It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:03 am

Free Newsletter

I don't want to be fat anymore

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: I don't want to be fat anymore

Postby bodyforum » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 pm

i appreciate ur concern rachael...

wat i believe is that, if you are committed to something from the core of your heart...
there's nothing that will stop u from achieving it...

let it b anything..

so stay firm, i wish u best of luck...

thanks and take care..
Last edited by CronicBadger on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed spammy sig
bodyforum

Postby Booties » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Dear Weightloss,

I think i might have been avoiding this place. And i think i know why. i kinda ignored the whole better eating and exercise thing, but on purpose. Until now.

I believe I have lost weight. I am unsure how much to be exact, because i didn't weigh myself the other day, so i only have todays weight to go by. (i gained a bit while avoiding the forums etc)

Hubby and i sat down on the weekend and planned our whole weeks foods. I am way excited because we followed it for our first day, yesterday!!!!

It isnt a diet per say, but it is more so like a low calorie intake eating plan. But a healthy one.

In the area of exercise, i have been doing a dumbbell routine every single day, thanks to leaving the dumbbells around the place. I also tried my dance dvd again last night, after what seems like years, and as predicted, it caned me! but i felt great. I will attempt that again tonight. I even walked about 30mins today, with my pup, and by the end my calf muscles were killing me (i don't ever tend to do anything slow, i am a rusher or maybe its called impatience :p)

Husband is back on his testosterone replacement (he is low and has a prescription) so he is feeling more normal and is really ready to lose weight, eat well and exercise.

Todays foods are:

Breaky - bowl of museli topped with low fat strawberry yoghurt and an apple.
Morn snack - 2 ryveta with vegemite (the yummy new one)
Lunch - mountain bread wrap containing lettuce, tomato, 1 piece of roast beef meat and salt and pepper.
Arvo snack - banana
Dinner - steamed baramundi (with lemon pepper), 2 small potatoes, 1 serv corn, 1 serv beans

Drinks - cup of tea, water

Forum, I am back! (can't say i will be on here every day, but i am on track once again, 10kgs or so to lose by christmas - i will do it)

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby Czarina » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:14 pm

You can do it, Rach!

Be careful that you do not eat to little, that's almost just as bad for losing weight, as eating too much! Maybe check out the Calorie King website to get an idea of how much food you need.

Have a great day! :D
Czarina

Postby Booties » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Dear Weightloss,

Ok so eating wise i have been doing fairly well. But i did make pikelets yesterday and with the help of my husband (mainly me though) they are now all gone.

I have been doing my dumbbell workouts every single day without fail though. I am proud of this.

My sister in law weighs 1kg lighter than me and she is a smoker. She is doing the Billy Blanks Ultimate bootcamp dvd nearly every single day (without the straps). Now i believe i am more fit than her, i have always been an athletic person and i have an athletic build. If she can do this, I CAN! So tonight I start my dvd workouts (just so happens i own the same dvds)

Its got me fired! And secretly, i am competing with her. Just for me. Its my motivation. I should be able to reach my goal first, because of my build etc, so the race is on.

I know its not about who gets there first and who loses the most etc etc its more about a healthy lifestyle. But this is helping as a form of motivation for me, so i am gunna run with it.

Toodles!

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Previous

Return to Personal Progress