It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:30 am

Free Newsletter

Amy's Journey

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Amy's Journey

Postby amouse » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Well here goes from here i want to actually loose some weight this year ... i was 135 kilos in november 2007 and by november 2008 i was 112 and since then i have gone down to 110.5 for all of five minutes gone back up to 113.5 for all of five minutes and gone up and down in the same manner since then..

and im currently 112 ... lol so basically i have been 112 since november last year ... from here on i hope to stop seeing that number forever.. and im willing to do what ever it takes to make that awful number disapear.. dont get me wrong im happy my body likes 112 more then 135.. but im sick of seeing it .. so here to getting stuck at 99 instead... lol..

by the end of this year i would be very happy to just be under 100 .. i havent been under 100 since i was 17-18 and that was only for a few months i was under 100 b4 i got pregnant, i actually havent been under 100 for any legnth of time since i was 15-16 i think... ... gee wizz ... so yeah. That is my goal for the year :) ..

so i suppose i should start this with the old errrk picture of me at 135.. hehe

this one is in january i think i was 128 ish then

and this one is october i havent really changed mush since then.. lol

except this one which is november and im in the same clothes i was in the year ^first pic^ b4 just slightly different fit lol

PLease ignore the face i was trying very hard to get to the spot b4 the camera flashed off at me and also trying not to fall over... hehehehe. im not grumpy usually ... but this face was so funny i kept it
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wq07Col/]
[/url]
On your journey it doesn't matter how long it takes to reach your destintation . What matters is getting there!
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Re: Amy's Journey

Postby amouse » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:05 pm

So yeah that me.. :) ...

Today i had a great day .. stuck to everything i set out to achieve and did it..
Iwanted to check something out today

I went on the elliptical with the hrm on and got an average of 143 bpm with the highest being 161 ...
then i went on wii fit.. and i was very suprised... see i do big movemnts and as fast as i can on the things on wii fit...
doing hoola hoop i got a highest heart of 210.... i reset the hrm and continued... i had an average heart rate of 161 with the highest being 182... so anyone that doesnt think wii fit is a workout is not trying hard enough...

I was sweating like an animal .. it was great ... and i know whaich machine id rather use between wii fit and the elliptical...

Dont get me wrong the ellipitcal id good but when i turn the tension up it hurts my bad knee :( ..

any way .. today was 1393 cals eaten. 28% of the calories are from fat, 31% from protein, 41% from carbs
12 cups of water drunk..
10 minutes elliptical and 30 minutes wiifit..

brilliant day
[/url]
On your journey it doesn't matter how long it takes to reach your destintation . What matters is getting there!
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby amouse » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:15 pm

another good day :)
and im actually tired early too and am heading to bed straight after this.. :) which for me is really good

today i did a 30 minute walk

ate 1408 cals
24% of the calories are from fat, 35% from protein, 42% from carbs
and dranks 10 cups of water.. :)
[/url]
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby Czarina » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:06 pm

That doesn't sound like anywhere near enough calories to me. When I was in triple digits I was supposed to be eating almost 1800!
Czarina

Postby amouse » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:51 pm

ive been on 1800 for months and the scale hasnt moved at all .. so im trying something else to break this plateau .. maybe later i can up the calsoreis.. for now i just wanna start losing again..

Today however i went out for lunch so had a few more cals..

but went for a 1 hour walk on the beach
and a 2 hour swim with the kids

1647 cals
31% of the calories are from fat, 27% from protein, 41% from carbs

and i drank about 9 cups of water..
[/url]
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby amouse » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:33 pm

had an off day yesterday was psorts day for the kids plus party for my youngest.. and then scouts last night..

I ran around all morning with a group of the kindy kids .. so im not mad with myself.. just an off day..
then had to rush around the shops becuase i actually realised it was my last chance to buy some easter eggs.... lol.. since my baby girl swapped her kindy day to go to sports day.
plus i was doing my bit for the school fundraising committee.. lol

anyway heres the damage
1823 cals
41% of the calories are from fat, 14% from protein, 45% from carbs

and about 4 buckets of water.. lol.. i refilled my bottle that many times i lost count
[/url]
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby amouse » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 pm

today was going fantastic food wise until............ cadbury creme egg need i say more... yum!! lol but only a lil extra damage lol ..

today was the last day of school so the kids had a special easter hat parade .. it was very cute they all made there own hats.. then they had an extended playtime so Leah wanted to stay for that too so i didnt get out of the school until 12.30 and then early pickup today was 2.10.. lol .. but i did come home to have a decent lunch.. b4 heading back to the school.. then tonight was the easter firworks.. was great. :)

1637 cals
26% of the calories are from fat, 27% from protein, 47% from carbs
lots of water..

