It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:15 am

Free Newsletter

julie's progress or (lack of) rant page

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby Dolly » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:07 pm

Good to have you back Jules!
Dolly

Postby KimE » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:43 pm

Welcome back Jules! :D

What do you mean 'blew up' like with smoke and such?

I had that happen with a hair dryer once. There was smoke coming out of the socket and flames and do you know what I did. Threw my hands in the air and screamed for my husband. :roll: I completely did the stereotypical girly thing which surprised even me and gives me a good laugh to this day. :lol:
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:13 am

LOL no but if it did i would have screamed down the house . The power button on the modem spat the dummy and wouldnt work ... Having a 10 yr old how constantly turned it on and off didnt help lol . now i have a sign saying dont turn off modem lol . My bro also comes in when im at school and uses the puter so it has many hands lol .... All is fixed now i just gots to get back on track although i must say i havent put on any and have only lost a couple od 100 grams .....Back to daily tracking of my WW points . I also had that bad flu which was horrible .. went through the whole family apart from my mum cause she had the influenza needle lol smart lady
.Hope to catch u all soon
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:26 am

that happened with out modem. if they have sent you out a siemans modem -theyre crap! we ended up going out and buying our own netgear modem. it works heaps better. now we have two siemans modems we dont use!
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:33 pm

Damn has any one had one of those days where they think of chucking it in . Today has been one of those days . I feel like dropping out of uni and hiding in the bush away from everyone and everything . Just a bad day i guess and it is essay time to STREEEEEEEEES . I just think sometimes maybe i have tried to take to much on in a short space of time and am not really ready for it . On the diet side i have been over points 4 days in a row . (By about 6) i know i have to knuckle down but its just so hard
Sorry for the rant guys.

Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:49 pm

Hi Julie

poor thing. i have had those days where i think i cant get through it all! and its so stressful and you just want to give up. but giving in is worse than not giving in! take it easy and just focus on one thing at a time. do something for yourself like hire a dvd an take a break from the uni work or have a nice bubble bath (my favourite)

keep your chin up i believe in you!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby corolla_chick » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:50 pm

i found doing uni and trying to loose weigh at the same time really hard.

something about stressing about assignments and pracs just makes you reach for the junk food!! (and i didnt have kids to think about)!

good luck with it :)
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby KimE » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:30 pm

Hi Jules

Yup I know just what that feels like. Kate has some nice ideas....a little bit of time just for yourself. Recharge so you can get back into the foray.
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:02 am

Well hello strangers . Im back in the fold lol . This is my first day of freedom lol i have finally finished my first year of uni . With alot of ups and downs but i finally made it ( and still slighty sane ) all essays done and no exams (hee,hee i picked the liberal study with none )

ok now to bring you up to speed . After falling of the wagon badly (and skinning my butt, knees,hands ) i jumped back on and have been really sticking to points no coke no alchol and just a handfull (small) of gummy bears ... my secrets addiction i have now lost a total of ........ 6kg i am so stoked shocked and boy i nearly fainted as i have been holding of on the scales untill i finished uni .

And another first is that i have joined the Uni gym :shock: i have my first appt on wednesday to work out a program . I must say i should have done it while i was there all year lol but the skinning kicked me in the pants lol . When i went to speak to them i did ask
" u dont just have skinny ppl in here" and they say " noooooo we even have 60 yr old lectures" lol that helped. And the fact that there was only 12 pll in the gym and classes have no more than 25
My kinda class .

Well i will keep u up on how it goes on wed

Chers and laughter
julesImage
hushpuppy

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:31 am

oh yeah and i had to add that i now have this hanging in my room on the wall as incentive i want to try to fit in at xmas it is a tight size 18 i cant even do up the zipper yet
Fingers crossed
Cheers Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:50 am

Hi jules

congrats on the loss mate, and joining the gym- it takes courage to join i bet! you are doing really well and im glad that you have done well at uni. the dress looks beautiful and there are still 62 days til xmas so i reckon you can do it matey! yay!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:09 pm

Hi Jules

Glad to see you and well done on your great weight loss. That is fantastic and now you have some time for yourself, even better. Joining the gym is a great move and I hope you enjoy it.

All the best. :D
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:06 pm

Congratualations on both counts there Jules! That is a beautiful dress and I reckon you will do it by Christmas!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:45 pm

nice new avatar jules! yay!!
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:39 pm

lol thanks Kate . Thats me my family call me munchkin cause im short and round but my bro thinks i waddle like a peguin on a bad day so its pretty appropriate
Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress