It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:47 am

Free Newsletter

SS09's Personal Progress and doing Great!!:)

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

SS09's Personal Progress and doing Great!!:)

Postby superstar09 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Have you Ever:

felt fed up with your weight??
Everytime you go out it takes u 1 hour 2 get ready because nothing looks good on u!
Wish you could go 2 a clothing store and try aything on and itd look perfect and fit!
wish you could go to the beach and not worry about ppl looking at ur size..
Always said youd do a diet and never stuck to it..
When you go out you wish you felt sexy but you never get the guys attention..
Just wished you were slim!!! and much much more....

Well thats me and im fed up with it! Im going to lose the weight ive always wanted to lose..and thats 30kg. I know its alot... but i can do it and im going to!!!

Im going to do it in mini goals.
Im not on a Diet... im going to just Eat healthy and have a more healthy lifestyle.
Im going to Exercise.
Im going to acheieve my goals each month because this time im determined!!

So basically whats my plan??

Well my friend was on a Full protein diet and she lost about 15kgs on it, she was very strict - how ever every sunday she had a Free day where she could eat Anything she liked.... So im going to do it a bit similar and i already Started last Sunday... I have been eating lots and lots of protein for breaky lunch and dinner.. and NO fatty foods or junk food... ZILCH! and im not having a free day - i think id just lose track if i did that.

So this week Since sunday i have been doing great!! No junk food at all and im soo proud of myself... Ive never been this determined before.. Ive been eating very strictly. At night after dinner is when i get my snackiest and get cravings; so i have been have a Slim Right Shake - which i find fills me up and takes away my cravings so its perfect!!!!

Starting Weight - : 102kg
Mini goal: 95kg
Main goal: 60kg
I :D
superstar09

Re: SS09's Personal Progress and doing Great!!:)

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:23 am

Good luck SuperStar! I hope everything goes well for you. I'm sure with your determination you'll get to your goal weight in no time at all. I'm looking forward to reading about your progress here!

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby warriorsgirl » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Good idea about not going on a diet... It's more a whole lifestyle change!!! :)
May I give you some caution tho... Please tell me to F* off if u want...
I started out my change like you, by not allowing myself any treats...
And before I knew it, one day Id stuffed my face with junk food...
Mayb just treat urself every now and then, mayb try using an 80/20 rule.
warriorsgirl

Postby superstar09 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Thnks for ur comments guys ...

Wombat queen thanks and i know i can do it.. im really quite determined this time and i dont know whats brought me to this but i think a big part of it is this website and this inspiration everyone gives u

And warriors girl thanks and its great to hear everyones opinion, and i totally agree with you but first id like to get into the routine of eating very healthy and then mayb once a week or fortnight or how ever i will treat myself... Im just worried about treating myself and thn stuffing my face lol... so il take it bit by bit....

So today ive done really well.... Had fruit salad for breaky and chicken and salad for lunch... im trying to cut out bread out of my diet i find that makes me put on alot of weight.... so tonight i am going to the rsl and im a bit worried about what i will eat.. but il try to have something nice and healthy...

Today my manager brought in Homemade Smartie Cookies.. that looked soooooooooooo Delicous but i kept tellig myself NO... and i didnt have one! wahoo i feel very proud... hehe

I havent had any junk food for a whole week and it makes me feel so good about myself and hopefully by Sat il see some good results! :D :D

xx

*2009 is my year to shine**
superstar09

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Good on you for avoiding the cookies! I agree that going cold turkey from your favourite high-calorie or high-fat food can be a good way to start for some people. That way you reprogram your taste-buds to do without the things you are trying to avoid. It can make it easier to limit your intake of them in the future, or make it easier to cut them out altogether if you find you're happy enough without them.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby superstar09 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:14 pm

OH MY GOSH!!
WHAT A DAY!!!

So this morning i get to work and we had morning tea... someone brought in caramel slice, lemingtons, cake....

Lunch... there still all sitting there right in front of my face...

Then comes the arvo someone was leaving so had a little party then they brought on the chips and tim tams... (mind i say ALL my favourite foods!!)

GUESS WHAT.....................................

I had nothing nothing at all not even a peice of thing and boy was it hard!!!

