It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:40 pm

Free Newsletter

Sezzas Jouney

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Sezzas Jouney

Postby sezza » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Well i have always been over weight. I had my first daughter in may 06 then my second daughter in sept 07. I never really lost all my baby weight from my first pregnacy. My weight balloon up to 103kg.

On the 22nd of December 08 my partner kicked me out of our house so i got a washing basket full of clothes and packed me and the girls up and now i am living in Shellharbour (Wollongong)with my older sister Jody. I felt like crap i felt fat,worthless and just horrible. My doctor said i had high blood pressure and i needed to loose weight. So since the start of January i have been excersising. My current weight is 91.9kg and i have my weigh in on Friday the 13th eek dodgy day! so i am proud to say in 6 weeks i have lost 11.1kg

I have not seen my partner yet there is alot to work out with vist with the kids house etc and it is so stressful. No longer do i have to be put down by him. I was a depressed unhappy person with two beautiful kids and NOW i can see the beginnings of a Yummy Mummy. Despite all the stuff that is going on my weight is the only thing that i can controll at the moment. And when my ex is being horrible and the walls feel like they are falling down around me i go for a walk or play a game of tennis or do some fit ball.

My life has only started and i am excited to see how my body mind a attuide changes over the following weeks months and years.

This is a great forum and is one thing that keeps me motivated

Cheers Sarah
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wA6RoLn/]
[/url]
sezza

Re: Sezzas Jouney

Postby Nunu » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:54 pm

goo to see you here, and making a change in your life for the better... keep with it...

as they say the best revenge is living well.. be the best you can be..... i hope everything works out for you...

waiting to read on....
30 kilos and counting

lost for this week, 1.4 kilos... getting there.
Nunu

Postby Alexandra » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:36 am

I'm sorry to hear of your distress over the past few months. What a very difficult time you've had. Now you've started living for yourself and your beautiful children and that's a wonderful gift to yourself and your family. Congratulations on having such courage. Good luck on what lies ahead! Well done with losing a great deal of weight already - you are well on your way. Great effort and stick to it! Best wishes, Alexandra :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:28 am

Wow. Talk about turning what could have been a profoundly negative situation into a positive one. Good on you! Not only are you getting fit, gorgeous and healthy, you are providing an excellent role model for your children.

I'm really impressed by your spirit. And I totally agree with Nunu, the best revenge is to have a good life. And I'm sure the life ahead of you will be the best one possible!

Keep up the good work, and keep up your positive attitude. I'm so impressed by what you have achieved so far (11.1kg is a great loss!) and I'm looking forward to reading about your progress here.

Good luck!

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby mumnbub » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:30 pm

You have been through a lot but instead of falling apart and gaining more weight you have made a decision to change your life for the better- GOOD ON YOU. It can be hard making time for yourself when your a single mum- I am a single mum with an 19mth old- but it is well worth it when you can go out and have a really good run around with the little ones who I am sure are very active at that age.

As for the revenge- Thats secretly been one of my reasons, if my ex shows up I want to show him what he missed out on :) Then happily turn my back on him.

You have 2 very good reasons to lose weight but remember your the most important reason for this lifestyle change. Be stong and you will achieve anything you desire.

I hope to hear more about your progress as time goes on.
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby warriorsgirl » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:24 am

Wow... sounds like you've been through a lot and I can only say what everyone else is saying, instead of turning the situation into a negative it's turned out to be a positive one!!!

Sounds like you are doing really well!!! 11kg in 6wks is massive, I hope the weigh in today is a good one!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you :)
warriorsgirl

Re: Sezzas Journey

Postby sezza » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:36 am

Thank you everyone for you great support.
Becoming fit and being the best mum i can be is fantastic.
Screw my looser of an ex he doesnt know what he is missing out on :lol:
Sarah
[/url]
sezza

Postby milkyway » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:00 pm

You go girl! Well done for turning a negative into a positive and losing 12kgs in the process. I love your attitude. :D
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby sezza » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Omg what a week!
I just recived a letter from my ex partners lawyers reg: custody over the kids! it was a rude and scarey letter and it shook me up alot. I have sent it of to my solicitor and i told her lets go to court. I am sick of being pushed around and bullied by him and we live 2 and a bit hours away from each other.

It is so easy for me to turn to food for comfort but instead this week i starting boxing! i imagined his face was on the glove and punched the living crap out of it. I found that i had a good work out after it. He hasnt seen me in so long and i am 13 and a bit kgs lighter. He wont give a toss about what i look like but for me i have heaps more confidence and i am not that person that allowed him to walk all over me.

So at the moment i am playing everything by ear. And being on this weightloss journey is the best thing for me and the girls at the moment.

Sarah
[/url]
sezza

Postby foxyaussie » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:23 pm

Wow Sezza you are kicking some serious butt!!
I don't know you of course but I feel so proud of you because you are turning a pain in the ass negative into an empowering positive one in such a great way! In my opinion this will really help you as you will be fitter, stronger and healthier and be more able to deal with this tough situation.
I have been through a similar time when my parents divorced and I still remember vividly what it was like to be in the middle of this painful situation so my heart goes out to you and your kids.
Stay strong and know that all of us on here are behind you 200% x
Jane :D
Heaviest Weight ever 82kg on 14/1/2009
81kg 15/2/2009
76.4kg 17/3/2009
76kg 23/3/09
75.5kg 30/3/09

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVb86a0/]
[/url]

Remember it's what's inside that matters the most.
foxyaussie

Return to Personal Progress