It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Free Newsletter

Time to get it together!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Time to get it together!

Postby Lexi213 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:21 am

Yeah, I think chips are totally my vice. I don't drink so I can't really stop drinking to try that out. But it's good that it worked for you. I think that there is iron in almonds. I'm pretty sure I got told once to have then if I was lacking red meat and stuff. They are a really good snack. I've eaten heaps of them this week and a lot less chips!!! Yay!!! I don't wanna jump on the scales again yet. I haven't been able to exercise that much lately due to having a chest infection, but hopefully that will change this week. Cannot wait!!! Totally need to lose some weight!!! And it is gonna happen!!! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w52Zych/]
[/url]
Lexi213

Postby Lexi213 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:07 am

I am getting heaps better at eating!!! Yay!!! I feel like my stomach is getting smaller also, cause I seem to be eating a lot less. Work is fantastic for regulating eating. Also, keeping busy working extra is helping me from having the energy to eat so much. I am also finding the work distraction is good from helping with the emotional eating. Trying to find other ways to drain myself emotionally so I don't come home and stuff my face so much. I really need to get this weight off. It's not healthy being a diabetic. I want to lose the weight so my diabetes will be better. And I also feel like I am losing the interest of my partner. Maybe I am not. But I think that losing some weight will help me find that exciting vibrant person I know I have in me. I know when I feel sexy I feel more appealing and honestly at the moment, even regardless of his feelings I want to lose this weight. The whole loving yourself before anyone else can love you is all too true. Guess when you aren't feeling that strong you just have to fake it. :D
[/url]
Lexi213

Postby Freddy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:45 am

You could try faking it, but it never worked out for me.

How much have you actually lost so far?
Freddy

Postby Lexi213 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:02 am

I have lost a kilo pretty much. And that is it. which I think is good, but I need to do better. This week will be easier cause my other half wont be around, so i can just concerntrate on exercise and stuff. And I can eat healthy cause I dont need to include him in the meal plan. Kinda good. :D Though, despite the lack of weight lose, I have found that I am doing well at getting the diabetes under control. Which is a great relief.
[/url]
Lexi213

Postby Freddy » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:47 am

You don't have to include him in the meal plan. If you want to feel better about yourself, you might want to change your eating patterns and keep cooking what you did before for your husband and his kids.
This chapter is about you, not about them :)
Freddy

Postby Lexi213 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:23 am

I think that you are right. Funny thing is, people fall in love with independent people. You're absolutely right. This is totally about me. Nothing to do with him. And it has to be done for me. And funny thing is, he would probably love me more for doing my thing instead of fitting into his. Thanks Freddy. :D
[/url]
Lexi213

Postby Freddy » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:32 am

So how's the progress so far?
Freddy

Previous

Return to Personal Progress