It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:42 am

Free Newsletter

julie's progress or (lack of) rant page

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby Ally » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:08 pm

keep going Jules!! YOu sound mega busy and sometimes there just ISN"T enough time in the day to have 'me' time!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:44 pm

Ok time to fess up big time
Over the last week no only have i done little exercise but i have managed to eat a whole block of dove chocolate (and it isnt easter yet )

I guess thats just a blip on the scheme of things but its a bloody big blip . I did manage to get down to 95.6 which is just under a kg loss. With Essays on the roll for uni i have been mindlessly snacking while hitting the books . I know i should have fat free snacks n such but the motivation has flown the coop here well and truly .

Found out this week that mum is selling the house to move into a unit which is a good thing cause it means the kids and i will have our own place again but on the flip side i havent lived alone since i split with the x and thats a good 3 years so its a bit daunting . i have been running round trying to organise paint ect to spruce up mums house before sale .

Am going to see the gym at the uni and take a trial of 10 sessions before i sign up to a full program . I just dont have the will to exercise at home at the moment and i have to pass the gym everyday when walking home so hopefully it might push me in the right direction .

Sorry for the ramble guys
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:35 am

hey jules you arent rambling!! thanks for sharing that with us. dove is such nice chocolate i really know where you are coming from when you cant stop at one piece you have to eat a whole block!! how about we both make a pledge together not to eat any chocolate til easter?! im sure we will both enjoy it more when easter rolls around :) let me know and ill do it with you :)

as for your mum moving, thats great news! dont be scared or anxious you will do great on your own. i love being by myself. when i was a teenager my mum and stedad went away a lot and i was looked after by my older brother and it was wonderful having the place to myself!!! you'll get the hang of it. and im sure helping to spruce up your mums house it will keep you busy so you wont be snacking lots.

keep going jules im proud of you :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:47 pm

yep, I agree - you're not rambling! and besides, that's what we're here for :)

sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment - don't beat yourself up about small slip ups...

i'll join the no chocolate til easter club too, sounds like a good idea! (and i also indulged in some cadburys on the weekend :oops: )
Mandie

Postby slimmindown » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:37 am

Jules its a lot to take in uni and your mum moving out, dont be to hard on yourself. You will really like living by yourself I reckon it is nice to have the freedom to do what you want when you want.
I'm in on the no chocky till easter, i have resisted those darn easter eggs sl far and it hasnt been easy.
I am having my favourite given to me for easter, a humpty dumpty, and boy am I looking forward to it, i'll probably share it with my flatmate but I am going to enjoy it so much more than snacking on eggs everyday like I did last year :shock:
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Ally » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:07 pm

Hey Jules...keep going darl...I think you are doing an amazing job!! I understand about eating the whole block of dove choccie....it is very nice!! The best thing to do is just put it behind you...don't even think about it, move on and make your next choices healthier!!

We are always here for you mate........

OOh I want in on the Easter pledge too please!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby hushpuppy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:16 pm

Thanks guys u always put a great smile on my dial . yup im in the no choccie before easter lol
Here at the moment tassie is getting colder 6 at night and maybe 14-16 during the day and going down rapidly . I have moved the bike n stepper to the lounge so now i have to get on it . I have made the improvent of reading while stepping lol its a sight but it helps to not thnk about it time wise . I have so much reading this year my head is constantly in a book . And i now have reading glasses ( hey at least i can look smart lol ), pic is coming up soon so look out
Thanks again guys
Luv yas all
Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:21 pm

whoohoo pics! i love them! sounds like you have made some great changes there jules and with the bonus of getting that reading done. i have a few harry potter books to read before the new one comes out so im reading fast! haha

make sure you sign the pledge section for the easter pledge :)
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:27 pm

All pledge up Kate . Thanks for the heads up
Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:00 am

Gday all
feeling much better this week although the scales didnt move . I did exercise 3 days this week + walked to uni and back two days ( third day it was raining) . Yesterday i stacked 2 mtrs of wood ready for the fire and boy is my back muscles tellin me today . I have some more coming just not sure when . Going to start painting hopefully next weekend so thats extra exercise . Hope u are all well
Stay safe
Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Justjudy » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:04 am

I remember stacking wood for the fire when we had one. I also got to split it, it really is great exercise. It would be interesting to see how many calories you would burn doing it. I suppose it would be an alternative to the gym, if you couldn't go that day.

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:05 am

id love a trip to tassie- it sounds so relaxing with fires and all :)

glad to hear you are feeling better this week jules, it sounds like your back into it and im sure you will have a great loss this week coming mate :) *hugs*
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:36 pm

LOL kate i hate the fires . They are warm once u light them but are messy and i hate stacking wood lol ..

Anyways
I was thinking about my weight as of late and looking back at my progress or lack of lol . I have decided to take a couple of weeks sabbatical. I think there a few things from my past that are really hindering my attempts to lose at the moment . I feel like its two steps forward and 4 steps back . I have an appointment next week to see a professional ( good word for shrink lol) to see if i can break through some of these barriers that are holding me . Its not only in my weight loss but i think it is starting to affect other things (ie nightmares , lack of sleep ect ) anyways i will be popping in from time to time to check up on my guys (lol) so no slacking off lol

Love n freindships
Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby milkyway » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:39 pm

Hey Jules -- wishing you all the best and really hope you can tackle those issues that are holding you back. Don't be a stranger! We're still here to support you 100% :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Mandie » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:28 pm

best of luck jules.. we're here if you need us :D
Mandie

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress