It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:57 pm

Free Newsletter

7,4 kg to go - Will Lite n' Easy work?!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

7,4 kg to go - Will Lite n' Easy work?!

Postby Kristin82 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:16 am

Hi everybody!

I'm new to this forum and joined simply because I couldn't find much information about other people's experience with Lite n' Easy and am hoping to learn some more in here..

I'm 26 yrs old, 172 cm and want to lose 7.4 kg (or a bit more :-) . I've chosen to give Lite n' Easy a go after seeing it a few times on TV. I received my first order yesterday: 7 days food, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, on a 1200 cal basis. It will all start this morning.

So far, all the little bags with food look rather... interesting. Well, we will see :-)

I will record my progress and opinion on here. If anyone is on the same program or has done it in the past - share your experience!!!!

I'll keep you posted.

Kristin
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHToiPD/]
[/url]
14.03.09: 78.4 kg (Starting Weight, before Lite n Easy)
21.03.09: 76.6 kg (-1.8 kg after 1 week of Lite N Easy & period) :) :)
24.03.09: 76.1 kg :-)
Kristin82

Re: 7,4 kg to go - Will Lite n' Easy work?!

Postby foxyaussie » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Hi kristin,
Welcome!
My BF and I tried LnE for about 3 months in 2007, as we had just moved in together and quickly got too comfortable with each other :D Along with our shift work hours we tended to opt for easy, fast food meals most of the time. :roll: Within no time we were packing on the weight :evil:

Anyway long story made short. We loved the convenience of just grabbing our food for the day and running out the door. Most of the meals were delicious. Whilst we were one the program we were able to maintain our weight, without extra exercise. Our main goal at the time was not to get any bigger, until such time things settled in our work lives and we were able to have a life again. The money side of LnE was one of the main reasons why we stopped it in the end but it was pretty good while it lasted.

At the time I didn't look at the salt levels in the dinners, what are they like? Have heard since they can be quite high.

Good luck with it,
Jane :D
Heaviest Weight ever 82kg on 14/1/2009
81kg 15/2/2009
76.4kg 17/3/2009
76kg 23/3/09
75.5kg 30/3/09

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVb86a0/]
[/url]

Remember it's what's inside that matters the most.
foxyaussie

Postby Kristin82 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Hi Jane

Thanks for your reply and info.

Well, I had my first breakfast, snack, lunch and afternoon snack so far - and i must say it all tastes very nice so far!! and it's so quickly and easily prepared!! I'm loving it :D Well, only inconvenience so far was, that I had to starve quite a bit after breakfast & morning snack until I got back home for lunch - it would've been a lot easier to have grabed something while running around. but i guess, THAT is what got those kg on me in the first place: eating something quick on the run.. So from now on it'll be different :D

Let's see what the first dinner brings tonight - and what the scales say tomorrow (not that I expect any quick results, but it'll be interesting to see what my body makes out of the first day on 1200 cal :) )

Keep the comments coming, I'm interested in your experiences!!

Kristin
[/url]
Kristin82

Postby Kristin82 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:00 am

Dear Diary :)

After my first day of strict Lite n Easy yesterday, I couldn't help myself but jump on the scale again this morning: -0.8kg!!!!! Yeah, I know it won't be like this every day or even every week, but I'm very happy about the beginning. The first few days of changing your habbits are always the difficult ones and it is very nice to see that the hard work pays off :D

So I can't wait to keep going and see the results at the end of the first week :D Yesterday I didn't really do any physically activity other than walking around and doing some easy shopping. So today I'll go to gym and do some weights and some cardio - to keep my body active :D

I managed to drink about 2,5 liters of pure water yesterday (we have a water disposer at home which has always very refreshing water and makes it easy to drink lots of it :D ) and plan on doing 2 to 3 liters every day. Yes, I had to run to toilet heaps of times yesterday, but that's good for the body :D

So it still looks like there's no one else on this forum who's trying Lite n Easy at the moment?? :?:

I'll keep you updated

Kristin
[/url]
Kristin82

Postby Alexandra » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:27 am

Hi Kristin,

I did L&E for about 4-5 months and lost about 15kgs. I really loved the food - especially the breaky and lunches. I was on the 1200 cal too and found it was so much food for me I couldn't eat it all. I also enjoyed the dinners to start with but I must admit after a few months I did get sick of microwaved dinners every night. I absolutely loved the convenience and loved not having to think and plan and do much shopping. Of course you still have to do some household shopping and the cost adds up. For what you get, I think its good value, but the money you have to find is a lot (if that makes sense) but it worked to kick start my weight loss and get me in the frame of mind to eat heathily, with the 3 meals a day and 2 snacks concept which I stuggled with. It also really helped with me going 'cold turkey' on junk food which I cut out completely. I would definately recommend it to anyone to try. I really enjoyed the food :D Good luck with it and I hope it gives you the success I had too :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby Kristin82 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:30 am

Hi Alexandra

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Just a quick update about my progress: After day 2, I've lost a total of 1,2 kg :D :D :D even though I didn't manage to go to gym yesterday :? I'm still loving the food and the convenience of not having to think about what to have to eat :D

Have a great and successful day everybody!

Kristin
[/url]
Kristin82

Postby Kristin82 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:41 am

Hey there

Well, what can I say - IT WORKS!!!! On my 3rd day of Lite n easy I've lost another 0,3 kg - that's a total loss of 1.5 kgs in 3 days!!!!!!

I'm loving it :-)

Have a great day everyone!!

Kristin
[/url]
Kristin82

Postby Shalimar » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:43 am

That is fantastic Kristen :D ,keep it up.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby MissSonia » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:04 pm

I did Lite n Easy a few years ago and loved it! It was all so easy and tasty. It was a strange concept to me that you need to eat more and every few hours to lose weight, but it really did work. I just wish I could afford it now.
MissSonia

Postby Kristin82 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:45 am

Hi Miss Sonia

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, the cost-factor is the only negativ thing about lite n easy, that's true.. but i also feel, that i'm saving lots of money at the same time as i'm not even tempted to grab some snack or food on the run..

This morning the scale showed the same as yesterday: 76.9kg. but that's completely fine with me, cos today is also the first day of my period. I don't know about you ladies, but whenever I get my period, i'm so bloated and got 2 kgs extra on from one day to the next. so it will be very interesting to see how lite n easy will help me the next few days, when chocolate cravings and unhealthy stuff just seem the only thing my body is aching for..

Have a great day everyone!!

Kristin
[/url]
Kristin82

Postby Kristin82 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:16 am

Good Morning everyone :)

Even though I got my period at the moment and i'm in lot of pain - i did manage to lose another 0.2 kg :D I know it's not much, but I've now lost a total of 1.7 kg since starting Lite n Easy on Saturday :D :D

Have a great and successful day everyone!!

Kristin
[/url]
Kristin82

Postby kristal » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:24 pm

MissSonia wrote:I did Lite n Easy a few years ago and loved it! It was all so easy and tasty. It was a strange concept to me that you need to eat more and every few hours to lose weight, but it really did work. I just wish I could afford it now.

I am exactly the same. My mum and I have done Lite N Easy off and on over the years and I have really enjoyed it each time, but I just simply cannot afford to do it now.

I am glad you are so happy on the diet - I think it is one of the better ones!
SW - 71 kg
CW - 65 kg
GW - 58 kg
Weight Loss so Far = 6kgs
Weight to go = 7kgs
kristal

Return to Personal Progress