It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:13 am

Free Newsletter

TT's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

TT's Progress

Postby TimidTulip » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:05 pm

I'm posting in the weekly weigh in and daily food diary, but i just want to be able to vent and share my good days here :)

CK is recommending i eat 1890cals per day and do 30 mins of exercise.

I can handle the exercise. 30 minutes doesn't seem alot, i know i can do it. I have the treadmill and wiifit. If i use both each day it'll be more then 30 minutes :)

I struggle with the food intake though, especially as i want it to be healthy foods. I'm not a big eater at any meal. Most of the time i'll skip a hearty dinner and grab a not so nutritous sandwhich or 2 and tub of yoghurt or boil up some pasta and mix it with garlic butter!
I admit i get slack when cooking for myself. I have young kids and i always cook yummy meals for them but i don't feel hungry at the time they are eating and by the time it comes to me eating, the meal i cooked doesn't seem appetizing. When hubby is home on weekends we have a later dinner and i'll eat with no problems and it's usually meat and veg followed by a dessert of some type.

I'll work on it :)
TimidTulip

Re: TT's Progress

Postby court » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Hey TT!
Nice to meet you :)
I knwo it sounds really weird and feels really strange eating so much food I was the same when I started this whole thing but the best way to get through all the calories is to have 6 small meals from a variety of sources..So..grain based carbohydrates, good fats like avo, nuts and seeds and olive oil or marg spread, two fruit serve, some yummy yoghurt and sandiwches packed with tuna or some other form of protein lots of salads and veges..wow what a BROKEN RECORD I am!! But it really does work - filling your body with what it NEEDS rather than what it WANTS and it will thank you for it in the long run!!
Oh plus my number one weight loss tip is WATER...drink it like it is going out of style!!!!!
Good luck xoxox
court

Re: TT's Progress

Postby TimidTulip » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:44 pm

Nice to meet you too Court :)

6 small meals sounds do-able. I don't usually have breaky until 8.30am, i'm up at 6 but have too much to do in the mornings, maybe i should grab something on the run 1st thing then have my normal breaky.

I do drink water like it's going out of fashion most days. I know if i haven't drank enough, i get a headache come 5pm.

Thanks for the suggestions, muchly appreciated xox
TimidTulip

Return to Personal Progress