It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:52 pm

Free Newsletter

Diary of a Self-Confessed Fat Chick

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Diary of a Self-Confessed Fat Chick

Postby onthedecrease » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:14 pm

Well done Debs- I was wondering how you were going. My fitness coach is a really good work out to so you will really love it! Well done on reaching that goal ahead of schedule your doing sooooo well hunni. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvgjwLj/]
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby DeeEm » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:51 pm

Thanks heaps, Stace. Have been busy so haven't been posting much... but, yes, on track and reaching my goals which is great.
Got heaps of compliments on the weekend (we were in Melb and Geelong) which was really nice. I know I still have a long way to go but it's great when people notice the hard work :)

I also signed up at the gym today.... bit exciting! The challenge is getting there though - not always easy when I've got two kids and the creche requires at least a week's notice (eek!).
Debbie
Start Date: 28 Mar 09
What I want to achieve:
1st Goal - 10kgs (end of May) - Reward: Wii Fit DONE
2nd Goal - 12.1kg (June 11 - DH's Birthday) - Reward: Reward enough in itself! DONE
3rd Goal - 15kgs (Aug 3 - DS's Birthday) - Reward: My Fitness Coach (Wii Fit) DONE
4th Goal - 20kgs (Mid-October for a wedding) - Reward: New clothes!
5th Goal - 30kgs (Christmas) - Reward: a digi-cam? Not sure.
DeeEm

Postby DeeEm » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Ok... August was a complete write-off!!

At the start of the month, the entire family came down with a cold. Nothing major - but I felt SO run down and had to deal with two kids that were so very, very snotty and grumpy (also up several times a night with them so sleep deprivation was a killer).
Just as we all started feeling slightly human again, we got some strange gastro bug. I had two vomitting kids.... then the hubby got it... then I got it. URGH!
Again, we started to feel slightly better and a virus hit leaving us feeling headachey and lethargic. I tried to go to the gym and ended up with a thumping headache - not good.
So I've sort of gone up and down on the scales by about 2kgs as this month just hasn't really worked on the diet.

It's a new month though. I'm finally feeling better. I had a successful workout at the gym this morning and I felt good about pushing myself. It's time to train my body back to eating CS friendly food so I'm getting stuck right back into it this week. Bring on the nice Spring weather and a re-inspired Debra!
Debbie
What I want to achieve:
2nd Goal - 12.1kg (June 11 - DH's Birthday) - Reward: Reward enough in itself! DONE
3rd Goal - 15kgs (Aug 3 - DS's Birthday) - Reward: My Fitness Coach (Wii Fit) DONE
DeeEm

Postby onthedecrease » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Oh you poor thing, no wonder you havent been around. That gastro bug was going around up your way, my cousins all had it in Ararat as well which is unfortunate, Glad your feeling much better now. How are you finding the gym? Hope all is well and best of luck for a much better month :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvgjwLj/]
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby DeeEm » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Hey Stace,
Loving the gym. They're pretty friendly out here - much better than my last gym back at home. I didn't feel like I fit in there.
I went again today and the kids were stoked. The creche has turned out to be a good little extra activity for them - that only makes my life easier. It can be really hard to keep kids entertained in winter! LOL
I struggled a little today as I went nuts on the wii yesterday (did the flexibility focus on my fitness coach... blimey!) so I was still a bit tender from that. Oh well... still made the most of the hour. Just wish i could get there more often. At the moment, 3 days a week is about as good as it's going to get - even then it's a struggle.
Debbie
What I want to achieve:
DeeEm

Previous

Return to Personal Progress