It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:55 am

Free Newsletter

I WILL be a size 12 by Christmas....

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: I WILL be a size 12 by Christmas....

Postby becs » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:27 pm

Hmmm I'm a bit worried about weigh-in tomorrow morning - haven't done very well with my eating this week, today has been no exception. Am going to have to ramp up the exercise somewhat, think I might start a new EA Active 30 day challenge to try and keep me motivated. I'm getting a bit frustrated at being stuck around the 75-76kg mark, I know that I just need to wait out the plateau and then my loss will continue... but it's still so damn FRUSTRATING!
Starting weight: 87kg
Goal weight: 65kg

becs

Postby becs » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:52 am

I decided to skip my weigh-in this week - although I've had a few good days I've also had a few bad days this week, and I have a feeling that the bad will overrule the good! Have decided to stay away from the scales for the week, eat healthily and exercise and see what happens...

becs

Postby becs » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:38 pm

Whew what a weekend! I've been on my own at work this weekend, the others in my department all somehow ended up on leave at the same time so I ended up doing the job of 3 people! It's been incredibly busy, which is good because I've hardly had the chance to snack, let alone have lunch! Still not looking forward to weigh-in this week though, am really struggling with the whole weight-loss thing. Maybe it's time to have a break... but I did that last summer and ended up piling on 4 of the 7 kilos I'd lost. Still seriously considering getting some reductil from the doctor this week, maybe it'll give me the kickstart that I need to get back on track.

becs

Postby becs » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Jumped on the WiiFit this morning for my first weigh-in in two weeks - haven't even been jumping on the scales so had no idea of what was going on! Haven't been eating very well this week and have done no exercise, so happy not to have a gain! Shows I've mastered the art of maintenance... still got a fair way to go tho!

Last week: 75.7kg
This week: 75.6kg
Loss: -0.1kg

becs

Postby becs » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:15 pm

So I've been eating pretty well the last couple of days - apart from pancakes for brekky yesterday that is! Got back into jumping on the scales daily (doh!) and am happy not to see the numbers rise like they normally do when I'm back in Perth. Feeling pretty proud of my willpower last night - went lawn bowling with the gang then out for Vietnamese - steered clear of the cheap bowling club beers and drank nothing but coke zero, then had a yummy chicken & steamed vege dish instead of a red chicken curry for dinner - even managed to avoid the rice!

Off down to Margaret River tomorrow with one of my mates, we decided that it's about time we actually did something with our breaks and got out of town instead of just bum around town for our week off work. Planning on eating healthy and doing some walking and kayaking when we're down there... hopefully we manage to stick to our plans and not get led astray by all the wineries...

becs

Postby Czarina » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:46 am

Do NOT resort to Reductil, it will not teach you anything! Why poison your body with drugs you don't need, I have heard very bad reports about that drug...besides, you are so close to an healthy BMI, your doctor would have to be pretty dodgy to prescribe it to you!
Czarina

Postby becs » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 am

I was feeling a bit impatient this morning, so I brought my weigh-in forward a day (although technically I'm a week late cos I skipped it again last week!)

Last week: 75.6kg
This week: 75.0kg
Loss: -0.6kg

Pretty happy with that, 75.0kg is back to my lowest weight in a while (although I did hit it briefly back in September). Now my challenge is to try to get below the 75kg mark... should definitely be able to do it as long as I display a bit of discipline...

becs

Postby emmer138 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:51 am

good work! i need to kick my own ass too lol been slacking!
WEIGH-INS
9/12/2013 - 93.7kg

GOALS
To reach 91.7kg by 23rd Dec (2kg loss / BMI 32.11)
To reach 87kg by 27th Jan (7kg loss / BMI 30.46)
To reach 81.7kg by 17th Feb (10kg loss for Soundwave 2014 / BMI 28.61)
To reach 78.7kg by 31st March (15kg loss for my birthday / BMI 27.56)
To reach 75kg by 19th May (18.7kg loss / BMI 26.26)
To reach 70kg by 4th August (23.7kg loss / BMI 24.51)

emmer138

Postby becs » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:27 pm

Thanks! I know what you mean tho about needing an ass-kicking, I've been so slack lately! Managed to get rid of the on-call phone tonite for the first time in over a month so had a couple of beers, now I'm kinda happy that I decided to weigh-in this morning instead of waiting til tomorrow!

Really REALLY want to try and lose a couple more kilos before Christmas - I've got a friends wedding in Jan back in NZ, haven't seen most of the guests for a couple of years so would be nice to be back near my pre-Perth weight... maybe I should get back into my exercise again.......

Oh yeah - and I've been doing a bit of clothes shopping lately... and there's a few size 12s starting to creep their way into the front of my wardrobe :D

becs

Previous

Return to Personal Progress