It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:24 pm

Free Newsletter

Onthedecrease's Spot....

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Onthedecrease's Spot....

Postby onthedecrease » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Hey everyone,

I've decided to start my own progress area where I can detail my diet and exercise each day and any random musings that pop into my head. I will start recording everything on Monday, once I start back on CS and Im feeling a bit more positive about everything- it truly is awful how people can bring you down and just really cut you to the bone.

So here's to a new and better me- one physically and mentally stronger than ever before. :!:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvgjwLj/]
[/url]
onthedecrease

Re: Onthedecrease's Spot....

Postby DeeEm » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:30 pm

I look forward to following your journey :)
Debbie
Start Date: 28 Mar 09
What I want to achieve:
1st Goal - 10kgs (end of May) - Reward: Wii Fit DONE
2nd Goal - 12.1kg (June 11 - DH's Birthday) - Reward: Reward enough in itself! DONE
3rd Goal - 15kgs (Aug 3 - DS's Birthday) - Reward: My Fitness Coach (Wii Fit) DONE
4th Goal - 20kgs (Mid-October for a wedding) - Reward: New clothes!
5th Goal - 30kgs (Christmas) - Reward: a digi-cam? Not sure.
DeeEm

Postby onthedecrease » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:05 pm

Thank you!! :D
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby onthedecrease » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:18 pm

Well Monday has come around and that means it's time to start recording my journey on here. I have weighed in this morning and have recorded a gain from the last time I weighed, I have also take measurements so I can keep a track of them when the scales arent showing much change. Stats are as follows,

SW: 125.2kg
LW: 89.1kg
CW:92.1 so a gain of 3kg :( Im pretty shattered to be back in the 90's but im going to work my butt of to get back into the 80s again and then on to the 70s.

Measurements:

bust- 100cm
hips- 104cm
Upper thigh- 67cm
Lower thigh- 54cm
arms- 36cm each
waist1- 87cm
waist2- 105cm :oops:

Now for a little bit about me, Im 21 turning 22 in two weeks tomorrow, I started my journey just after my 21st birthday after seeing photographs and video from my party and just remembering how bad I felt that night makes me want to redo my 21st. I bought a wii and wii fit out of some of my birthday money which really kick started me on my journey, I lost just under 11kg in the first month of just using the wii fit and watching my diet, then Iturned to celebrity slim to help me along. I have been on Celebrity Slim off and on for about 9months and have enjoyed much success. As of this morning I am back on the shakes but only doing one for breakfast and low carb healthy meals/snacks for the remainder of the day (I dont think I have the will or the strength to go back on the shakes full time at the moment.

I have recently joined the gym so Im now exercising daily in both the gym and a number of classes which i am thoroughly enjoying! Im hoping with the combination of the gym and diet I can lose the last 25kg and just begin to enjoy life.

Thanks everyone for listening and I hope that people enjoy following my progress. I will update my weight and measurements each monday.

otd :)
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Well done on your weight loss so far, Onthedecrease! Good luck with those final 25 kilograms. Considering how well you've done so far I'm sure you'll lose that weight before you know it.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby onthedecrease » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Thanks EWQ I really hope so, it does get a bit tiresome after so long lol but I guess like all good things it worth waiting for :)
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby onthedecrease » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Just thought id check in and let everyone know how im going so far this week, diet wise not to bad at all today Ive been pretty good :)

exercise

Monday 1hour gym- cardio, weights, stretchs and floor excercises.
50mins water aerobics

Tuesday 1hour gym- cardio, stretches and floor exercises

Wednesday 1hour gym- cardio, weights, stretchs and floor exercises
50mins water aerobics

Thursday 1hour gym- cardio, stretches and floor exercises
-body balance (my fav)

Friday will be- 1hours gym- cardio, weights, floor exercises and stretches.

