It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:16 pm

Free Newsletter

Michelle's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Michelle's progress

Postby Michelle23 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:05 am

Hi everyone, well I am one day off my third weigh in and already I feel fantastic. After many "diets" I decided this time that I would just eat healthy and I have now finally worked out how to count calories thanks to CK website. What a difference this has made to my life and my weight loss journey. It all makes sense to me now how it works and I am steadily losing weight each week without starving myself, and can already notice the difference. As of last wed I had lost 1.7 kilos in 2 weeks and I am positive I will have another loss tomorrow - Can't wait to get into the eighties again. Thanks to all of you and your inspirational stories and ideas, I know I am finally on the right track to getting healthy again.

Re: Michelle's progress

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:42 am

Great work Michelle! I'm glad you've found a weight loss system that works so well for you. Best of luck with your weight loss journey! I look forward to reading about your progress here.

Postby MiSs_VaNeSsA » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:22 am

Good job!!!!
1.7kgs in 2 weeks is fantastic! I cant wait to get back into the 80's as well, I hope the scale is good to you for your next weigh in! :mrgreen:

Vanessa x
~ The difference between TRY and TRIUMPH is just a little UMPH! - Marvin Phillips ~
~ The future depends on what we do in the present - Mahatma Gandhi ~

Postby milkyway » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:33 pm

Great stuff - good weightloss to date :) I look forward to reading about your progress
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg

Return to Personal Progress