It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:49 am

Free Newsletter

iwanttolovelife's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

iwanttolovelife's progress

Postby iwanttolovelife » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:04 am

Morning!
So here goes, I'm starting, even though it's a little late in the year!
Weigh in will be Sunday mornings, aimed at helping me think a little more about what goes into my mouth on Saturdays...my worst day of the week.

Some mini goals:
Jan 14th: 68kgs
Feb 14th: 66kgs

Hopefully back down to 60kgs June 30th.

I'm not even 100% motivated yet due to the reason that I really am not so sure that I can do this, after doing 2 years ago and putting all the weight back on. Time will tell.
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
iwanttolovelife

Re: iwanttolovelife's progress

Postby mumnbub » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:27 pm

iwanttolovelife wrote:Morning!
I'm not even 100% motivated yet due to the reason that I really am not so sure that I can do this, after doing 2 years ago and putting all the weight back on. Time will tell.

The worst thing you can do is doubt yourself- if you think you will fail then your more likely to fail. Tell yourself a hundred times a day that you CAN achieve your goals, you are worth the effort and can take controle. If you truely belive in yourself you will do great.

What is your plan- are you exercising yet or just concentraiting on what your eating. Would love to hear more about what your doing.
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby iwanttolovelife » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:23 pm

At the moment I go do a workout at a local trainers 3-4 times a week. It is mainly weights with a bit of cardio-have already noticed a huge difference in my strength. Yesterday I did 60 assisted chin ups and I have NEVER done them before whilst working out on my own.
This is at 5am in the morning so I am planning on walking in the afternoon (ankle injury so can't jog atm) at least a few times a day.
Eating wise, trying to cut back on the *crap* which I type as I just polished off a pack of biscuits that were given to me as a xmas gift. Haven't had a pig out like that for weeks and weeks. Saturdays really are tough for me-too much shopping and time to waste/waist!
Let's see how I go tomorrow morning.... esp after those cookies.
Thanks for the reply-appreciated.
iwanttolovelife

Postby iwanttolovelife » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:54 pm

Whhoops that should read a few times a week=not day!
iwanttolovelife

Postby iwanttolovelife » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:48 pm

Updating-stayed the same weight this week, lots of juices next week and excercise to get things moving.
iwanttolovelife

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:53 pm

Sorry you had no loss this week, iwanttolovelife. Has it been hot where you are? You might be retaining fluid for reason like heat, TTOTM or too much salt.

Be careful of how much juice you have next week. Fruit juice, even the freshly squeezed type, is full of natural sugar. And sugar is full of calories. Plus it removes most of the fibre of the original fruit. It might be better for your weight loss to eat fruit directly rather than drink juice.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Shalimar » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:15 pm

I know it's hard but try to think positively. When I first started I expected to make it no further than the first couple of weeks, that was 12 months ago. Perhaps try to lay off the juice a hit and opt for water instead. Good luck.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby iwanttolovelife » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:40 pm

Update-just thought that I would explain what I call 'Juices'.
I really don't like fruit, apart from stone fruit which, lucky for me is in season at the moment. What I do is put a punnet of strawberries, 1/2 cups of blueberries, some berry sorbet, water and ice in the blender and whizz it away. I think that it's doing me good because I am having a few servings of fruit. Some days, this is my only fruit serving.
Completely know that I should eat them whole so that the fibre is better but I just can't do it!

On a side note, I went for me first EVER facial yesterday which was given to me as a birthday present 6 months ago. The first thing she said was 'do you drink much water???" This is another area that I just can't get resolved. I even bought one of those drink bottles that monitor how much water you have had in a time period-didn't work. Today at shopping I bought one of those 5 litre things that you put in the fridge and turn the handle to fill up your cup. We shall see if that works.... who knows my skin might be looking better, apparently I am extremely dehydrated. What are your views on lo-cal cordials? I hate the fact that they have artificial sweetners in them but perhaps this is better than drinking under 200mls of water a day (and I live in QLD.. oh dear.) :?
iwanttolovelife

Postby mumnbub » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:49 pm

I think there is nothing better than just drinking plain water but if you are that bad with it then maybe try small amounts of cordial or a squeese of lemon untl your in the habbit of drinking, but you really need to learn to drink plain water- your body will love you for it and repay the favour!
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby iwanttolovelife » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:16 pm

Gained .7kg on Sunday, so I think I'm going to stop until after Christmas..... we'll see then. Too much temptation at the moment.
iwanttolovelife

Return to Personal Progress