It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 am

Free Newsletter

Freddy's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Freddy's progress

Postby Alexandra » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:55 am

yep, its all about what makes you feel comfortable and healthy...well as long as you don't look like one of the olsen twins.... :wink: I think you must be about the same size as my hubby...he is a bit taller (not sure but I think 187cms) and he weighs something like 88 kgs....(depending on how much "rabbit" food I make him eat and how much junk he sneaks when we are apart)...actually, he eats 3 times as much as me....I wish I was a boy sometimes, well, often :roll: you are going great, Freddy, doing such a great job...the family must be very proud :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby Freddy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:55 am

Haven't been posting here too much. And though my mind is partly with Alexandra, because she's having a hard time... She was actually the one to tell me to celebrate each loss.

So here I am (timidly) celebrating my losses and other progress. Right now I weigh 88kg's and though I gained a bit about a week ago, I'm feeling more confident each day. Just below my hanging belly, which is slowly disappearing, I can already feel my abs :) It feels great, to know that I actually have developed a bit of abs. To be honest, they feel quite firm :oops:
Besides the belly disappearing slowly, I can as well feel (and see) my thighs and calves lose heaps of fat, and gain loads of muscle.

And besides the body developing in a very good way, I am feeling more and more confident. Right now I'm so confident that I actually trimmed (and shaved a bit of) my chest hair and am seriously thinking about shaving my legs as well for the warmer season on the bike. I feel good. Very good. And I want others, especially my wife, to notice how great I actually feel.

You know what, I feel kinda good looking 8)
Freddy

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:34 pm

I'm glad you're feeling more confident. That's a great thing, Freddy! Keep up the good work. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Freddy » Tue May 12, 2009 3:44 am

Thought I'd get back to my progress.

It's not been going too great for the past weeks, so by keeping track of my habits and such, I might be able to see what went wrong. Or, what will go wrong.

Today I ate 2 crackers for breakfast (1 with cheese, one with strawberry jam).
With that I had a glass of milk.
While going to work, I had a 20 minute walk, as the shuttle bus was loaded to the top. Walking is pretty nice, especially with some good music playing :)
(I didnt ride the bike today, as the wind speeds are just too fast today...)
At work I had another 7 crackers, without anything on it this time (because I couldn't be bothered putting anything on it) and a cup of instant chicken soup.

Right now I'm having a cup of instant tomato soup, as I'm too hungry to actually wait for diner.
Diner will be a slice of meat and some flower cabbage.

I think I quite nicely watched my eating today. Tomorrow will be harder, as I will have to watch my drinking patters as well. I drink too much coffee and too little water. After I lost about 10kg's I started drinking more coffee again, which was a mistake...

Some of you may remember my new years resolutions... The Ryan Reynolds beard growing has begun :)
Freddy

Postby Freddy » Tue May 12, 2009 7:22 am

So, as a small update to the previous post, below you can see what I'm going for :)
Besides the beard, I've tried parting my hair on the left today. Though it is exactly the opposite of Ryan's look, I think a parting on the left looks better on me than on the right. I think it looks nice on me, and I'll try to keep that up. Though my hair needs to be cut, I'll wait a little longer with that. If I get my hair cut they always tend to cut the sideburns as well, leaving me with a messed up beard.

This time I say: Nay, thy shall't not cut my hair!

Let's have a look what becomes of my beard :)

Oh yes... Those rinkles on his forehead? I cloned those. Well, not exactly... Genetically I inherited those from my dad. But since I don't talk to my dad anymore, I'd rather believe I cloned Ryan's rinkles ;)
Freddy

Postby Freddy » Wed May 13, 2009 3:53 am

I watched my pretty nicely today. Well, not really. after I had my breakfast and in between a slice of pie, I actually forgot to have lunch. After that it was suddenly 6PM and I was having diner with the lady and the girl. Ah well, less eating is less calories, so I should be fine I guess.
Freddy

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Hi Freddy! For some reason the image didn't work that you posted. Can you re-post it so we can check your hair out? :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Freddy » Wed May 13, 2009 6:42 pm

It's a pic of Ryan Reynolds, not myself. I'll repost it below as an attachment. Though, my hair is getting a bit thin on top, so if the Ryan Reynolds look doesn't work, I can always still go for the Jason Statham look ;)

ryan-reynolds-400ds0731.jpg
Ryan Reynolds
ryan-reynolds-400ds0731.jpg (23.35 KiB) Viewed 304 times

jason_statham.jpg
Jason Statham
jason_statham.jpg (13.65 KiB) Viewed 304 times
Freddy

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Either look is good!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Freddy » Thu May 14, 2009 8:07 am

Today didn't goo too awesome. Today is our fourth anniversary, so we had some fun and ate some things. Let's name a few: Big Mac, Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough. I think I'll stop there.

I don't think it's likely that today was good for my weight, but as I was down to 95.6 this morning, I think that wouldn't matter too much. The reason that I was down to 95.6 (from 97.4) is that I forgot to have lunch yesterday. I've just been too busy, and the slice of pie messed up my eating pattern...

Ah well :) There's enough to look forward to.

Any of you ladies want to see my new swimming shorts? :lol:
Freddy

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu May 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Congratulations on your anniversary! I'm sure one day of celebration won't damage your weight loss efforts for the week too much.

As for seeing your new swimming trunks... provided the photo is safe for work, sure! :lol:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Freddy » Thu May 14, 2009 6:16 pm

I managed to keep my weight at a decent 95.7 this morning. That's only .1 kg's more than yesterday. I expected a lot more gain :)
Freddy

Postby Freddy » Sat May 16, 2009 2:40 am

The beard started itching... bad...

Sorry girls, it's gone now :(

This must be the last time that I didn't shave my face. I wouldn't have expected it to itch this bad.

So, what look should I go for now? :roll:
Freddy

Postby Freddy » Sun May 17, 2009 6:56 am

Today started out alright. I took the bike to work as the sun was already shining and it was great. When I started working the food craving came out though. Not just food. Chips. Chips. More chips. And lots of chips. I ate them :(
I thought I'd ride it off back home from work. That never happened. My wife decided to pick me up after work, so we could stop by IKEA. IKEA has food. And it's not too healthy. As if you go to Burger King, McDonalds or Kentucky Fried Chicken. It's darn tasty, but darn unhealthy.
Result: I'm feeling bad for eating too much.

I decided to pick up another old hobby of mine though, as I had nothing to do. I started mixing music again. Love it :)
Freddy

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue May 19, 2009 10:32 am

I'm glad you're enjoying your old hobby again, Freddy!

As to the beard, I don't have one personally but don't they stop itching once they get past a certain length? You could always go for the Ryan Reynolds haircut minus the beard if it's too uncomfortable.
EvilWombatQueen

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress