It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:47 am

Free Newsletter

Tabatha's personal progress.

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Tabatha's personal progress.

Postby Tabatha » Wed May 27, 2009 11:37 am

Well our first challenge is up and we both did very poorly to say the least. So we have changed our plan of attack on how we are going to do things. Every 5kg loss we are each going to do something more personal for each of us. What I mean by this is my 5kg losses rewards is different then my friends rewards. My is this

95kg- A new top or some nice pants.
90kg - All out at the hairdressers.
85kg- 3 hours of free time (friend is going to take the kids for me for three hours on day so I can have some time to myself. I will do the same for her when she reaches 85kg.
80kg - $1000 scrapbooking voucher is back since no one won it last time :?
75kg - Something really big like a scrapbooking retreat because this is my goal weight.

There is no time limit it is just when we reach is goal. I am still trying to lose about 15kg by Christmas and the total weight loss by valentine days.

Best of luck for everyone.
Tabatha

Postby Tabatha » Wed May 27, 2009 11:38 am

$100 gift voucher not $1000 but $1000 woulde be nice. lol :lol:
Tabatha

Postby Tabatha » Sun May 31, 2009 6:31 pm

Will time to gt back on track. It is funny now quickly you can lose "the zone" very quickly. I am focus but so tired. Kids are keeping me up most night and afew hours sleep just inn't enough.

Been doing a lot of soul searching this week and reading to find and easy way to montior me chocolate addiction. :wink: No fancy cure yet. Wouldn't it be nice to just wake the size you want to be. Where is the good fairy whne you need her????? 8)
Tabatha

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun May 31, 2009 7:14 pm

If you manage the find the size fairy please send her my way when you're done!

I know how tough it can be to maintain your enthusiasm for weight loss when you're sleep deprived. I hope your kids let you get some sleep soon.

With the chocolate cravings there are a few things you could try:
1. Portion control. Rather than buy a block of chocolate, get those packs of fun sized bars and only allow yourself one per day. Store them well out of reach so you're not tempted to help yourself to more!
2. Lower calorie alternatives. Many people here satisfy their chocolate cravings with one of those low-fat hot chocolate sachets that you can get from the supermarket. I think they're only 100 calories or so and they find they don't need any other chocolate after having one.
3. Dark chocolate. It's so rich it's not as moreish as milk chocolate. You can have a couple of pieces and feel totally chocolated out.
4. Dark Belgian chocolate. Just as rich as the dark chocolate in tip 3, but bloody expensive. When you're paying $10 for a block you want to make it last as long as possible! :lol:

Good luck! I'm sure your mojo will come back once you get some sleep.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Tabatha » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Weigh in came today and I am very happy with the the results. 99.1kg
Tabatha

Postby Tabatha » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:43 pm

weigh in today: 98.7kg. I am really happy with that. I seem to be losing about 1/2 kg per week so I feel I am doing really well.

Only 3.2kg before I hit my first goal and then I have decided to treat myself pamper at the hair dressers. so the count down has began. :D

Best of luck to everyone.
Tabatha

Previous

Return to Personal Progress