It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Need2loseit's journey

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Need2loseit's journey

Postby need2loseit » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:45 pm

Well i tried this once before but i allowed myself to fall of the wagon in spectacular fashion :evil: so i'm here to try this again. I know i have to do it or im never going to change and i will never be truely happy. I know now that i can only take it one day at a time and only i will be able to change what i need to to get the results i need. I've even got a push bike and have even ridden it twice!!! If only my butt would stop trying to swallow the seat LOL :lol:
I feel so ashamed and disgusted at the fact that i didnt stick to it especially as i know i could be under 100 kilos by now if i had really stuck at it. :evil: But whats done is done and there is no use dwelling on what could have been, i just need to focus on what could be....
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwq39bv/]
need2loseit

Re: Need2loseit's journey

Postby mumnbub » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:57 am

Dont put too much emphasis on the past- your hear now and your willing to change your life for the better. Start fresh and you will do great.
Do you have a plan? have you set mini goals with rewards along the way- its a great confidance boost when you reach one of the goals. Let us know if you need any help- we are all here to support each other afterall :P
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby milkyway » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:58 am

We've all been there - what's most important is that you're here now :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby MagicGirl79 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:23 pm

I too have fallen off the wagon - put back on almost 30kg!! But, I've found motivation again and I'm feeling fantastic this time around. The good thing is that you've made the decision to get back on it again.
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Postby need2loseit » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Well, i havent been doin as good as i could have been, but i also havent been doing as bad as i could have been. As soon as i posted i lost interenet access but its back now so yay and thank you for you words of encouragement, they are most definatley appreciated :D
I am quite proud of myself because even though i haven't really been exercising, i have managed to change my eating habbits :D The partner went out and got maccas and kfc etc quite a bit over the past month and i have managed to say no almost everytime. For me that is a monumental step. Usually i eat enough kfc and maccas to feed a small country.....but not anymore. I have to admit i did have a small meal from both of them and they were horrible. I could acyually taste the oil and i could feel the oil in my mouth wich makes me wonder why i never could before????? And i have even started cookin tea every night regardless of how tired i am which is also a major step. The only thing i find annoying is calorie counting and trying to figure out how much is in everything because i make my own stirfrys etc and i dont have a clue how much is in it. I go by taste not quantity.... maybe that has something to do with my size?? Im hoping that over time i will start to just know how much is in everything...

mumnbub, i sort of have a plan. I have worked out my little mini rewards as i go but i haven't worked out the weight loss goals. I'm still not too sure how much i should set for each goal. Do you have any tips??

Thanks again for the encouragement, it feels great to know im not alone and there are people out there who can help if and when i get a bit overwhelmed.

Bec

need2loseit

Postby MissSonia » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:03 pm

It can be difficult to figure out exact calories when you kinda throw things in by taste, rather than measurements. I do it too lol. I think an approximate is better than not figuring the calories out at all and also watching portion sizes. Good luck with the weight loss :)
MissSonia

Postby Shalimar » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:42 am

Perhaps invest in a set of digital kitchen scales, I couldn't function without mine :wink: .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby need2loseit » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Well im not going to write a huge post incase it still wont work, but to date i have lose 2.6 kilos and thats without exercising
Yay
need2loseit

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:15 am

Great stuff! That's a really good achievement. Keep up the good work!
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Personal Progress