It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:39 pm

Free Newsletter

Beanies progress report!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Beanies progress report!

Postby beanie » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:57 pm

Ok so I am floundering at the moment. I went to the shop to but lunch and I got a baked potatoe with sour cream and grated cheese. I then got a homemade chicken dimsim fried. WTF!!!! I had a momentery lapse in concertration. I am up to nearly 1100 cals for today already!!! Im so upset with myself.
On the flip side I feel like crap now, I must remember this feeling. Im playing mixed netball tonight and according to calorieking it will burn off 455cals, so I guess its not all bad.
I have a tendency to do this you know, I lose some weight and then I think 'oh well I may as well eat crap as last week was easy and I still lost 1kg' I no it doesnt work that way. But I dont no how to stop the thoght train. Any help????
BRINGING SEXY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

SW - 74.7kgs
CW - 73.7kgs
GW - 60-64kgs

1st mini goal-crack into the 60s by 11th Oct-besties 30th
2nd mini goal-65 by Christmas
beanie

Postby Tarz » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:54 am

Happy birthday Beanie, enjoy your calorie free day.
Tarz

Postby beanie » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:12 am

Thanks Tarz!!!
I had maccas for breakie!!!! It actually wasnt that great!!!! But at least the weathers nice here today so I can get for my walk later.

Im 30!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH Lovin it

SW - 74.7kgs
CW - 73.7kgs
GW - 60-64kgs

beanie

Postby Tarz » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:31 am

I'm glad the weathers nice for you, its p!ssin down in Sydney!!!
Tarz

Postby beanie » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:28 am

So I kinda fell off the wagon over the weekend! It was my birthday and we had TAco Bills for dinner, which is my fav. Then Sat started out ok, but I had my party on Sat night and there was food and alocohol EVERYWHERE!!! So I reverted back to my old habits of drinking too much and then eating everything in sight. I woke up Sunday morning feeling very unwell indeed. Serves me right I guess. H2B went out and got maccas at about 2.30pm and I couldnt eat it, I think I managed 1/2 a quarter pounder and thats it. I was far too sick. ANyhoo I gradually felt better, but still craving oil I headed down to Red Rooster at approx 9pm and got a 1/4 chicken and chips and scoffed the lot! Im such a fool!

I dusted myself off on Monday morning and climbed back up onto the wagon and have been there ever since. I dont think I will be able to undo the damage I did before Thurs weigh in, but Im back on track. Im tempted to weigh myself to check, but I no that will have a counter reaction as if I have gained I will give up. So I am proud of myself for getting back to business and refocusing on my goals, but am still so ashamed of my over indulgent weekend.

Hope you are all ok, and plugging along, I will hopefully get a chance later to go through all your new posts and catch up.

SW - 74.7kgs
CW - 73.7kgs
GW - 60-64kgs

beanie

Postby Shalimar » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:30 pm

Well done for getting back on the wagon Beanie, hopefully you have learned from your mistakes and it will be a while before you do it again :D .
Take care.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby Booties » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:40 pm

Hey Beanie,

Don't worry too much about falling off the wagon. Its all about learning and creating a new healthy lifestyle, and hey sometimes the best way to learn, is from mistakes. He he. I have been on and off the wagon for ages, ask anybody, but I am now back on :) I am determined. Do you have a very 'specific goal' ? I was told once, to think about the goal, how u will feel when u reach it, how people will react, wat u will wear, wat u will do, wat u will look like etc. It helps :)

Good on ya for getting back on the wagon too :) You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby beanie » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:24 am

Thanks guys, Im still on the wagon-but I think all the alcohol has done something wrong to my digestives IYKWIM?? I am abit 'bound up' so hoping that doesnt result in too much of a weight gain tomorrow. *sorry if too much info*
I did the sly and jumped on the scales this morning 73.8kgs so only .1 up from last week. Official weigh in is tomorrow. So Im glad I checked, its made me more determined to be extra careful today.

Booties- I am focussing on a goal! I lots 9kgs last year-have put in all back on though- and just the feeling of pulling on pants and having them be comfy is awesome and of course when people notice and comment! That is what Im waiting for ATM is someone to notice. It will be a while though, Im hoping to make a bit of an impression at a party on 11th Oct. I would love to be about 69kgs by then, Then hopefully SOMEONE will notice!!

So far so good today, will touch base again tomorrow after weigh in

Wish me luck!!

SW - 74.7kgs
CW - 73.7kgs
GW - 60-64kgs

beanie

Postby Strawberry » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:37 am

good luck!
make fiber your friend. :)
Strawberry

Postby beanie » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:57 pm

Strawberry wrote:good luck!
make fiber your friend. :)

I am, I sure am LOL

SW - 74.7kgs
CW - 73.7kgs
GW - 60-64kgs

beanie

Postby beanie » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:15 pm

So I weighed in this morning and Im 74kgs which is a gain of 0.300g. Im not surprised though after the weekend I had!! But Its not as bad as I thought.
Back onto it today though-I will have more time to exercise this coming week and no booze!!!!

SW - 74.7kgs
CW - 73.7kgs
GW - 60-64kgs

beanie

Postby Shalimar » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:58 pm

Good luck for the coming week :wink: .

Shalimar

Postby beanie » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:12 pm

Ive been pretty falt out this past week so not much time to post. I did have a good weekend food wise. I had two glasses of wine on Fri night and cooked a lo fat dinner. Sat was ok, went to a 1 y/o b'day party and was 'ok' with the food, I ate lunch before I went so I would curb the party food consumption. I had four glasses of 1/2 champs and 1/2 diet soda water so not too bad. Sat night was pizza, but I only had 1 piece. Sunday I was helping a friend paint her house and I was in charge of lunch for everyone. I made a huge selection of salad and cold meat rolls. But then her parents came over with fish n chips. I had 1 potato cake :oops: but Im learning, I would of had 3 and chips and dim sims in the past. So Im happy with my will power. Oh, and H2B took DD to Cold Rock Icecream for desert and I said 'no'!!!!!
Monday was better as I was back and work and in a routine again. Went to the gym last night, burned off 354 cals. I ate well too. Planning on the same gym routine tonight and tomorrow I will go for a walk with SIL.
Hope you are all well and swimming along.
Im on holildays next week, so it will be a challange to be at home and not in a routine as such. Should be ok, planning lots of walking/jogging with DD and her bike, also going to the zoo so there will be loads of walking then!!!

SW - 74.7kgs
CW - 73.7kgs
GW - 60-64kgs

beanie

Postby Shalimar » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:27 pm

It sounds as if you are doing really well Beanie, keep it up :D .

Shalimar

Postby beanie » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:15 am

So I weughed in again this morning and I only lost 300g. I must say Im very upset. I have worked pretty hard this week, esp the last 3 days. Its very annoying! I was really hoping to see at leas a 1kg loss. I dont know what Im doing wrong.
But I am going to try and use this as a positive and try even harder this week, I really want to be in the 60's by 11th Oct. even if its 69.9 I dont care. Ive got 3 weeks to loss 3.8kgs, and the way Im going I doubt it will happen. Ive been doing this for three weeks and I lost 1kg the first week, gained .300g the second week and Ive just lost the .300g this week. So Ive onlt lost 1kg in 3 weeks. IT SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANy suggestions????

SW - 74.7kgs
CW - 73.7kgs
GW - 60-64kgs

beanie

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress