It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:55 am

Free Newsletter

Amy's Journey

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Amy's Journey

Postby milkyway » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Hi Amy and welcome to WLF. I have been on hols for a few weeks so just now catching up on all the newbs :)

Wii is a lot of fun, eh? Time flies...
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby amouse » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:46 pm

ty guys im doing ok.. had a kid sick with gastro last night so no sleep and nothing but bread in my house today,... and white bread too boot so im just a little over but not too bad considering all three meals had bread in it.. lol still managed to balance it out a fare bit .. though only 2 serves of veg for the whole day and no fruit.. quite simply becuase im a mum on my own with one kid with ghastro and they other only 8 so.. cant leave em too it to nip up the shops .. Luckily my hubby is coming home tonight from work.. yippee... cant wait and i have him for a whole week b4 they get him back again for another 4 weeks.. seem a tad unfair.. i should have him more.. lol 2 weeks home 3 weeks work would be much nicer anyway i want be on the forum that much for the next week.. will be on my usual fun with hubby and the kids.. wooohooo for school holidays :)

26% of the calories are from fat, 29% from protein, 44% from carbs
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wq07Col/]
[/url]
On your journey it doesn't matter how long it takes to reach your destintation . What matters is getting there!
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby Alexandra » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:23 am

Enjoy your time with hubby and the kids - hope jnr is feeling better :shock: It's a hard job being a mum - I have trouble fitting in looking after myself, I have no idea how mum's do everything! Make sure you fit a bit of you time in there :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby amouse » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:22 am

Yesterday wasnt too bad cal wise.. hubbys first day home usually means some sort of rubbish will be consumed.. lol..

But not too bad really a bit to carb heavy though.. i love carbs.. lol.. if only they loved me too .

I have bought white bread because he is home and the one i choose seems better then my usualy multi grain wholemeal ..

Its the low gi high fibre loaf from bakers delight

here is how 2 slices of the bread compare i still think the country grain is better it would have more nutrients in it being that it has the seeds and is less processed but anyway .. i think it makes a good treat.

BD wholemeal country grain 2 slices (75g)
191 cals
2.6 fat
8.6 prot
29.6 carb
1 sugar
5 fibre

BD hi-fibre lo-gi white bread 2 slices (79g)
172 cals
1.1 fat
6.6 prot
30.5 carb
0.9 sugar
8.3 fibre

oh yeah and i lost 500 grams this week depsite choccy eating and TOM.. lol
[/url]
On your journey it doesn't matter how long it takes to reach your destintation . What matters is getting there!
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby Alexandra » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Well done on the weight lost this week - that's great especially at one of the hardest (ok the second hardest) times of the year! Great work. A little chocolate now and then is not a huge disaster - it's all about balance and staying on track! Best wishes for the coming week :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby think - thin » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Half a kilo at Easter is a great loss I believe. Well done !!!
JESSIKA

Start Weight (2.1.09) 89.6kg
29.3.09 - 84.4kg
18.4.09 - 87.3kg :(
Total Loss : 5.2kg
think - thin

Postby amouse » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:56 am

Had my hubby home all week and we had a great time.. despite the fact it was school holidays and there was kids everywhere.. lol We took the kids to the threatre to go see monsters versus aliens.. and it was so packed you couldn't get in the door.. so we didn't go in.. They were both fine about it i was really suprised . We went to the video store instead.. lol.

