It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:57 am

Free Newsletter

Ishti's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Ishti's Progress

Postby ishtiaque.tg » Sat May 30, 2009 5:58 am

Hey everyone,

Today, I am here to admit that I am not happy. I am so very unhappy. I don't want to be in this skin anymore.

I had started gaining weight since i was 10 and have never stopped. I have a 38 inch waist which I hate with all the hatred I have. I have "man-b00bs". I have a buttock as big as ...i don't know what....And heck, I hate everything about my body.

Today, I am very upset.

Well, I have a girlfriend of 4 years whom I love with all that I have. I can give and take anything and everything for her. She's perfect...she's beautiful, funny, charming......shy....caring.....naughty....everything...she has all the good attributes a girl could have....... and acting as an icing, she has a perfect body too..... She's also madly in love with me...... there is absolutely no problems between us......

But....what the heck!.........................

I feel that I don't deserve her. I feel like sum kind of crap in front of her. Whenever anyone comes to know that "Ishti" is her boy-friend, everyone makes a smug face. I hate it.... I love her, for god's sake!.... But I dont want things to be like this anymore. I am tired! I Want to DESERVE her. I want to be the Best she can get. I don't want her to settle for anything less than the best and I want to be that guy who can dress proper, talk proper and think proper whenever around her.

I am so much in love with her. And , I am embarking on this journey of weight loss and healthy living for MY SAKE!!!

I cannot live with the fact that my love has settled for anything less than the best.

I love her so much... she's always gonna support me but I want understanding from people who are already in my shoes...I really need the support from you lovely people. I will do everything in my power to give her the best she deserves.

Grr...did i say I lover her a lot here? lolzzz.....but I really do love her a lot....

So, help me out guys and shout out whenever you feel like it.

****************I am gonna live life like you have never lived before****************
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2zQjUY/]
[/url]

Starting Weight : 105.00 kg
Final Goal Weight : 70.00 kg
Current Weight : 89.00 kg
ishtiaque.tg

Re: Ishti's Progress

Postby ishtiaque.tg » Sat May 30, 2009 3:47 pm

So...the last post was basically the reason why I am gonna start losing weight.

Now , here's my plan...

I am gonna work out every single day. Some day a bit more, someday a bit less.

I am gonna do cardiovascular exercises 5 times each week. I am gonna run for 5 mins at speed 7.5 km/h. And then, i am gonna walk for 4 mins at 4.5 km/h. I am gonna keep this up for one hour 5 days a week.

In addition, i have also joined a gym, where I can work with weights to actually tone up my body. I love to work out. I am not gonna over do anything but I will have to keep pushing myself until I reach my goal. I hope to work out 14 hours each week.

Oh, and btw, my dietitian is my mother who is superbly supportive. She gives me food in one bowl and does not let me take second helpings. She is such an inspiration. Actually, she is very over-weight but she gained because of her being very sick almost throughout the year. God bless her soul.

Anyways, I really hope to lose some big weight this week. Until then, take care all :)
[/url]

ishtiaque.tg

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat May 30, 2009 4:02 pm

It's awful to hear how you feel you don't deserve your girlfriend because of your weight. She loves you. That's the only thing that matters. My fiance thought the way you do when we started dating and it really upset me to hear him put himself down like you are doing now. You need to be able to see yourself through her eyes, not through your own self-hatred or insecurities. She probably thinks you're the most amazing person to walk into her life. She won't care about what other people think because she knows she's happier than she's ever been with you. And above all she would want you to be happy. Happy with yourself, happy with her and happy with your relationship. If you want to lose weight then that's fine, but you have to believe that she loves you regardless of your weight. If you believe anything else then it's really not putting much trust in her.

Good luck with your weight loss. It sounds like you have a healthy plan put in place. I hope you start feeling better about yourself soon!

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby ishtiaque.tg » Sat May 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Thanks Ali.... You are right.... I should trust her... I really do love her... Thanks :)
[/url]

ishtiaque.tg

Postby BBgal » Sat May 30, 2009 10:34 pm

All I can say is AWWWWW. I really got choked up reading your post, I felt this way about my partner before I started on my journey too, it is a horrible way to live and I congratulate you for wanting to give her what she deserves .... A happy, healthy, self loving partner that will embrace every part of your lives in the future . You sound like you have the biggest and best weapon for you to lose the extra weight you have.... love. I really wish you all the best and if you ever need any support just hola!
SW: 99.9kg ( how close was that to triple digits) 4/11/08
CW: 72.2kg 20/06/09)
GW: 60kg ( Will re-evaluate then to see if I want lower)
BBgal

Postby ishtiaque.tg » Sun May 31, 2009 12:42 am

AAAAAhhh.......Love..... *drools*........ Gonna work hard now!!!

