It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:51 pm

Free Newsletter

7.9 kilos in 8 weeks

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

7.9 kilos in 8 weeks

Postby wannabeslim » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:59 pm

ok i know this is going to be quite hard, but im going to try and loose my last 7.9 kilos in 8 weeks
currently im 169cm tall and weigh 62.9kg
i just want to feel good about my body so i can focus on other, more important things, like LIFE!!! :D
im currently in my first week of training for a half marathon.

today i will be doing 30min lower body weights and a 6.5km jog around my local lake.
tomorrow its 30min upper body weights with a 6.5kg jog around the lake again in the morning and 25min pilates in the afternoon.
on saturday i will do my pilates, upper and lower body weights and a 9km jog around the lake. (the lake has km markers so i can tell my distance.)
sunday rest (going to the cricket!)

it might seem like alot but i missed out some training at the start of the week.

next week will be:
monday: 30min upper body weights & 40min cross trainer. (or whatever cardio machine i feel like at the gym)
tuesday: 30min lower body weights & 6.5km run around the lake + pilates in the afternoon
wednesday: spin class + pilates
thursday: 30min upper body weights & 6.5km run around the lake + pilates in the afternoon
friday: 30min lower body weights & 40min cross trainer. (or whatever cardio machine i feel like at the gym)
sunday: 5km race at kings park
2010 goal: get to 56-8kg and keep fit & healthy!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w02nLYq/]
[/url]
wannabeslim

Return to Personal Progress