We went to the wildlife sanctuary and Leah fed the emus off her hand all by herself.. lol.. i put my hand out only to drop the food on the floor and run from the wrotten birds... lol She has no fear .. that bird was at least 5 times her size , it really was a lovely day at the park the kids got to pat the koala and feed the kangeroos and poteroos and we walked around it for about 5 hours then went to the mt lofty summit.. what a view.. breath taking.

we actually bought hubby a car too.. he has been without a car for 18 months.. lol I sold his car and mine to get a better car when he first went to work away , there was no way i could keep driving around in my old car without him here.. it broke down more often then it went and there was more wrong with it then what the car was worth .. it was an old ford meteor 84 model lol . It needed a new head , exhaust ,clutch , battery and radiator , and it also had eletrical problems ( the wipers and head lights woukld only work when they wanted to and if you wanted the airconditioner on you had to jiggle the key ever 5 seconds to keep it running.. lol .. ). So when he left i bought a 2001( burgendy) corrolla and i love it :) .. so yeah on the weekend we went car hunting and ended up back at the firt car we looked at and then bought it..

He got a 2002 (silver) subura impreza wagon nice car but i discovered my boot is bigger lol we oput the kids bikes in the boot to take them down to a school to ride there bikes.. and they only just fit in his boot when i get them in mine easily.. lol His is taller but mines deeper.. Its funny when i was car hunting every car i looked at that was the first thing i checked out.. the boot size .. Being a mum with a pusher and shopping and all the other crap we need to take out with small children it was my main priority to get a big boot and my corrolla certainly fits the bill.. its a long body hatch back .. his impreza wagon and my car are almost the same length but his engine space is bigger and i think there is more room between the seat in his car too and the head room in his car is very tall .. where as my head hits the roof of my car if i sit in the back .. lol and im not very tall at all.. lol

anywa we had a great week took the kids to parks and bike rides.. basketball hoops and wilflife parks and out to dinner and lunch a few times and i still got my kid free aqua class :) ..... hey only a few days till they are back at school.. yippeeeeeee...
[/url]
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby amouse » Tue May 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Im back in full swing right now..

got everything in my court food and exercise wise

wednesday 1247 cals
thursday 1251 cals and 50 min aqua class
Firday 1482 cals and 30 minutes wiifit
Saturday 1835 cals and 30 minutes elliptical
Sunday 1663 cals and 30 minutes wiifit , 60 minutes walking
Monday 1848 cals and 30 minutes wii fit
today 1225 cals and 30 minutes walking and 60 minutes of swimming laps (fast)

this for me has been a very successful week i have acheived all the goals i have set for myself and am pleased as punch
[/url]
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Well done, Amy! It's great when you meet all your goals for the week. You're doing really well!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby amouse » Mon May 11, 2009 11:24 am

I have had a bad week end but instread of regretting im gonna own it.. i plan to burn off the extra cals and get myself back on track .. This is part of the new me.. im in controll of my own destiny.. im in control of my weightloss and im gonna make up for my indescretaions the plan is to do an hour this morning on the elliptical
and do the same tommorow to burn off 1200 calories and then take both today and tommorow down to 1200 cals for the added 600 calories im over due by.. im balancing my cals for the week from wednesday to tuesday that way i can sway things a bit for bad and good days .. since i have both .. doing this last week i managed to loose 900 grams.. so if a take responsibilty for it i hope to do the same this week.. though i complelty blew this week end no regretts just guts and hard work and it will be a memeory not a regret .. :)
[/url]
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby Shalimar » Mon May 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Good luck with it Amy, I hope it works in your favour once again :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby amouse » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:09 pm

i have had a pretty good week weigh in tommorrow and i feel like i got my game on.. so everything xed i have a loss this week ....

today(thursday) i did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 9.5 kms
50 minutes and 16 km wednesday
20 minutes and 6 km tuesday
60 minutes and 19kms on monday
and 30 minutes 9kms on friday .

im very pleased with this since its the school holidays and im running around like a headless chook as well ... :)

we will see on the scales in the morning.....

I have been trying a higher protien lower carb thing this week and that has just lead me to feeling ill.. so changing it up again in the morning after weight in...

will have fruit and all bran for breaky instead of egg and kangeroo sausage .... its not working for me...

I would rather loose weight slow then lose becuase i feel sick... plus with the higher protien i have bathroom problems... lol
[/url]
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Previous

Return to Personal Progress