The shorter hair feels great, and it looks pretty neat as well. I feel comfortable and content with it, so I'm leaving it as it is. No more examples like Ryan Reynolds, or Jason Statham, or anyone at all for the 'new' hairdue. I am the way I am, changing my hairdue will not change the fact that it's getting thinner, and maybe even go bald in a bunch of years. I'll take it one haircut at a time
Besides that, I've noticed my weight going up again for the past few days. Reason is that my Wii gave me some sore shoulders, which kept me from riding my bike. As well, I lost the battle with a bag of cheese-onion chips. My eyes were stronger than the bag, it just tore open, I swear!!!
So weight's not been going that great, but I'm still below 87kg's, so it's not that very bad. I've got some days off for the rest of the week, have to start again this Monday. From than, I'll be riding the bike only. As my friends from Bikeforums.net say: HTFU (Harden the F*&^ up!). They're right. I'm a pussy, for not riding my bike 250km a week, but lacking off and riding it for about 100km. I feel bad about is, as I'm writing this post
Goals for the upcoming weeks:
1) Ride the bike for 250km/week
2) Drop weight till 80kg's
3) Get some new casual shirts
3) Get a bit new stem for the bike, to make commuting more comfortable
4) Get new cycling socks (the old white ones don't match the black shoes, black shorts, and blue or yellow shirt
5) Clean up the computer area for a more relaxed state of mind
6) Do the above at work too, with a nice set of pictures of my wife and little girl
5 and 6 should influence my workflow at both the job and at home. I'm sick of lacking off at all sorts of things. I have to finish what I started... And stop blaming the ADD... And my mind is drifting off... Must be the ADD... Wait, I wouldn't blame that anymore.
Ah, time for bed now.
Captains log, stardate 2259/21052009