It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:23 am

Free Newsletter

grapes not popcorn

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

grapes not popcorn

Postby sansarella » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:04 pm

I just wanted to say I went to the pictures and 99% of poeple buy the butter popcorn and cola and its wafting up my nose and makin my tummy grumble, and they all appeared to be the skinny people, how does that work, or was it my mind? My ego was tempting me telling me skinny people eat butter popcorn and see they dont get fat, but logic kicked in and I enjoyed my red grapes and skinny coffee. That is major progress for me eating grapes at the pictures.
sansarella

Re: grapes not popcorn

Postby Shalimar » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:50 am

I used to have that train of thought as well, if those skinny people are eating it why can't I? Yes, those skinny people are eating it, just not everyday. Look at it this way it was probably their treat :D . Well done to you Sans for not giving in to temptation :) . I'm sure the grapes were more satisfying anyway :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby Freddy » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:38 pm

I have to disagree with you, Shalimar.

Some of my friends are able to eat anything. It's not that they don't eat it every day, they DO eat it everyday. One of my friends is a smoker (which speeds up his metabolism), he drinks (far too much) and does about 1 hour of workout per week. He eats an entire bag of chips whenever he can, and seems to make it a sport to eat as much fast food as possible in the shortest amount of time.
He's gonna kill himself, but it doesn't show. He looks healthy, doesn't have a gram of fat on his body...

I on the other hand, do a 1hr bike ride each day, a load of other exercise, and can't eat a thing. I have to stick to a strict routine, because when I get my hand on a bag of chips.... I can start all over again on the diet...

I'm just saying, it's partly in their genes.
Freddy

Postby Shalimar » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:00 pm

You're probably right there Freddy, good luck to them :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Return to Personal Progress