Thanks Gal :)
[/url]

ishtiaque.tg

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun May 31, 2009 6:08 pm

Yeah, I agree with BBGal. You sound like an absolute sweetheart wanting to make yourself better for your girlfriend. I honestly think that's what makes a great relationship, both people asking themselves each day "What can I do to make things even better for the person I love?" Sadly I used to do that with cooking, which is what made my fiance and I gain a lot of weight in the first place! :lol:

I hope things go well for you!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby ishtiaque.tg » Sun May 31, 2009 6:39 pm

I am doing great today. Woke up at 7.37 am. Geared up for a run in the park. Ate half a biscuit and a glass of water and I was off! It was 8.03 by then.

I jogged and walked alternately after every 5 mins. I stopped at one place and also did 70 crunches (dat was hard) and I came back home at around 9.15. Had a piece of roasted chicken and green veggies and 4 slices of bread. Feeling great right now. Gonna head to the gym at around 4 pm and gonna do some weight training and hopefully a spinning class too. I am aiming to lose around 600-700 calories in my first 2 weeks.

Wish me luck!!! @_@
[/url]

ishtiaque.tg

Postby Amethyst » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Good luck. Not that you seem to need it. I'm glad you've found someone so wonderful to love. It's the best feeling. Just be sure not to starve your body.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wx5Tquf/]
[/url]
Amethyst

Postby ishtiaque.tg » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:10 am

Hey all,

I am having a very rough week. Fights with my honey, fights with studies... oh and btw, I am gonna get a C grade in Chemistry on the exam i have on the following 8th, 9th and the 10th of this month. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have been hitting the gym but i haven't been that much of a hardworker. Barely worked out. Feeling guilty and down right now. There wont be any great improvements this week.

Grr.... Pray for me lol.

:mrgreen:
[/url]

ishtiaque.tg

Postby ishtiaque.tg » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Okay, this is my third week here. Today was my weigh in and I am one kg lighter now!

Yay!!!

I have started running and gym with full and complete authority now. It feels so darn good!! My friend has also joined me who works out and also helps me out during crunches. We have a give and take agreement. I help him and he helps me :)

My girlfriend has gone abroad for this month and i am hopefully gonna see her in the second week of July. IN that mean time, i am going to do my level best to get back as much in shape as possible. I wanna reach 80 kgs. I know its a very hard goal to reach in 1 months time but i won't give in. I have to reach 80 kgs and i am going to work my a$$ off!!

I am also hoping to wear a pant which has waist of 34 :twisted: :twisted:

Currently I am wearing 36.

So, wish me luck!
[/url]

ishtiaque.tg

Postby ishtiaque.tg » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Routine that I will follow from the 10th of June till 30th of June:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday: Wake up at 6 - Have a biscuit and water - Go to gym - [ warm up - weights - spinning ] - Have breakfast - Rest - Study - Take very small lunch - Rest - Go to gym - [ warm up - tread mill - natural runner/cross trainer - stepper]- Back home - Take snacks - Rest - Study - Take dinner - ............

Monday: Wake up at 6 - Have a biscuit and water - Go to gym - [ warm up - weights - tread mill - natural runner ] - Have breakfast - Rest - Study - Take very small lunch - Rest - Go to gym - [ sauna - 15 laps in swimming pool - jacuzzi ]- Back home - Take snacks - Rest - Study - Take dinner - ............

Tuesday: Wake up at 6 - Have a biscuit and water - Go to gym - [ 500 calories in natural runner ] - Have breakfast - Rest - Study - Take very small lunch - Rest - Get out of home and socialize - Back home - Take snacks - Rest - Study a lot- Take dinner - ............

Wednesday : Wake up at 6 - Have a biscuit and water - Go to gym - [ warm up - weights - tread mill - natural runner ] - Have breakfast - Rest - Study - Take very small lunch - Rest - Go to gym - [ sauna - 15 laps in swimming pool - jacuzzi ]- Back home - Take snacks - Rest - Study - Take dinner - ............

Thursday: Wake up at 6 - Have a biscuit and water - Go to gym - [ warm up - weights - spinning ] - Have breakfast - Rest - Study - Take very small lunch - Rest - Go to gym - [ warm up - tread mill - natural runner/cross trainer - stepper]- Back home - Take snacks - Rest - Study - Take dinner - ............

Friday: Revise studies and go through the internet and learn more about weight loss and weight maintenance.

Saturday: Wake up at 6 - Have a biscuit and water - Go to gym - [ warm up - weights - Special work on core area] - Have breakfast - Rest - Study - Take very small lunch - Sleep - Take snacks - Rest - Study - Take dinner - ............
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

These 20 days will be the worst and the most challenging days of my life. But these 20 days will transform me from a person who is scared of weight-loss to a person who will own weight loss. Its gonna be hard and I am ready to take the heat.
[/url]

ishtiaque.tg

Return to Personal Progress