Im so happy with myself for resisting them.... i guess il pay for it in the long run but it was very hard and im so glad the days over..

Im just really worried how the weekend is going to go because i always break it on weekends Everytime... but if i think i could resist today i think i can resist a whole weekend!!!

So besdies that today i did great and ate really well...

Breaky: Plain Bacon & Eggs ( best source of protein for breakfeast)
Lunch - Satay chicken and vegies (i hope tht was ok to have i didnt bring lunch and that was my last choice ... better then me going to oporto or subway)
Dinner: Lamb and Salad
Snack - Had a ice block cos its so bloody hot!!

Lots of water too wahooo

so tomorrow is weigh in day finger crossed.. cant wait to weigh in actually really looking forward to it..

xx

Starting Weight - : 102kg
Mini goal: 95kg
Main goal: 60kg
superstar09

Postby milkyway » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Best of luck for your weigh in tomorrow. Well done for saying no to all those treats today - you're very strong!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby superstar09 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:22 am

ok so its weigh in day for me and guess what!!!

I lost........... 2.2kgs... Yay!!

Really happy with the results today hope i keep it up

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wLGnowk/]
[/url]
superstar09

Postby Shalimar » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:30 am

Well done super, that's a great loss :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:27 am

Well done! That's a brilliant loss for the week. Keep up the good work!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Bel Diamante » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:35 am

WOW! Thats a fantastic result! Congratulations! It sounds as if your body agrees with what you are doing!
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Start Bust: 133cm Now: 130cm
Start Waist: 127cm Now: 125cm
Start Hips: 148cm Now: 144cm
Bel Diamante

Postby superstar09 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:31 pm

thanks everyone...

Well today hmm i guess i will be having that one free day a week because today i defintly did.. i had a big night last night and drank a bit to much alcohol and then this morniing for lunch had hot chips.. and a cornetto!!! ( dam!) i hope this doesnt put my weight back on but defintly back on track tomorrow.... plus havent had any other junk food this week...

I wasnt realy hungry for dinner.. but i forced my self to have a good protein meal so i had a bit of steak and salad..

Other then that ive been doing good did good on sat! so il see how i go for next week
superstar09

Postby Rams75 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:47 am

Hi Superstar

I started by cutting out all the good errrrrrrrrrr sorry bad stuff to start with. No red meat no bread no potatoes - which being of Irish descent I am convinced I am addicted to through my genes!! I stayed with this for 6-8 weeks ish.

Now I have the occasional treat - like a slice of bread. The curious thing is that before I was shovelling the stuff down and not really appreciating it. Now I can have a slice of bread with nuthin on it, eat it nice and slow and really enjoy it. Before I would have burger and fries and I would be stuffing a handful of fries in at a time - now sometimes the guys at work will get burger and fries delivered - may the 7th circle of hell be reserved for them - and I will have ONE fry(is there really a singular of fries?) and take SIX tiny bites and actually taste what Im eating.

I think what Im trying to say is that by going cold turkey it allowed me to change the way I ate these foods. I do intend further down the line to have the odd burger but I dont think I will ever just throw food in the way I used to. I even catch myself sometimes mechanically shovelling a plate of salad down and I will make myself put the fork down and finish the mouthful I have before loading the fork for the next mouthful.

Everything will come together if u are patient and when u have a bad meal/day just forget it and get straight back on the horse.
Rams75

Postby superstar09 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:09 am

Thanks for tht comment their rams... I think thts right when you eat food i think you need to take it in and enjoy it more.. and with junk food as wel..Wen ever i am going to treat myself i am definetley going to eat it alot slower. and take it in because i used to do the exat same thing and just stuff down fries and burger and it will gone in no time.. now i have a salad and chicken and id stuff the salad down quick as welll but ive been taking it a lot slower lately and take in what im actually eating. it makes you More fuller... and think more what you have just eaten!!

But yes im back on the wagon today!and have done well so far.. So this week i think im going to start the exercise.. its going to be had cos im not very motivatd when doing exercise... but once i start im sure i can do it...
superstar09

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:52 pm

What sorts of exercise are you planning on doing, SS09?
EvilWombatQueen

Next

Return to Personal Progress