It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:45 am

Free Newsletter

Caz's Chaos

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Arghh - Feck!

Postby cazzastrophic » Sat May 16, 2009 8:05 pm

I was doing really well! Fantabulous actually! My period has hit Image and I craved everything in sight! Nothing, NOTHING was going to stop me from getting my hands on every bit of food in this house! I ate, then ate some more, then just to be sure, ate into oblivion!

Funk it!! I am now orbiting into a zit hell and I basically feel like crap. All that good food was actually working. I felt better, fitter and healthier. The last 2 days have reassured me that greasy laden fried food does nothing but make you feel like you need to crap semi truck from your bowel!!

I haven't felt like exercising with the flow of Mississippi between my thighs but I will force myself out later tonight. Hubby (Johno) has been a rain of support. What would I do without him? He is trying his hardest to understand and keep me motivated but he will just have to ride this one out, just as I do.

Tomorrow is another day. I am not even going to bother noting my daily intake of food. I will just put the last 2 days down to PMSing with a vengeance and I will continue on like nothing happened! Now to go and move that truck!

Re: Caz's Chaos

Postby Shalimar » Sat May 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Caz we are in the same boat by the sounds of things, I have been hankering for a big, fat creamy cake of some (or any) description and it has been on my mind all day. Normally these things don't bother me but as hormones are running rampant at the moment it has been constantly in the back of my mind. I haven't given in but I did have a meringue nest with some light aerosol cream and frozen rasberries, that will have to do.

Good luck to you in controlling those calorie laden thoughts and well done on the "just getting on with it" attitude :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.

It has all been downhill

Postby cazzastrophic » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:50 pm

I gave up. Majorly! I have had a bad time of things and really blew it this time. I do not know what happened. One bad day led to another and the next thing I knew I was back on the road of self destruction. :|

Lets see if I can get back on track.

Postby onthedecrease » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:59 pm

best of luck getting back into it! keep us posted how you're getting on :)

Postby Gutsy » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:53 am

Don't worry, at least you are back,that is the first step in the right direction. Best of luck with your weight loss jouney!

Postby lng86 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:27 am

How can you fail if you never give up?!?!

Come on... you can do this... It is about moderation. Having a freddo frog on a daily basis is not the end of the world... Seriously!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)

Out Of Control

Postby cazzastrophic » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:52 pm

This post has nothing to do with weight loss.
I am really distressed. I suffer from GAD and I am feeling out of control!!

I had gone to visit a friend for a few Christmas eve drinks. I was telling her about my family's intention to move to a new state at the end of next year. My hubby is in the Military and our turn to move is coming up. Out of nowhere she tells me that she has received a message and it was a warning to me. She claims she receives "messages" paranormally, and she has visions. She tells me that my hubbys younger son, who is 19 and who my hubby has not seen in almost 7 years, is out to get me!!! She tells me that he is going to kill me and that I need to take her warning seriously and never be alone with this young man. She tells me that she sees him killing me out of anger as he blames me for his mum and my hubby breaking up. She claims he is very angry and harbors an extreme amount of hatred towards me because of what his mother has been telling him. His mother, my hubbys ex wife, is very angry still and very volatile towards us and she believes that he is going to take revenge out for his mother upon me. Now having said this, I did tell her about 3 months ago of my concern for this lad as my hubbys eldest son had called and mentioned that AJ ( son who is meant to kill me) was angry towards me and felt he needed to take out revenge on me for his mother as he blames me for their breakup. So she already had this information but claims that she had received this message before I told her this.

I have been crying and trying to make sense of all this. This woman has been known to cause trouble here and there and I am not sure if she is playing with my head or if she is truly serious. If she is serious, why the hell would she come out and tell me in that way. This has done nothing but scare the hell out of me to the point I cannot sleep or think straight. I am now scared to move, I watch my back and I am even getting to the point of breaking my relationship up with my husband to prevent any harm to myself or family.

I have a fear of death, which she knew nothing about, so as you can imagine having this fear and being told you are going to die a horrible death has just manifested this fear so much that I cannot function properly!

I did try and talk to her over this to explain to her that what she had said has made my life basically a living hell and I do not want anything to do with her. She declined She has now turned it around back onto me and is telling people that she is going to make my life hell at the University we both attend due to the fact that I came across as a nutter because I flipped out, when she was just trying to be a friend and warn me.

I cannot think straight and I am usually a level headed person who can sit down and work things out. Right now I am a mess

Postby Shay » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:39 am

Ouchie, you poor thing! She doesnt sound like a very nice person. My humble advice is to not ruin your relationship over something like this.

I think some counselling may be a good idea, they'll teach you so tips on how to manage this sort of situation. In terms of her making your life hell at uni: well as someone whose both a student and a staff at a university, i can tell you firsthand that there are very serious rules when it comes to harassment at unis. The person she'll hurt the most is herself when she tarnishes her records, or worst still, gets expelled.

Just take a breath hun and start thinking of ways to fix this situation. She's obviously taken advantage of your situation and info that she'd known beforehand, trying to pass it off as a 'message'. Speak to your hubby, let him know how upset you are and that you'll both need to think of a way to fix this situation.
Had my baby girl Leah on 13/12/10!

Weight at 40 weeks: 81.5kg
SW 4 days post-baby: 74.4kg
CW: 67kg

1st mini goal: 72kg - DONE!
2nd mini goal: 70kg - DONE!
3rd mini goal: 67kg - DONE!

4th mini goal: 64kg

Return to Personal Progress