It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:27 am

Free Newsletter

starr22's Progress:)

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: starr22's Progress:)

Postby skinny on the inside » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:42 pm

Hi Starr

It's not only our ticker we have in common....chicken fillet is (was) :wink: my favourite subway choice. I would have a foot long one with salad but would also add cheese, bbq sauce AND mayo. I had subway yesterday but just had a 6" with roast chicken, salad, no cheese & honey mustard dressing & it was delicious!!! Good luck with your weigh in :) .
New starting weight: 94.1 kg
First goal: to get under 90 kg's
Next goal: 85 kg by end of Feb
Short term goal: 70 kg by end of Jun
Long term goal: 60 kg by X-Mas

skinny on the inside

Postby starr22 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:25 am

Thanx Skinny :) Hey, i'll have to try the roast chicken Sub, it's probably a waay healthier choice!

So I'm LOVING my wii fit plus! :D It's soooo fun. I'm not sure how good it is as a workout though, it doesn't seem to get my heart rate up that much........but I'm still not through trying everything out yet. Oh, an I really like the yoga!

Going to my grandparents for a late Christmas lunch. My grandmother has not been well so we have put it off until today. My aim is to stick to the healthy choices and not over eat!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Postby starr22 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Wow, I just read back through my whole progress thread :shock: Quite interestng really, just to see how many ups and downs I have had i the motivation department. I guess thats how it goes................sometimes we have all of the motivation in the world and other times zreo motivation.

I am happy to report that my motivation levels are pretty high at the moment :) I am in a good place right now with the weight loss thing. Lets hope I can keep it up for a while longer before it dissapears again :P

It'a still so quiet around the forum, for this time of year..................anyone else noticed that?
[/url]
starr22

Postby skinny on the inside » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Hi Starr,

I've noticed that it's quiet too. I'm hoping everyone is doing ok. :?:
New starting weight: 94.1 kg
First goal: to get under 90 kg's
Next goal: 85 kg by end of Feb
Short term goal: 70 kg by end of Jun
Long term goal: 60 kg by X-Mas

skinny on the inside

Postby HappyGirl83 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:59 pm

I noticed also star...I thought at this time of the year the place would be busy as with everyone and their weight loss resolutions!!
My journey so far...

Sick and tired of wasting my 20's being fat!!
HappyGirl83

Postby miss_viva » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Hi Star (my fellow Gold Coast Girl!)

I just wanted to pop in and say that you've done a really great job so far, and I'm glad you're feeling really motivated at the moment. I read back through my progress thread not long ago, and you're right - it's kind of weird seeing how things like motivation can fluctuate over time. I think the new year is the perfect time to keep things going though :)

Good luck!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby starr22 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:24 am

Thanks Miss Viva :) It's such a struggle sometimes, but if we keep going we will get there one day :)

Still really qiuet in here, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Due to work I can't get on here that often, so I guess most people are in the same boat.

I had a gain this week of 600g.......NOT HAPPY! My own fault though, as I ate a lot yesterday. Hopeing to get my act together this week. Still feeling motivated and great though :D
[/url]
starr22

Postby Czarina » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Don't stress, it may just be fluid...if you keep your sodium low and up the water, fruit and veg it will probably be gone in a couple of days. :D
Czarina

Postby miss_viva » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:56 am

600gms isn't too bad, I'm sure it'll be gone by the end of the week :)

One day of bad eating won't undo your work, so just make sure you put it behind you and get back on track. Good luck!
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby starr22 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Had Sizzler last night........all you can eat (trust me it was all I could eat plus more :shock: ) I'm a bit annoyed with myself fo eating so much, I just wish I could have more self control.

Anyway, I just did an hour on the treadmill, and I plan to be super good for the rest of the week 8) I just really don't want another gain on Monday! :evil:
[/url]
starr22

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:15 pm

I imagine Sizzler food is full of salt. I agree with Czarina, it's probably just retained fluid. I'm sure you'll be fine after a few days of normal eating!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby miss_viva » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Yum, I LOVE sizzler! Mmm, cheese toast :D

Sizzler isn't probably a place you regularly go to, so just think that you enjoyed it a lot, put it behind you, and get back on track. It's great that you did 1 hour on the treadmill, I'm sure that will help you come Monday!
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby starr22 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:57 am

Ok, I can feel myself staring to slip back into bad habits. This week has been a total write off :shock: I have been out for dinner 3 times this week and have not chosen the healthy option :? Plus I have eaten a truck load of chocolate (atleast 1 bar each day), and to add to that I have not exercised for the past couple of days! It's time to stop, re-evaluate and get back on that damn wagon!

I'm trying to think about why my will power a motivaton goes awol. The trigger things this week are: It's a week before TTOTM and I always have cravings and am more hungry than usual, My boyf finds out if the company he works for is gong to continue on or close down (stress!), and my parents are still living with us (it has been 5 weeks :shock: ) and it is starting to get a bit .......annoying is the only word for it :lol:

Time to get back into it! :D
[/url]
starr22

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:59 am

It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate at the moment (no pun intended). I empathise with you losing motivation the week before TTOTM. That's my danger time too. Good luck with regaining your motivation. I hope your mojo comes back with a vengeance and your home life becomes less stressful!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby miss_viva » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Eeep, that is a lot of stress in your life at the moment. :shock: I know it's going to be really hard for you, but if you feel yourself start to slip up, just try and stop for a moment and think how you'll feel if you keep going on that path. When I have a bit of a binge, I usually try and think to myself 'ok, this has to stop now, I'm undoing everything!' and then get back on track ASAP. Take it one meal at a time, and just focus on eating as healthily as you can. Maybe if you know you are going to crave chocolate around TTOTM, allow a little bit into your diet each night as a treat? Instead of buying big bars (seriously, who can resist those?!), maybe buy something small or lower in fat, like a chomp, curly wurly, star burst chupa chup, mint pattie etc. Chupa chups are great, they are sweet and they take ages to eat. Freezing chocolate also makes it last longer too. If you're anything like me though, don't buy the 12 pack of fun sized bars, chances are you'll enjoy all the "fun" in the one night ;)
[/url]

miss_viva

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress