It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:49 pm

Free Newsletter

Fattychops- Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Fattychops- Progress

Postby fattychops » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:55 pm

I've decided to keep a thread to record my progress of how much I have lost (hopefully) each week. Monday's will be my weigh in days.

20th July -1.4kg
fattychops

Re: Fattychops- Progress

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Good luck FC! I look forward to reading about your progress here. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby fattychops » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:01 am

27th July -0.4kg

I haven't done all that well this week. In fact I've only just managed to get rid of the 2kg that i put on about 3 weeks ago so I'm still around the 20kg total mark. I need a bit of a shake up diet wise. I am thinking of going on a meal replacement program for a few weeks to get the kgs moving again... Im just not sure about it.... I want real and lasting results. But I guess with all the exercise ive been doing... bit confused about it.

Anyway, the plan this week is to exercise every day and tweak my diet and drink lots of water, I never make it to 2lt, I'm lucky if i have 2 cups!
fattychops

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:10 am

That's a good loss for a week, FC. Good on you!

If you do a lot of exercise there's a chance it's increasing your appetite and you might be eating more calories than you are burning. Have you looked at the calorie and fat content of what you're eating? I used to think I was eating a healthy diet until I worked out that my portions were WAY too big and the 'healthy' food I was eating was quite high in fat (and recently - sodium, so I'm now cutting down on salt too).

Personally I think that 400g per week is a good healthy weight loss rate, so I don't think there's any need for major tinkering. Drinking a bit more water is always good, but let your thirst guide you. Don't go force feeding yourself water because there's no benefit in that!

You're doing really well so far, FC. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Shalimar » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Thats a great loss, well done :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby fattychops » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:06 am

I Forgot to come in here on monday and cant remember what I weighed.. anyway, its been pretty up and down, AF is here and I havent done any exercise this week. Feeling yuck!

my loss since last update is -0.8kg

Current weight: 87.4kg
fattychops

Return to Personal Progress