It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:37 pm

Free Newsletter

Chicky babe in the making...

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Chicky babe in the making...

Postby Alexandra » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:05 am

Hi Cola - nice to see you back :D Sounds like you're doing really well on your exercise and diet - way to go! I tried Duromine many years ago. I don't think there's anything wrong with using a whatever is available and seeing if it works for you. You are working so hard on the diet and exercise - there's nothing more you can do! It does sound like you are having the classic affects from the drug though. I simply couldn't sleep at all, got a few hours sleep a night and had to give them away after 2 weeks but hopefully you will have better luck :D Good luck with everything - you sound like you are going great :D :D :D :D Well done! Best wishes Alexandra
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby cherricola » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:44 am

Weighing in this morning at 101.0kg on the dot...

Will update more later...
xx
cherricola

Postby cherricola » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Why are people such retards??? :evil: :twisted:

I'm having an I HATE MY JOB moment... :x

It would appear that NOT ONE PERSON that I work with is capable of doing ANYTHING for themselves. Apparently I am here to be their slave, mother and wife... :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

The simple task of even picking up a phone and making one simple phone call is beyond their abilities... It really makes me wonder how people like this manage to get themselves dressed and actually BREATHE by themselves...?!?!? :shock:

I wish they would all just pi$$ off and create their own little universe somewhere else, and leave me the hell alone...

Ok, ranting done - now back to work... oh joy!! :lol:
cherricola

Postby cherricola » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:04 am

Well, I've managed to knock another 1.8kg off my weight this week... :)

I'm really happy with my loss, but think I could have managed to lose more if I had not had this massive run of bad luck...

To start off with, I haven't been able to get to the gym much - had my PT session last Wednesday then Thursday I woke up with a bit of a stiff neck, by Friday I could barely turn my head so I ended up at the physio who managed to work most of the mess I'd made in my muscles out, and then I manage to catch the flu...

Then on Tuesday, I drive to work and park the car - the building next door is being renovated, as is ours, and the painters from next door needed to get their cherry picker thing in to paint the side of the building, so they ask me to move my car & it turns out I have a flat battery... Had to get jump started so I could get home in the arvo...

So on Wednesday (my birthday), I drive Chris to work, the kids to school, and then myself to work - in our other car (we only got it in November, so we're still in love with it cos it was brand new etc...). I'm at work, sick as a dog, decide to come home early... I get within about 5 minutes of home and hear a funny noise coming from the car - so I drive it straight to Chris's work which is just near home... Then I realise I have a flat tyre.. COMPLETELY FLAT! :( So then Chris changes the tyre for me and I spend the rest of my b'day trying to find a tyre place that will repair it....

And now I've spent yesterday, and plan to spend today, in bed trying to get over this cold, so I can get back in to it again...

So to sum it up - good week in weight loss, $hithouse b'day!! LOL.
cherricola

Postby cherricola » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:12 am

Aww... I just had to readjust my ticker... :(

First of all I didn't change it and it said - 1kg past your goal CONGRATULATIONS!!

Now it says 9kg to reach your goal - Keep Going!!

LOL - oh well... I've got 1 year to lose 29kg... Then maintain it for our wedding in September... Is it possible???? God I hope so!!!
cherricola

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:22 pm

Awwwww, what an eventful birthday. Hope you get better soon
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby cherricola » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:55 pm

I've finally added new pics in my Before & After thread...

And I FINALLY got my first -OMG have you lost weight - comment today!

YAY!! Awesome day, awesome day!! :D
cherricola

Postby cherricola » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:07 pm

First night of group boxing tonight, and I'm amped for it...

Starts in 55 minutes, so just wasting a little bit more time at work, then I'll head up to the river and go punch the crap out of some stuff!! haha :lol: can't wait!!!

PT session tomorrow night at the gym, then off for another crack at group boxing on Wednesday night... I plan to continue this routine for the next ten weeks... And I've been playing with the kettlebell at home too - I love that thing!! So cool, and plenty of workout examples on youtube as well... :)

Rightio - I best go and post the mail and try to find a car park close to the river!

Wish me luck!!! :)
cherricola

Postby Freddy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Wouldn't want to get into a fight with you :o
Freddy

Postby cherricola » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:21 pm

haha freddy - now would be the PERFECT time to get into a fight with me... after an hour and a bit of boxing, my arms are like jelly!!! LOL

So much fun though!! And such a workout!! I think the stairs back up to the top of the cliff are on par with the boxing workout though - my friend and I both collapsed on the ground when we got back up the top to our cars... I HATE STAIRS!! I work for an elevator company - maybe I could have one put in down there - just for MOI!! hahaha I WISH!!

Sleep time now - must save energy for PT session tomorrow night... It's gonna be a killa!! :twisted:
cherricola

Postby cherricola » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:25 pm

So, I seem to drift in and out of the forums and lose my motivation and slack off a bit… But I’M BACK!!!

