It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:32 pm

Free Newsletter

All about Meegs!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: All about Meegs!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:04 am

I feel your pain! I just want the heat to go away. I know some people overseas who are currently saying stuff like "Ha! You should try coming here. It's minus 10 on a good day right now!"

They say it as if it will put things in perspective for me, but all I can think is "YESSSSSSSSS. Minus 10! At least I could get some sleeeeeep!"

Canadian winters are looking pretty damn attractive right now.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Shalimar » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:08 am

They sure are EWQ, they sure are :lol: .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby meegs » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:36 am

I agree girls
Apparently Adelaide was the hottest place in the world yesterday - Arrrggghhh (again!!!)
toronto was the coldest - coldest sounds nice!!!!hmmmm.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZmhU33/]
[/url]
meegs

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:43 am

However much I'm whingeing about the weather in Melbourne at the moment my heart REALLY goes out to those in Adelaide. 45.7 degrees yesterday! Arggghhhh! As if living in Adelaide weren't bad enough! :wink:

(Jokes! Please don't beat me up Adelaideans!)
EvilWombatQueen

Postby meegs » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:19 pm

I should be horrified - and vow never to speak on this forum again!!! :wink:
But you know what I love Adelaide and wouldn't want to live anywhere else!!!

Apart from this weather!!!
[/url]
meegs

Postby milkyway » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Hey meegs - great to see you've started up your own personal thread in here. 17kgs over the past year? That's fantastic! And I'm sure you feel so much better for it. Your goal for 2009 is totally realistic and I look forward to sharing the journey with you.

I loved my wii fit too but since I moved house in october, I haven't bothered setting it up again. I really should and get back into it :oops: I've been into my 'More Brain Training' on my Nintendo DS which doesn't burn calories at all, heh heh.

here's hoping the next week is a great deal cooler, eh?
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby meegs » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Thanks Milky.
I do love my Wii fit - I have had to resist buying a ds as I am sure that I would get stuck on that too!!

So I had another lightbulb momwent tonight.
I was training in the park with my exercise group and we were jogging around the park (it's about 400 metres), I was the last person - as usual... and I really thought "I don't want to be last anymore". I don't want to be last anymore

I DON'T WANT TO BE LAST ANYMORE.

I am sick of being the slowest. I know that if I can drop some of this weight then I will naturally not be as slow, I guess I will speed up :)
When I started with the exercise group I couldn't even jog. I know I have improved, but I don't want to be last anymore!!!

That's my vent for the evening.

Hope you are all going along well.
Cheers.
xxx
[/url]
meegs

Postby Alexandra » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Hey meegs, how are you going?

Gosh, they sound all really fit. I know if I was exercising with you, you wouldn't be the last. I can't even walk fast, let along jog! So, next time when you are last, just think of me, walking behind you! But that is a really great goal to have and it spurs the motivation, doesn't it?

How did your weigh in go? How is back-to-school busy treating you? Are you still finding time for yourself to eat right, get some relaxation, time with hubby and exercise?

hope you are going well, love Ally
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby mumnbub » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Congrats on the increased fitness- to be able to start jogging when previously you could only walk is a great achiement. Just dont push yourself to breaking point trying not to be the last- its great to have that incentive but take it slowly, you will get there.
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby Alexandra » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:39 pm

oi, very quiet in here.....where you been hiding??

Alexandra

Postby Alexandra » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:00 am

now meegs, the idea of this thingie is that you write in here so you can keep yourself motivated and updated on your own progress (its not only a tool for me to hassle you, you know :oops: )

Hope you are going well and the back-to-school stuff is going well and not too stressy *hug* sorry to hassle (what a cow I am!)

miss your posts....is all :roll:

Alexandra

Postby meegs » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Hey Ally and All - I am around... will upadte later.
Cheers.
xxx
[/url]
meegs

Postby meegs » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Hellooo!!!

I am still here!
I have not got a lot to report at the moment.
I have not been losing much weight - but then I haven't put anything on!

I have had a charming case of gastro this week - and lost 3kgs in 1 day, but who can really count that. I will see on Thursday if any of it stays off!!! I have stopped weighing myself every day - now that is a big deal for me!!! I only do it once a week (except when I was sick and that was just to see the numbers dropping soooo dramatically - a girl has to have some fun when sick doesn't she :wink: )

I am still doing a lot of exercise, but I have not eaten as well as I should have. I guess if I wasn't doing all the exercising I have been then I would have put a lot of weight on, so I guess that is a good thing :) .

On a personal note... Most of my life is just going along at the moment. I am planning my 2nd sons 4th bday party for later this month - I can't believe he is 4 already!! We have planned a party at the local playhouse cafe - don't want to have 14 kids at my house!!!!! I am looking forward to it, and so is he - he's the one in the photo with me (he is asleep in the photo - something he doesn't do very often at the moment!!)

Number 1 has gone back to school.... and it has been quite a trial. He is now having massive separation anxiety issues, which has made it very difficult to leave the classroom. We are trying a new reward system for him starting tomorrow... so we will see how it all goes. He is in a difficult class - one child has already been expelled this year and another child hit the teacher last week. At least my child isn't violent!!!!!!( I say that with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek - we have that many issues it is not funny!!!!)

Dan and I are planning a holiday for June this year - only 3 nights away from them - I can't wait!!!! Have booked our Bridge Climb today - Yay!! Last time we were going to attempt it I got pregnant so we couldn't do it (would have been too many weeks preggers!!)

That's all my news. I am still on operation 20 - and hoping to start it more properly (good english!!!!!!) this week, want to look good for my hols in June!

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Cheers,
:D
[/url]
meegs

Postby Alexandra » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:35 am

Hello you,

You sound busy as always, like the special mum that you are. I hope you are managing some 'you' time in there - a little holiday sounds like the ticket but I also hope you are getting some time for your exercise and healthy eating regime!

Operation 20 is a great idea and I know you will get there this year - we can do it together! Keep me updated on your progress!

Are you still doing WW? How is the food going? Are you still doing your exercise stuff a few times a week? 0.5kg per week is really managable and by christmas time we'll be new beings! Can't wait.

Hope the family is well.

Lots of love,
Ally

Alexandra

Postby mindy32 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:11 am

Hello lovey,

Well somehow I missed this thread (I hadn't even realised you had started one, hence I never came looking for it lol).

I second what Ally said, I hope you are getting some 'you' time, and not just time for exercise but time to relax a little too! Heading to Sydney on your break are you?! You will have to tell us what the bridge climb is like, you are braver than me I'd be terrified haha.

Planning Mr 4's birthday party sounds fun! And not having to clean up afterwards sounds even better, definitely a plus in not having it at home!

Glad the Gastro is gone, hopefully you're feeling much much better!

Eek his school class does not sound good at all, children getting expelled at 6 years old?? Goodness. Hopefully things get better for him, and for you because I'm sure it's not fun for you either with his seperation anxiety! Hopefully when he gets used to school again things will get better all round.

Same goes for you as what I said to Ally, if you ever wanna chat feel free to PM me or Facebook me. I may be slack at checking all these threads but I'm still here hehe.

Hope Dan and the kids are well!

<3 Belle
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress