It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Free Newsletter

starr22's Progress:)

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: starr22's Progress:)

Postby miss_viva » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Good luck with the house hunting, Starr!

Just keep chipping away at your weight, it's so hard to find the time to exercise/eat well when life is so hectic!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby starr22 » Sat May 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Thanx Miss Viva :D

I am usually not a verry 'stressed' kind of person.......but lately it has been a bit of a stress overload for me. Don't get me wrong I am ok, and to anyone else i seem as normal and relaxed as ever. However I must be dealing with it in other ways.......my fingernails are non existant as I have bitten them down to nothing and i am EATING uncontrollably :x I really don't know why I can't control myself with food! For example, my man is away and over the last 2 days I have polished off a whole box of paddle pops on my own! :oops: WHO DOES THAT! What is my problem! :roll: I just don't know why i can't control my binge eating :cry:

Sorry to rant, i just had to get it off my chest.

I think I really need to come on here more often. It really helps to have support from people who understand wher you are coming from. My goal for this month is to come on here more often. I'm hopeing that by doing this it will help me with some motivation :D

Have a good weekend all!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Postby curvygirl » Sat May 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Nice to hear from you Starr. I hope that we can help you get back on track. Visiting here often helps me to stay on track. Good luck :D
Need to get motivated.

Mini Goal - 10 Kilos lost 14th May Acheived 2nd May, Yahoo
1st goal - 100kg 5th July
2nd goal - 90kg 4th October
3rd goal - 85kg 15th November
4th goal - 80kg 20th December
5th goal - 70kg 3rd June 2011
curvygirl

Postby warriorsgirl » Mon May 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Hey Starr

I know exactly what you are going through - I do it to myself sometimes (more than sometimes!!)...
I can eat really well when I am around my BF, but if I'm by myself I seem to hoe into anything that is lying around, particuarly chocolate. I think that I do it through boredom - but many people have probably told you this already...
I tend to try and make sure I am doing something all the time - whether it's palying a game on the PC or reading my text books, and have a cup of tea by my side, I find it helps. But things may be different for you - hope it helps!
warriorsgirl

Postby waterbaby » Mon May 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Hi Starr
Most of us I am sure have eaten out of control on many ocassions. I also find that eat more when I am "left alone". Even though I am not pining for DH when he is away I feel a sense of lonliness and loss, even though that feeling is very small if still triggers a feeling within me that wants food. It is usually icecream.( I worked out that when I am lonely I want icecream, when I want to feel nurtured I want chocolate & when I am stressed I want chocolate biscuits! taken me a while to work that out... :wink: )
Keep on going, forget anout your mistakes and move onto a fresh day.
Hugs
rach :P
Rachel - mama of 2 boys (DS7 & 2)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVRereJ/]
[/url]
SW 104kg
CW 97.5kg
Goal Weight: 65-68 kg
Working hard now! No room in my life now for half-hearted attempts!
waterbaby

Previous

Return to Personal Progress