Saturday- having a rest day

Sunday- going hiking at halls gap
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Wow OTD, you're a machine with the exercises!!! You'll be at your goal in no time! :D
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby onthedecrease » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:39 pm

thanks miss jo :D if you think this week was good should have seen me go last week I ended up doing 6hours in the gym and 8classes on top of that and got told by a rude person (not on this forum) i was doing to much and it wasnt necessary that half an hour per day was enough- so i toned it down a smidge, but ive only just joined the gym 2weeks tomorrow and im LOVING IT and i never thought i would say that. :shock: :D
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Wow, no wonder you haven't got time for pump :lol: you're doing so much already! how do you have so much time for gym?! you get up early to go as well?!

half an hour per day only? it seems so little. ooh i just joined last week! lol i'm on break from tkd so i joined and i'm hoping to keep going along with my tkd. i'm a mean fighting machine atm, but come year end i'll be a lean mean fighting machine!

gym is awesome, i used to go ALL the time before tkd, then i got bored of gym, i am starting to fall in love again! :wink: what kind of classes do you do? just the aqua and body balance?

Postby onthedecrease » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:52 pm

lol im a uni student, about to start my final semester YAY, currently on mid year break which is why i have so much free time lol. Thankfully this semester all my classes are off campus so I wont have to adjust the timetable to much for that.

yeah thats what i thought so there was no way i was going to cut my hour down or drop to many classes, i have an instructor at the gym who planned my in gym program and the cards get signed by one of the pts each night and if they had a problem with how much i was doing they would tell me- so that advice was one of the main reasons i left that forum and just use this one.

Aqua and balance are definatly my favs they are a fantastic workout- if you can fit in a balance i so reccomend it- one balance class for me burns roughly the same cals as two aqua classes. Im trying to do at least 2aqua a week as i love the water, last week i did four aqua, 1 pump, 1step (bleugh hated it) and 1balance this week ive only done the two aqua and a balance but im going to try and squeeze in pump tomorrow.

wow tkd you must be fit, i dont think i could do that, im glad your enjoying the gym as much as me its nice to know im not the only pain junkie out there lol
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:57 pm

ahhh how i don't miss uni :D I graduated last year. Best day EVER!

and you're right, if the experts aren't saying you're overdoing it, why would she/he? glad you came here instead though! people are great here! :mrgreen:

How many cals does a balance class burn? You should try body attack! and combat! i love those 2 classes (as well as pump of course)... You didn't like Step? I haven't taken one since i've been back at gym, but i used to love that class.

Yeah, I'm not as fit as i used to be though... i used to compete hehe and i was national champion in my division in 06. then i went on and put on 15 kgs :oops:

and yes, i love the pain from training, haha CZ and i were talking about that the other day.

Postby onthedecrease » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Afternoon all, well this morning I weighed in and was pleasantly surprised and im now nearly nearly back out of the 90's again, feeling really good and hoping for a great week ahead.

sw: 125.2
lw: 92.1
cw: 90.3 which means a loss of 1.8kg :D

Measurements also brought a pleasant surprise.

Bust: 99cm -1cm
Hips: 104 -no change
Upper thigh: 67cm- no change
Lower thigh: 50cm -4cm
Arm: 35cm -1cm
Waist 1: 83 -4cm
Waist 2: 96 -9cm :D all up a total loss of 1.8kg and a loss of 19cm from my body so I am very very very pleased :)
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:46 pm

That's a great loss for the week, OTD. Congratuations on getting to the final stretch of your uni degree. Unless of course you do what I did and sign up for postgraduate studies, in which case you'll feel like you're condemned to spending the rest of your life studying. :lol:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby onthedecrease » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:26 pm

Afternoon all,

well weigh in has come around yet again. Im pleased with the results all things considering, have been really crook over the last week (still am, and its my birthday tomorrow :( ) combined with a less than ideal diet and I wasnt able to work out as hard as I usually am.

SW: 125.2
LW: 90.3
CW: 89.7 so a loss of 600grams which is nothing to be sneezed at :D

Im not expecting very much for the week ahead but I will keep my fingers crossed and keep an extra careful eye on my diet to compensate for the loss of exercise.

Thanks all for listening folks. otd
[/url]
onthedecrease

Next

Return to Personal Progress