It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:57 pm

Free Newsletter

julie's progress or (lack of) rant page

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:54 am

yeah dont leave us forever jules!! i love hearing how you are going. we would be lost without you. never really thought of the whole mess part of the fires :? id like it more if someone else did all that stuff haha.

keep us updated with how the professional goes. dont give up hope, it might do wonders for many aspects in your life right now jules. chin up mate you are so inspiring
kate_turner2000

Postby Dee » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:36 am

You're spot on there, Jules. Losing weight is about so much more than not putting junk food into your mouth. It's really important to find out why you gained all that weight in the first place so that you can move on from that and keep it off for life.

Best of luck, and don't forget to jump on if you need to sort through anything - we're always good for a chat.
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby KimE » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:26 pm

Hey Jules, all the best with whatever you decide but I hope you come back regularly so we can see how you are. This is a great place to vent if you ever need to and we are all here for you no matter what.

Dealing with issues that are affecting many parts of you life sounds like a good plan of action. Remember to be kind to yourself along the way.

*Hugs* :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:29 pm

Good luck Jules, we'll miss you being around the place for a couple of weeks! :) I hope the 'professional' helps you begin to sort out the issues you feel need attention, and good on you for taking the massive leap to see someone in the first place - that takes guts!!!!

Remember we're all here if you need us :)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:36 pm

Still here guys . i will fill u on about my first Professional visit lol after ( cheating on uni puter at moment don't want no stickies ) . i have caught up on some of the threads . Sounds like u are all going great guns . Hey kate on 4 days till BB lol and counting (exciting aint it ) will catch up with u all a little later in the week
Take care
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:56 pm

looking forward to hearing all about how things are going for you jules in a more drawn out fashion hehe

yes i know!! i am going to be sitting on the edge of my seat on sunday night thats for sure! giving my opinions on everyone!
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Tue May 01, 2007 3:51 pm

Hidy Ho all . Yup its me the one MIA lol . Well things have been going ok for me the last couple of weeks . I have been going to the Professional once a week and boy have we got through some many problems .
Lots of things have come to the surface about my childhood , my fathers death and why i have been having relationships that always cut me to the bone and send me on the donward spiral .(pm if u want to know more ) dont want to bore you .
Today was another milestone . Myself my SIL and my brother have all joined a local gym where we will be working out together 3 days a week . I have a bet with my Brother on who will lose the first ten kgs the quickest lol so i have something to spur me on and motivate myself with plus i want to woop my SIL butt lol . I have my first program write up on friday at 11 am . So i will fill u all in on how that goes . Hopefully this has helped me deal with my food problems and i have turned the corner to losing the 30+ kilos i want to lose to be healthy again .
Food wise i am on thw WW program and have been diligently filling in my food diary. I have bought a points book that goes with me constantly (my new bible) and i have been on track for two weeks so when i do my start up for the gym i can tell u my exact weight .
Hope u are all fine and keeping on track . Will sneak back in on friday night and let u all knwo how the gym goes
Love n Laughter
Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue May 01, 2007 3:58 pm

great to hear how you are going jules. you sound sooo busy!! i cant wait to hear all about the a$$ whooping! im glad to hear that things are working out for you mate. we are always here and you know i have you on my msn so if you ever want a chat :) keep up the great work and initiative!
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue May 01, 2007 5:23 pm

Fantastic work Julie, sounds like you needed this time away because you got heaps sorted out!! Well done for facing up to your problems and not running away from them like so many do.

Well done at the gym, you'll get to love it!! That's a great idea having that little competition between your brother and SIL, I'm sure you'll win :D

Good to have you back!!
Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby slimmindown » Tue May 01, 2007 7:32 pm

you sound so positive about your new changes ,it jumps off the screen at me when I'm reading your posts. :D
That is fantastic that you have the support of your family. And I must say a little healthy competition is great. I know you'll woop their butts,and loose a little of your own in the process :lol: :lol: :lol:
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby milkyway » Tue May 01, 2007 8:07 pm

Hi Jules - you really sound a lot brighter than last time :)

That's great you have your bro and SIL going to the gym with you - nothing like having others around to motivate you. You should work out a deal, like the loser has to clean the winner's kitchen :P or something silly like that.

Glad to hear that you're working through your issues too. All the best!
Sandra
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Ally » Wed May 02, 2007 12:57 pm

Hey Jules nice to hear from you darl!! glad things are going in a positive direction for you!! Congrats on sticking to your WW program mate, I look forward to you slogging your brother and beating him to that 10kg!! :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby hushpuppy » Mon May 14, 2007 7:05 pm

Thanks guys
I have ben to the gym now for a week and can say yup i love it . i Zone myself out so that i think of how i will look in my dress (first ) and how 10 kg less will feel . My starting weight is 104 kgs which is going by the gym scales ( 6 kgs higher then my own ) so i will weigh in there each monday and keep u all up to date . This week i have been doing 10 warm up on the treddy at 5.2 level and a 2% incline . Then i have 6 lots of weight machines i have to go through 10 reps each doing it twice and incresing reps 1 for each day . I then do 20 mins on the bike . This week i can do 7.5 km in 20 mins on level two . next week i will try to increase it by .05 kms so it will be 8 kms in 20 mins
Things are looking brighter and i am in a really good headspace now . I keep thinking in my mind how i will get there and the pain is melting kgs LOL
Hope u are all well . Will catch up soon
Love n laughter Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon May 14, 2007 7:08 pm

hey there jules lovely to see you~! glad to hear things are going well for you on the exercise front as well as emotionally and mentally :) we are always here should you need a chat and miss you being here regularly!! take care of yourself mate xoxo
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:11 am

Still Alive here guys lol (just) . Studying hard form my exams . Anbody wanna do them for me lol . Ok well i have been going to gym 3 days a week and loving it . I have my date with my PT next couple of weeks to change the routine . I have lost 4 kgs . Slowly but surely im shrinking lol ( rome wasnt built in a day ) and Jules wont shrink in day either lol .
I now have a goal in mind to help me keep it up . My younger bro and his GF are having a baby due in mid jan so i wanna be a skinny aunty . Its his first so its exciting . Spirit wise it has been going great with few down days and more up ones .
Oh yeah and i have a bet with my PT that this time next year i am going in a ten km fun run here in lonnie . its on here in the next couple of weeks but i have next year in mind. it sounds like a huge run lol . I dont think i have ever run more then a few hundred mts and thats been a long time to lol
I am second in the 10 kg loss for the threefamily members . My older brother has lost 5.5 so im not far behind and i think my SIL has only lost 2.5 so im happy lol . I will endevour to jump on more and stuff just exams on the mind atm lol .
I have been wearing our top to gym so hopefully some more tassie peeps are on here lol .
Anyway love ya and leave ya and get back to the books
Cheers Jules
PS Photo of me in gym clothes being uploaded tomorrow night so take valium before bed tomorrow as i might give ya nightmare (LOL)
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress