It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:50 am

Free Newsletter

Keep Thinking Thin

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Keep Thinking Thin

Postby think - thin » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:06 pm

I have promised myself that I am going to get down to 70kilos. Thats a 15 kilo loss to me, and I cant wait to reach it.

I have the support from my team mate at work which will help alot as I am a childacre worker and have food around us 4 times a day not including our own brakes. So its going to be a challendge for me because I just love my food. So far this year I have lost 5 kilos but I stopped eating well and excerising when I hit a hard stage of my life and returned to eating again :evil: But come tommorrow I am going to do this again. It was so easy to lose weight at the beginning of the year so hopefully I can snap back into it.

I have a few weddings etc this year and I wanna look good for them !!! I am so interested to see what i will look like when I reach my goal weight.

So my plan is basically for now eat well and excerise. I am going to start writing in my food diary again. So yeah, its going to be a hard battle for me. But if I want it enough I will do it right ??
JESSIKA

Start Weight (2.1.09) 89.6kg
29.3.09 - 84.4kg
18.4.09 - 87.3kg :(
Total Loss : 5.2kg
think - thin

Re: Keep Thinking Thin

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:29 pm

jess im looking forward to your progress, weddings through the year will be a great motivator for u GOODLUCK.
soon2bayummymummy

Postby fi_112 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:52 pm

how are u going? xx
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Postby think - thin » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:17 am

I havnt been on for ages to update. I havnt been going the greatest some health and personal issues have set me back a little. But I am happy to write, I jumped on the scales this morning, to find I was under 85kg. YAY FOR ME.. I was 84.3 kg's. To think I could be 83kg next week is so exciting. I havnt been that since 2005. My dh has just gone shopping and I sent him with a list and I didnt put any junk food on it at all.
So this week I am pumped. I am going to walk everyday and take it from there. Might try going at lunch time as well, but will see how I feel...
JESSIKA

29.3.09 - 84.4kg
think - thin

Postby think - thin » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:28 am

Yay I am so excited. I just worked out I have lost 5 kilos this year :D :D :D

Ok yeah, I know I should have lost a lot more then that seeming we are into nearly the 4th month but still, its a huge achievement for me, and a great motivation seeming I havnt done anything to help the process in the past 2 months.
JESSIKA

29.3.09 - 84.4kg
think - thin

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 am

That's terrific news, Jessika. Good on you! I think your plan of not buying junk food is a good one. You can't eat what's not there after all!

Congrats on losing 5kg in four months. Personally I think that's a great achievement. It usually takes me over a year to get the same result! :lol:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby think - thin » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:32 am

EvilWombatQueen wrote:That's terrific news, Jessika. Good on you! I think your plan of not buying junk food is a good one. You can't eat what's not there after all!

Congrats on losing 5kg in four months. Personally I think that's a great achievement. It usually takes me over a year to get the same result! :lol:

Thanks Ali, yeah I guess it is a great achievement. Thinking about it, 5 kilos gone forever doesnt really matter how long it takes if it stays off for good :!:
JESSIKA

29.3.09 - 84.4kg
think - thin

Postby Amethyst » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:08 pm

think - thin wrote:Thanks Ali, yeah I guess it is a great achievement. Thinking about it, 5 kilos gone forever doesnt really matter how long it takes if it stays off for good :!:

Wow so true. That's a great philosophy.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wx5Tquf/]
[/url]
Amethyst

Postby think - thin » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:09 pm

Amethyst wrote:
think - thin wrote:Thanks Ali, yeah I guess it is a great achievement. Thinking about it, 5 kilos gone forever doesnt really matter how long it takes if it stays off for good :!:

Wow so true. That's a great philosophy.

Thanks, not quiet sure where it came from ahahaha
JESSIKA

29.3.09 - 84.4kg
think - thin

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:17 pm

hows it all going?
soon2bayummymummy

Postby think - thin » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Thanks everyone who has asked how I have been going, The answer is I havnt been :oops: :cry: I posted a thread about me not being able to stick to a diet and excerise plan. All I want is to lose weight but I cant seem to do it. So I have set myself a few goals for next week, which are going to be
:arrow: keep a food diary, where I am going to also write down my feelings and achievments for that day
:arrow: walk with DH every night when i get home, and also walk during my lunch break at work
:arrow: stay away from take away food. Even on Monday when its my day off. If I am hungry I will get a salad from Subway if I am desperate.

The past week, I have eaten worse then I ever have. And my face and tummy are looking so BAD. The fatness if my face is gross, seriously lol..

I dont know what my problem is. I think it could possibly be, that I dont know what foods are actually out there. I mean I tend to think ok lettuce and tomato (and basic healthy foods) when dieting. So I think I get really bored. I think I also need to learn about nutrition. I have no idea when it comes to reading labels and whats good for you and whats not.
Am I the only one who has this prob.

I am kinda feeling positive about it for tommorrow. I am going to work out of CK tonight and see if my day fits into the cals for the day.
JESSIKA

29.3.09 - 84.4kg
think - thin

Postby think - thin » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Oh I forgot to add, I had to go back on the pill, and in 1 month I have put on 4 - 5 kilos...
JESSIKA

29.3.09 - 84.4kg
think - thin

Postby Alexandra » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:27 am

Jessika, oh, you poor thing, I'm sorry things aren't working out for you. We are all on a learning curb about our bodies for our whole lives. Nothing stays the same and we are always learning new things and how to do things better - I certainly am! It's great that you want to learn as much as you can about nutrition - I think that's the ultimate goal because our bodies are what we have to carry us through life and it's the fuel that we put in that will hold us in good stead through that journey!

Even the scientists and the experts don't agree on the high level stuff and they sit in labs all around the world trying to work it out. There are so many theories and ideas and reading and learning as much as you can is only a good thing. Taking the bits and pieces that work for you and remembering the basis will hold you in good stead (I try not to get too caught up in the other stuff) but everyone has to find what works for them and nutrition is really important!

Don't worry too much about the hormonal side of things. As women, thats a fluctuating thing and you may be retaining fluid. However, if your diet intake hasn't been nutiritious, you also will need to correct that which I'm sure you can do :D No one is perfect, but little steps gradually and you'll get there! Best of luck and best wishes, Alexandra
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby think - thin » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:23 am

Thanks Alex. I agree what you said about expert scientists dont even agree. You think they would get it right !!!

I have woken up in such a more positive mood, which is good. Although not sure what to have for breakfast. DH is at work, so waiting for him to come home so we can go do the food shopping. I have salads in the fridge which i brought yesterday so I will have that for lunch today and then tonight I will take the dogs for a walk.

I have 1 more easter bunny, so hoping I dont give in and eat it. DH will eat it hopefully and if he doesnt want it then its going in the bin.
JESSIKA

29.3.09 - 84.4kg
think - thin

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:02 pm

hey hope everything gets better, and hope u stayed away from that easter bunny left. Keep thinking thin and u'll get there.
soon2bayummymummy

Next

Return to Personal Progress