored thats when ill just eat anything that appears in front of me, but when boardness pops into my mind ive cleaned, or put on an excercise dvd and done 15 minutes of that.

Today i went to parramatta and after two days of eating right and exercising i already feel a tonne better! :D I mainly owe this to this forum, which ive been a member of for a week or two. You have all given me so much inspiration and help.

This time i know it's for real and i can't wait to get to a size 16 (my first goal).

Samantha.
[/url]

Goal Weight by 25/6/2008: 100
Goal Weight by 11/6/2009: 85
Goal Weight by 25/12/2009: 70
~Paste~

Re: Paste's Start on a New Life.

Postby wilmawalrus » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:02 pm

Welcome Samantha! Good luck with your journey - it's great when you feel positive about the changes you're making. Sounds like you've got a good strategy in place to deal with boredom too - it's definitely a great way to deal with mindless eating.

Cheers, Lisa xx

Finished detox but staying on track - and it's paying off!!
wilmawalrus

Postby ali76 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Hi Samantha and welcome :P

Controlling your boredom is the key isn't it!? I work at a language centre and I think I'm going to start doing some on-line Italian lessons to cure my boredom...kill 2 birds with one stone...although the way I am at the moment, I'll be doing ym Italian 24 hours a day! hahaha :lol:

Best of luck! Keep us updated on all your wonderful progress :P

Ali
x
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Strawberry » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:50 pm

I know all about boredom eating it's one of the thing's i'm good at lol.
wishing you luck!
Strawberry

Postby matchbox » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:31 pm

good luck! sounds like you're doing great already :mrgreen:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby hippy_shake » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:58 pm

Hey just wanted to welcome you to the forum and wish you all the best with your goals!

:) Jane
Jane :)

SW:80- 21/05/08
CW:68.5
GW:60

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6qtd3I/]
hippy_shake

Postby ~Paste~ » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:03 pm

Todays been a weird day so far, woke up at 10 -_- which i never do unless it's Sunday. Thank above that i work tonight not this morning lol. Theres nothing in the fridge except eggs and junk. So had boiled eggs and 2 pieces of toast for lunch. Can't wait till the BF picks me up from work tonight, going to have a real nice healthy dinner.

On the plus side im going to walk to work, hope to walk in under 40 mins, usually walk it in 50. So i will stretch before work and i will try not to dawdle!

I had a slight slip yesterday, but everything that i ate was under my points(many thanks to the cous cous we had with dinner :D)

I had major cravings yesterday a friend told me to write him an email in detail of everything i did that day and buy the time i was done they were gone ^^

Off to clean the laundry now!

Thanks to all the wonderful replies, support and motivation. Makes me more determined then ever!

Samantha
[/url]

Goal Weight by 25/6/2008: 100
Goal Weight by 11/6/2009: 85
Goal Weight by 25/12/2009: 70
~Paste~

Postby Tarz » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:25 pm

Hi Sam, welcome and goodluck for your journey. You've done well to determine one of the key reasons your weight has gone up. Boredom eating is one that i always suffered from especialy during add breaks when watching my favorite tv show.
You should try and clear out the junk food and stock up on healthy food so when you need to have something quicky you don't go fo r the bad food.
SO far your off to a great start.
Tara
Tarz

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:58 am

Good luck Samantha! It's always tough when there's not much in the fridge to choose from. I usually find my healthy food choices are directly proportional to the amount of fresh fruit and veg in my fridge!

It sounds like you've really got a good eating plan going. Good on you! I look forward to reading about your progress. :D

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Personal Progress