It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:01 pm

Free Newsletter

Joanna's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Joanna's Progress

Postby joanna78 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:49 pm

Hi everyone. I've been AWOL since my introduction but am back for the long haul. I've been off the track for much of the time, but now i am fully committed. My Dad and I are doing our own little 'Biggest Loser' competition. The first one to lose 10% of our body weight wins and the other one has to clean the others ENTIRE house. I hate cleaning so it's a good motivator. I've lost 3kg so have 7 more to go before Dad is my slave for the day..haha.

Also, i'm planning to go to the Melbourne Cup this year with some girlfriends. I've always wanted to go and am so excited. The thought of being able to wear a gorgeous dress and heels, drinking champagne and feeling fabulous about myself and how i look is so motivating i can't even tell you. I would love to be able to wear a size 12 dress so that is my goal. I'm sticking with short-term goals in terms of kg numbers so i don't get overwhelmed.

I hope you all are going well. Thanx so much for your supportive messages following my introduction.

Postby Dolly » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Welcome back Joanna, you sure have some great reasons to lose weight and congratulations on losing that whopping 3kg so far.
If you're headstrong and stick to your plan you should be able lose around a kilo per week.

Postby swans05 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:59 pm

with positive thinking like that u'll far exceed ur goal

Return to Personal Progress