It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:23 am

Free Newsletter

chloes lite n easy & gym journey!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

chloes lite n easy & gym journey!

Postby chloe_icdi » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:39 am

Hi!

so this morning i weighed in for the first time in a while and was horrified!

was 71.8kg and 31.7% body fat. a big jump from when i last weighed myself. im 20 and 178cm btw too.

so as of today im starting lite n easy. feel that this way i'll make sure im eating properly and getting the variety of foods i need. i also am a member of a gym and want to go there 4 times a week as well as in general just walk a lot more.

i will weigh in weekly and post the results here, but also want to check in regularly to make sure im more accountable for everything. i feel like if i have people to report to, it will help me to stay on track.

by biggest problem is with food and binge eating, and i really need to get that on track. i've absolutely piled on the kilos this year and that is definitely the reason for it. if i dont sort this issue out, i know im going to have to see someone about it.

my aim is to eventually get down to 65kg and to do this by early summer would be great.

so thanks for coming by. feel free to check back in and kick my butt if im being slack!

chloe
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6uyvyH/]
[/url]

21/8 ----- 71.8kg ----- 31.7% body fat
28/7 -----
chloe_icdi

Re: chloes lite n easy & gym journey!

Postby B'sgirl » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:17 pm

Hi Chloe & welcome to the forum! :D

You sound like you have a good plan in place & I reckon by sticking to it, you'll be summer ready in no time! I tried Lite & Easy once before & I found their meals to be delicious!

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Re: chloes lite n easy & gym journey!

Postby chloe_icdi » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:57 pm

ok so weighed in this morning and its 80.8

not what i wanted but a loss at least.

im not happy at all actually with the food. i didnt follow it on a few days which im really angry about. ate heaps of crap. i know now what it is.. it happens when im at work. i work as a nanny and all im in an environment with so many little snacky foods. just had a bit but then in my head i had the whole 'well youve screwed up today so might as well totally screw it up and start fresh tomorrow'. that happened 3 days in a row. so i have to not even have a thing. that is my aim for this week. only eat exactly what is in my lite n easy box. they are really yummy anyway so sure i can do it!

did however go to the gym 5 times though so at least that was good.

feel bloated after my few binge days this week and its also that time of the month so hopefully when i weigh in again in a week i'll get rid of some of this water retention and have a bigger loss.

spring is in 2 days so i better get a move on if im going to make my goal of 65 by summer.

will check in more this week too. need to constantly do it to keep me on track.

thanks! x
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6uyvyH/]
[/url]

21/8 ----- 71.8kg ----- 31.7% body fat
28/7 -----
chloe_icdi

Return to Personal Progress