It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:12 pm

Free Newsletter

Michelle's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Michelle's progress

Postby Michelle23 » Wed May 06, 2009 10:17 am

Hi,

I started trying to lose weight about 8 weeks ago by eating healthy food only. I did not too bad for the first 2 weeks by doing this but then i read up on calorie counting etc and now I "think" I know what I am doing and have been doing much better since.
About 3 weeks into my weight loss I found out that my husbands oldest daughter has got engaged and her engagement party is in July, well did this spur me on..... Every time I am tempted I think of that party and how nice I want to look and feel for it so it has been a great motivator especially when I have a bad week like a did this week. I will not be at my goal weight by the party but I am determined to do everything I can to be damn sure i look as good as I possibly can by then.

When I saw my weight loss of 300 grams this week I thought "what a waste of a week" but I will put it behind me now and do my best for next wednesday's weigh in. Any way I just felt like a rant so i thought I would write how i am feeling in here.

Michelle
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6RaUn4/]
[/url]
Michelle23

Re: Michelle's progress

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 06, 2009 11:26 pm

300g is a good loss! The numbers on the scales are going down and that's the important thing. If you didn't show much loss this week it means you'll probably have a bigger loss next week. It sounds like you're doing really well so far. Keep up the good work!
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Personal Progress