It is currently Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:51 am

Free Newsletter

Carley's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Carley's progress

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:26 pm

Good luck Carley. I hope the Ultraslim diet works for you. Let us know how you get on. :)
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Carley » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:49 pm

I realised last night that I'm actually proud of myself. Why? Most times when I hit a plateau I go back to restricting and purging then give up and lose all of my good work. I've been on a plateau nearly two months (holy crap!) The last tie I lost weight was the 6th September. But I'm not only focusing on the numbers, but actually eating healthy. I feel good eating healthy, I feel amazing...wonderful to be honest. For me the weight loss is a bonus, a great bonus. I know I won't be trying to lose weight forever, and I'm hoping sometime next year I will be at my goal. BUT I do know this, I will be eating healthy for the rest of my life, I will be focusing on what I eat so that I can have a healthy wonderful life. I love beans, any kind of beans, they are my number one favourite foods! I never liked beans but now I know how to cook with them, I use them as much as I can. Last night we had 'Chilli Con Carne' for dinner, I added chickpeas and quinea...it was fantastic Tonight we are having 'Moroccan chicken with chickpeas and quinea.' Yummy!!! I need to start using more tofu but it is hard because my daughter is allergic to it. I never cook with dairy, because I can not have it anymore and again my daughter is allergic to it. I simply love how I feel for eating so good. I'm so proud of myself for not giving up, for focusing on the health and not only the numbers. I know I will break my plateau it's only a matter of time right?
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Postby gypsy mumma » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Hey Carley, well done on your progress. It is really inspiring to read how much you love eating healthy food and focusing on that rather than on the numbers. Wonderful attitude to have :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wEyJhYm/]
[/url]
gypsy mumma

Postby Carley » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:19 pm

gypsy mumma wrote:Hey Carley, well done on your progress. It is really inspiring to read how much you love eating healthy food and focusing on that rather than on the numbers. Wonderful attitude to have :)

It has taken a very long time to get to this point and I'm glad I finally have :)
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Postby sarahm » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:35 pm

well done carley. i have never had a healthy relationship with food-you are ahead realising these things at your age...i am still figuring it out at 36! you are right to be proud..its very admireable that you have not given up or fallen into old bad habits. well done-big hugs-with your attitude you will achieve all your heart desires. :) :)
sarahm

Previous

Return to Personal Progress