3-4 hours of walking today
[/url]
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby Shalimar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:35 am

I heard fireworks last night. I wonder if they were one and the same.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby amouse » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:57 am

they are luanched of the roof of target south gate plaza every year just after the shops close on the thursday .. :)
[/url]
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby Shalimar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:38 pm

Musn't have been the ones then as these ones were a lot closer.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby amouse » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:16 pm

yesterday was a day i would rather forget my mood was low my mind was screaming for junk and i listened .. lol

STupid but heres what happened..

iI weighed myself mid week and saw 110.2 on the scale.. i was so excited but thought id hold out till wiegh in day it will surely be more of a loss then weigh in day came yesterday morning ... and i was 111.2 oh my was i bummed ,,, i had expected more even if it had still been 110.2 i woulda been over the moon.. im so sick of feeling stuck.. and for the scale to go down and back up again.. in the headspace i was in yesterday broke my resolve ..

3 cadbury creme eggs and a great big back of chips later ... and 1500 cals after only eatin g breakfast and then the junk..
I was not happy at all.. but i did decide then and there it was gonna stop.. the choc got my mood up and i went and cleaned my house ..

spent the rest of the day dancing around the house cleaning it.. oh yeah but a word of warning dont be and stupid as me and mop and dance at the same time.. with the window open.. for all the neighbours to see..

there i was singing dancing and mopping my lounge room floor and there was my neighbours looking staright in pointing and laughing... and as they did .. what did i do... ONLY slip on the wet floor and end up on my back... flat on the floor.. i dont know how but in the process i managed to throw half the bucket over myself.. and got up completly drenched.. by this time my neighbours were wetting them selves and headin over to my place to see if i was ok ....

I didnt hurt myself.. but it was hilarious and so so so so embarrasing..

i ended the day with 1952 cals
32% of the calories are from fat, 14% from protein, 54% from carbs
and 3 hours of dancing around the house like a fool ... lol
and you cant tell me it wasn't good enough exercise becuase today every muscle in my body hurts... lol
[/url]
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby amouse » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:25 pm

Today im feeling much better i realise i hadnt had a single cup of coffee for a few days .. and had been feeling low and headachy so i had one and now i feel back to normal...

the weight issue i now realise was because my period started today.. that would account for the kilo gain from midweek to yesterday , plus another reason for mood and icky feeling..

and im not pregnant.... hooooray... OMG what a relief.. i have felt crap for about two weeks almost everyday and sick in the morning to boot.. plus bloating , censored and short tempered... oh and the fact i was over 2 weeks late..

Hubby had the snip when my daughter was born but never went back to the doctor to find out if it was 100% so there is still that worry .. especially with the way i was feeling.. phew..

so on to next week... ..

Hubby comes home wednesday night for the week so the kids are really lookign forward to that.. me too .. :)
He works in Gove (nhulumbuy) way up on point of the northern territory .. he does 4 weeks work 1 week home.. so i cant wait :)
[/url]
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby amouse » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:46 am

Had a fabulous but almost completly naughty easter.. now i have the rest of the week to undo some of the days damage lol

no regrets though gotta have day off and have some fun at easter.. i really need behave now though.. not expecting any weight loss this week but dont want a gain.. will have tro see how TOM treats me .. and if i stay bloated or not. :)
[/url]
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby Alexandra » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Glad you are feeling better. Don't worry too much about the easter treats! It's just a matter of getting back on track! Best wishes for next week! Alexandra :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby amouse » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:30 am

Great day yesterday did over an hour on wiifit and over an hour on sport too and im feeling it today ... lol... oh yeah i go all out on the wii .. no pussy footing..

1329 cals
25% of the calories are from fat, 31% from protein, 43% from carbs
12 cups of water
[/url]
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Next

Return to Personal Progress