It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:33 pm

Free Newsletter

DANNI is back...

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

DANNI is back...

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Mon May 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Hello all, well I'm back after many months of dodging this forum but I haven't made a lifestyle change yet and still weigh the same as I did last time I was logged in. But I'm ready for a whole new start and I know I can do it this time. Just reading thru all these blogs gives me inspiration to get on track and become a happier and healthier person. I'm sick of my weight holding me back from living the life I wanna lead. I can't even go to an amusement park for fear I won't fit on the ride, or do the bungy jump when I was recently in NZ cause I didn't want my family to know how much I weighed and I thought the cord wud snap. I have missed out on so much just cz I get too tired, puffed and dnt wanna be rejected cz I'm too fat to do all the fun things. So it's time I made a difference. I currently weigh 128kg and 5 days ago I started on Duromine to give me a kick start again. Weekly weigh INS here I come!!! Any advice, healthy eating plans, and exercise regimes will help me in my way!! Was also wondering if anyone else on here has been on duromine and done no exercise but still lost weight? Joined the gym yesterday - can't wait to get into it.
This is the start of forever. . .With faith i can succeed

- Danni XoXo

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZ8ypqd/]
[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Re: DANNI is back...

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon May 04, 2009 4:59 pm

Welcome back Danni. Good luck with the gym and the Duromine. I look forward to reading about your progress!

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Mon May 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Thanks Ali I appreciate that and I'll be sure to keep my progress updated. Had a bit of a naughty day today and gave in to eating maccas :( but I have been gd all week so hopefully there will still be a loss. Shall weigh in each Wednesday :) ur close to ur goal it's amazing. Good on u!

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Wed May 06, 2009 10:54 am

Ok so i adjusted my ticker from what it was 6 months ago. How depressing to have put on WEIGHT since then :( i cud of been close to my goal by now. Im so stupid for going back to my old habits :(

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby Czarina » Wed May 06, 2009 12:47 pm

There's no use worrying about the past, I did that for a long time, but realised that it does you no good. So don't worry about that! Just look at the future and do what you have to do now. :D
Czarina

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Wed May 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Yea good point. But grrr just makes me mad at myself ! You know...feels like time wasted but lucky im still young and can make this change before its too late. :) gurrreat ! so have u ever been on duromine? or just done the eating and exercise regime?

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 06, 2009 11:16 pm

It's great that you've made this decision while you're still young. I'm 35 and started my weight loss journey at 32. I wish I'd started years before! So definitely don't kick yourself for 'wasting' any time. Now that you've made the decision to lose weight you're not wasting a second longer and that's the important thing!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Czarina » Thu May 07, 2009 11:04 am

No, I've never been on Duromine. I wanted to do things the natural way and on my own steam. I'm not into taking any unecessary drugs, especially drugs that can have such nasty side effects. I find that doing things the CK way, I wouldn't need anything to control the hunger, as I get to eat so much anyway! I would also worry how my body would react when the medication is stopped...
Czarina

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Thu May 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Thanks EWQ! I kno I guess I'm lucky I didn't leave it too late...but hey dnt be too hard on yourself ur still young too ;) not over the hill yet. Def sticking to this change this time :) getting the edge to jump on the scales but think I might become addicted n wanna check everyday lol haha :)

Yea well I understand bout y u chose not to take the duromine. But I'm lucky to not have many side effects. CK will prevent me from going haywire once the tablets stop cz like u said it's a lifestyle change. :) congrats on losing so much without the aid of simple exercise n eating well

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Sun May 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Uh oh! lol had a naughty weekend....when I was good practically all weekend !! I had hungry jacks twice...on fri nyt and Sunday lunch (due to my excessive drinking sat nyt & it being the best cure for a hangover. But out of all that I was still within my calorie limit each day so I didn't over eat....just ate and drank the wrong things worthy of my calories:( I hope I still lose this week when I weigh in on Wednesday! I'm on day 12 of duromine...almost 2 weeks and those minor side effects I had in the first few days have disappeared :) hmmmm just had to fess up to my naughtyness....hmmm. But other than that hick-up, so far so good :)

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon May 11, 2009 2:13 am

Good to hear you kept within your calorie limit, even if you ate some high calorie foods it's good that you didn't eat too many calories. Alcohol often prompts me to make bad food choices too. On the upside once you get used to eating a certain way you start craving salads and lean protein as your hangover buster of choice. I kid you not!

Good luck with your weigh in on Wednesday.

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Jolean » Mon May 11, 2009 2:56 am

my hangover cure is a bazaar one but it works for me everytime
Gastrolite icy poles.. hahaha you know the icypoles you give to little kids when they are sick to put back all the good stuff into their bodies??? well them. not the drink (there is a drink too) so next time you get a hangover and feel like hungry jacks again. give these a go. they work everytime for me :)
and evilwombatqueen. I hope to get to your place of craving salad. i really do!!! I have to talk myself into them still
Starting weight = 85kg
Mini goal = 70kg
overall goal = 60kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wTvvPcC/]
[/url]
Jolean

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Mon May 11, 2009 12:10 pm

Somehow Ali I find that really hard to believe...but I'm sure I will get to that point eventually haha. I'm not really a salad person but I LOVE my veges...even though my whole life I have been fat, I have never lacked veges. My friends think I'm weird that they are my fav food lol once less of a habit to kick I say :) but yea I guess it's positive that I stayed within my calorie limit...but there was no exercise over the weekend (whoops) :P the only exercise I did was lifting the drink to my mouth hahaha! But yes....I hate that a hangover immediately cries out for greasy takeaway :(

Thanks jo appreciate that :) sounds like a fab idea. Can u get those iceblocks at any supermarket...like woolworths etc? Hmm that's a hangover cure I actually wudnt mind trying ;) how's ur weight loss going?

Had vandalism done to my car sometime last night (both me & my housemate) discovered spray paint and shaving cream and eggs all over our cars this morning. So been busy with police and cleaning it off....so pissed off and haven't eaten breakie yet (not in the mood for food can still feel my blood boiling)! Grrr....and we live in quite an upper class area and it's quiet...I just don't understand :( cud the start to my week be any worse :(

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby Czarina » Mon May 11, 2009 12:38 pm

I had a bit of naughty weekend myself, so you are not alone! I wasn't too bad in the way of calories, but my sodium levels were pretty bad!

Bummer about your car, I hope your week improves!
Czarina

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Mon May 11, 2009 12:41 pm

Yeah I kno wat u mean...I feel guilty but hey! It's the past..and this is about moving forward :) sodium levels sumtimes get me...I try to make the best options..gotta love CK!

Yes I'm still so buttered about my poor car. Sum ppl in this world are animals :(

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Next

Return to Personal Progress