It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:23 am

Free Newsletter

SS09's Personal Progress and doing Great!!:)

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: SS09's Personal Progress and doing Great!!:)

Postby superstar09 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:40 pm

ok so i started exercise this week... ive been doing cardio/strengenth exercise watching videos and it works all parts of your body its good.. i quite enjoy it so ive done 20 mins yesturday and half an hour today.... i know its not much but each day il try and do more and more exersice!

This week ive done great havent had any junk food which is great..

Yesturday i went to the movies and my friends had my favourite chips but i didnt have any not one! which was extremly hard!

SO i hope i go well this week... i just keep telling myself if i get tempted that im intwo my second week i cant give up now!! ive done so well and im not going to throw it all away!! Ive also received a few comments from people and ive only lost 2.2 kilos!! which is the best feeling imagine what id get when ive lost more weight.... im really looking forward to losing it.. i just wish it could happen lol but i have to be patient!!

Fingers crossed for this week... hope i dont give in but im sure i wont!!

Very determined!!!!! :) :)

xx
superstar09

Postby milkyway » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Congrats on your recent super loss and great to hear the motivation in your post. Keep it up :D
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Re: SS09's Personal Progress TO EAT IT OR NOT TO EAT????

Postby superstar09 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:30 pm

ok SO IM stressing out!! Tonight is my brothers birthday and my mum has bought this awsome chocolate cookies and cream ice cream cake !!! YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

The question is do i have some or dont i have some?? I have been thinking about this all day and idont know what i should be doing well i really know ive done so well this week i dont want to break it by having this peice of cake that will last a minute on my lips and for ever on my hips...( and take me a while to lose it again)

But then i think well maybe a small peice wont hurt!!!!

Oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyy what to do??

Any Suggestions should i have the dam thing or not!!!!

(temptation is hard, but ive come this far through temptation!!) :roll: :shock: :?
superstar09

Postby wannabeslim » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:38 pm

well if your one of those people who cant stop at one bite, then dont have any! it will just bug you all night!!
if you can have one peice and feel satisfied (i would like to know your secret!) then just have one!
2010 goal: get to 56-8kg and keep fit & healthy!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w02nLYq/]
[/url]
wannabeslim

Postby mumnbub » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:10 pm

starting a new exercise is not easy and it takes time to build up your fitness- besides, those exercise videos are hard! First time i did mine I lasted 10 min lol- now i finish the whole thing (45min). You will get there, each time you will feel fitter and can do more.

Now, the cake- it can be a hard one when your so early in your diet program. I dont belive that anyone should force themselves not to have a treat when its a special occasion- your making a lifestlye change so unless you plan on living your entire life without cake then you need to learn how to have a small piece, enjoy it and be happy enough not to go back. After a few months it becomes easier to do but not so much when you have just started. But if you do think you can just have a small piece and not get that overwealming erge to go back then have some otherwise skip it and wait until you have more controle over foods.
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby superstar09 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Hey thnx for the replies...

yes the exercise is hard, especially these videos i have been doing, I have done 4 Sessions this week for 25 mins. which i am happy with bcos each week i hope to increase the time... They are really hard to keep up with bcos they are full on and someitmes i have to stop bcos it gets to much, but i just keep continuing.
I can feel my core, abs and everything starting to hurt and work so it must be a sign, something is happening!!!

Now with that cake... Well.. the reason i ddint want it was not so much for the fact that id have lots and have no control it was more the point im so early into this and have done so well i dont want to have a small peice and Put weight back on from that one peice of cake....

So They brought out the cake it looked so delicous it was a Wendy's ICecream cookies and cream with mega chocalote flakes on it with cream... and im sitting there thinking no... im not having this, Even a small peice of that i reckon would of put about 2 kilos of weight back on!!!And i didnt want that happening... So i didnt have a peice and i feel so fantastic!!!:) I know that i can not just stop having no junk food at all but ive dedicated a day which is SUnday for me, so if im craving for something i can have it on that one day only... which i find quite affective.. because during the week id be craving for it and think no il wait for sunday, and sunday comes and it would taste sooo much better or i wont be craving for it at all!!

Every night i get really bad cravings and i have been having Chocolate Slim shakes which absolutly take my cravings away and they taste like chocolate milkshakes(Yum) i actually crave for the shakes now lol which i dont no is bad or good.. but they have defintly been helping me lose weight as well... Bcos they are weight loss accelerators.... So After i saw everyone have a peice of cake, i started to get really bad cravings and couldnt wait to have my Shake!!! :) which filled me up and sataisfied me!!

I also just did 25 mins of the videos.... which is great overall feeling fantastic about my decisions this week!!! :D :) :P
superstar09

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:56 am

Good on you for saying no to the cake! Some people can work small treats into their diet, others need substitutes that taste similar (like chocolate shakes) others still prefer cold-turkey. I find cold-turkey works best for me, but it's great that you found a way to deal with it that works for you!

Keep up the good work!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Czarina » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:17 am

You will not, I repeat will NOT put on weight from one piece of cake! It takes an extra 3500 calories over your maintenance calories to put on half a kilo! If it is only one piece of cake, and a rare thing, it will not hurt.
Czarina

Postby superstar09 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:22 am

Ok so my weigh in day was yesturday but was a bit busy so i couldnt record it anyhow.. my Actual weight as of yesturday is

98.8kgs thats a loss of exactly 1kg... which is great and im happy about it... :D

SW:102kgs
CW:98.7kgs
Loss:3.1kgs

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wb7c34r/]
[/url]
superstar09

Postby Shalimar » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:05 am

Great stuff super :) , keep at it.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby milkyway » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:47 am

Congrats - another super weightloss this week :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby superstar09 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Hey everyone

This weeks weight in.. is a loss of 1.6kgs... very happy withit..

im so happy ive been doing great these past 3 weeks and im so suprised with myself how much i have kept it up.. I have had some bad cravings.. but got over them really quickly which is great and havent given in yet although i must say i have thought about it!!! but that would mean i have wasted a whole 3 weeks?? no way!!

So far thats a loss of 4.9kgs wahoo!! very excited with my results and i hope i keep it up!!

17/01: 102kgs
24/01: 99.8kgs
31/01: 98.7kgs
07/02: 97.1kgs
superstar09

Postby Alexandra » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:41 pm

wow, great job this week again - 1.6 kg is huge...and almost 5 in 3 weeks is amazing....well done superstar! You are doing such a great job! Well done on saying no to your cravings and not giving in...they will subside very soon! Well done!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby superstar09 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:53 pm

thanks so much alexandra.. im really suprised with myself as well with the loss.. but so very proud. it motivates me more and more. And now when im eating i feel full really quickly so i think that helps as well!!

Saying no to the cravings is hard.. but i just keep remining myself how much ive lost as i cant remember the last time ive lost this much in 3 weeks. which is great!! :D :D
superstar09

Postby mumnbub » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:44 am

To be able to move past the cravings like you have after 3 weeks is a great effort and you deserve a pat on the back- if you keep it up you will suddenly realise you dont have those cravings anymore. Your body takes time to adjust so your doing really well.
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

PreviousNext