It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:39 pm

Free Newsletter

S.T.L.D.H progess

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

S.T.L.D.H progess

Postby soontolookdamhot » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:24 pm

ok im here and im ready to keep going as these last couple of days ive gotta back on track and am feeling so much better, im eating more, eating better, drinking more water, taking my centrum tablets again and yeah have been doing a min of 10mins on my treadmill.
so whats my plan, ill come in here most days to write down what i did for the day im hoping to stick to:
3 main meals only a day- brekkie- 45gms cereal with milk, 1 yoghurt and 1 fruit, lunch: meat and salad sandwich, 1 yoghurt and 1 fruit and dinner: meat and vegies and jelly or ice cream for dessert.
exercise im walking on my treadmill for 10mins atleast, i brought a skipping rope which im hoping to skip for 1-2mins 5 times a day, im gonna walk 30mins outside 3days a wk, do 2 upper body workouts, 2 lower body ones and 3 core/abs workouts.
ok here come the scary measurements.
s.w: 88.9kgs
arms: 33cm
wrists: 16.5cm
chest: 101cm
waist: 87cm
belly button: 106cm
hips: 104cm
left thigh: 64cm
left knee: 41cm
left calf: 41cm
left cankle: 25cm
im hoping to lose atleast 5cms off most parts and lose about 6kgs for 12wk challenge but im secretly hoping to be 79.9kgs hehe.
anyway brekkie was sultana bran, passion fruit yoghurt and 1 green apple, lunch was a bacon sandwich with tomato and lettuce on tip top 9 grains bread and dinner is 2 snags and potato mash and dessert in 2 scoops of ice cream and 1 tbsp of milo. ive had 1200mls of water so far and will have another after dinner.
wish me luck.
soontolookdamhot

Re: S.T.L.D.H progess

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:44 pm

Good luck! You're doing a brilliant job so far, Soonie (or maybe I should start calling you 'Hottie' instead?)

Keep up the good work!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby soontolookdamhot » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:35 pm

well so far so good, im not looking forward to send ing my pics of to the womens health and fitness mag but im so ready. the only slipup ive had is today i had 3 yes 3 milky ways but i did put in into my cals range and did do 20mins on my treadmill instead of 10mins but yeah was so disappointed but they were something i couldnt resist.
thanx ewq im hope u know how much ur words mean to me, they make me smile and cry from how sweet they are all in one :) . goodluck with all ur goals cause u so deserve them :)
soontolookdamhot

Postby Freddy » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:32 am

In not too long, you won't even like Milky Way's anymore. Ah whatever, that's a lie. Everybody likes Milky Way's ;)

However, I've found myself less fond of any kind of candy or fast food. My cravings for those are getting less by the day. I do have a small banana milkshake from a certain fast food chain each week though, just can't help it ;) Though, my eating habits have changed so radically, I just don't feel the need for certain food anymore.
Freddy

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:09 am

That's true, Freddy. A few weeks ago I went cold-turkey from potato chips, chocolate and all other snacks. I don't crave it nearly as much as I used to. And when I do feel like some I get a little nauseous at the thought of eating it, which helps me refrain from buying any! Now I crave fresh fruit and salad instead. Never thought I'd see the day that would happen!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby soontolookdamhot » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:28 pm

welcome so far so good until yesterday when i found i was preg BUT i am gonna still keep exercising and still watch what i eat so i dont put on to much weight and with my other 3 i got to 92-93kgs and im 88.7kgs now i doubt ill gain less than 5kgs and that wouldnt be healthy as i gained between 10-25kgs between the 3 each time. so once again im back 5 million steps but have no choice i really do need to exercise and eat well, well try to eat well hehe.
soontolookdamhot

Postby Freddy » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:29 am

Did I read that correctly? Another pregnant lady? :) Congratulations!!
Freddy

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:42 am

SQUEEE! Another baby for the forum! Congratulations on the good news, STLDH!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby soontolookdamhot » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:55 pm

THANK U freddy and ewq, yep must be something in the water, im excited to say ive been eating ok but exercising has been really good, this might be my healthiest pregnacy hehe but will try and post every couple of days so i stay on track woop woop hehe.
soontolookdamhot

Return to Personal Progress