I’ve just finished up a 4 week bootcamp as of yesterday, where I was going twice a week – Tuesday & Thursday mornings 530am – 630am. I started off with sooo much motivation, but as always, my body thought it would screw me over…

First day of bootcamp and I fell over half way through the session and sprained my ankle… I made myself finish the session then went home and layed on my back all day with my foot iced and strapped and elevated. I went to the second session, but didn’t do any of the running – the trainer gave me other alternatives to do. Then, on that Saturday, I ended up with really severe tonsillitis. So I missed the whole second week & spent the whole week in bed sipping on iced water. I lost about 3 kg’s that week, but put it all on as soon as I could eat again!! Haha.

Anyway, on the third week I went back and nailed it!! My routine since then has been; bootcamp Tuesday and Thursday mornings, and PT session on Tuesday nights.

So since I missed out on a fair bit of this bootcamp, I’ve signed up for the next one which starts on the 17th November…

This is the plan from then…

4 WEEKS!!!

Monday nights – boxing – 1 hour
Tuesday morning – bootcamp – 1 hour
Tuesday night – PT session – half hour
Wednesday night – boxing – 1 hour
Thursday morning – bootcamp – 1 hour
Thursday night – boxing – 1 hour
Friday – day of rest :)
Saturday morning – gym – 45 mins
Sunday – day of rest, or if I’m feeling energetic – gym for 45 mins

So that’s the plan of attack… For the next two weeks I plan to continue my Tuesday night PT sessions, and go the gym as often as possible.
cherricola

Postby cherricola » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:21 pm

So I've been checking out other programs that I can do, and I've had another look into the C25K program... It looks to be something that I'm pretty confident I can pull off, as long as I stick to it.

I've just finished my first session. I thought it would be easier for me to do it on the treadmill, as I don't feel confident enough to run in public and time myself at the same time. I managed to get through the whole half our, but am now pouring with sweat (see below LOL)!! Felt good though, and I think I'll be able to keep it up.

Image0125.jpg
Sweating like a pig after first C25K session
Image0125.jpg (7.72 KiB) Viewed 248 times

I have my work Christmas party on this Saturday night, so I'm using it as my last night of "freedom" so to speak, before embarking on my 4 week mission as Bootcamp starts again next Tuesday morning.

After looking over my last post, and my 4 week plan, I think I'm going to scrap Wednesday night boxing, and just go to the gym instead... so, this is the revised 4 week plan...

MONDAYS
Morning - C25K - 30 mins
Evening - Boxing - 1 hour

TUESDAYS
Morning - Bootcamp - 1 hour
Evening - PT Session - 30 mins

WEDNESDAYS
Morning - Swimming tether - 20-30 mins
Evening - C25K

THURSDAYS
Morning - Bootcamp - 1 hour
Evening - Boxing - 1 hour

FRIDAYS
Morning - Swimming tether - 20-30 mins
Evening - C25K

SATURDAY & SUNDAY
Gym & Rest

For the duration of the 4 weeks I will also be following these rules...

* NO ALCOHOL
* NO TAKEAWAY
* DRINK AT LEAST 2L WATER EVERYDAY
* EAT FRUIT & VEGETABLES EVERYDAY

I would love some feedback on my plan if anyone has anything to input!!
cherricola

Postby cherricola » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Not going too badly so far today...

Breakfast - passionfruit yogurt
Morning Snack - le snak and a GC Raw juice
Lunch - Lean Cuisine - malayasian chicken curry & rice

Off to the gym tonight for my PT session, and depending on how much he hurts me tonight, I might give round two of the C25K a go on the tready when I get home.

Feeling a little sleepy today though... Could really do with a nanna nap about now!! :lol:
cherricola

Postby cherricola » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:42 am

Today is THE DAY!! The start of my 4 week challenge!! I took my measurements this morning & will take a "Before Photo" tonight (was running late this morning, so didn't get time to take one)...

These are my measurements as of this morning...

Arm - 33cm
Bust - 110cm
Waist - 87cm
Tummy - 105cm
Leg - 71cm
cherricola

Postby cherricola » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:43 pm

Day 1 - so far...

Breakfast - Up & Go
Snack - 2 Sundried tomato & Basil Rice Thins w/ philly cheese
Lunch - Lean Cuisine Spag Bol
Snack - Le Snak

4 glasses of water so far - keep going on that!!

Dinner will be brown fried rice with calamari, cabbage (white & purple), shallots, onion, peas, corn & egg, and if I get hungry after dinner, I will have one of the mangoes I bought yesterday.

Off to the gym after work - I was going to go boxing, but it is about 35 degrees and humid as hell outside, so I will go to the gym and do my C25K, followed by the rowing machine and then home for a swim before cooking dinner.
cherricola

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress