It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:38 am

Free Newsletter

Kate's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:54 pm

Hiya Kate,

Gosh a lot has happened since I was last here.

You threw a surprise party for Mick- hope he appreciated all your efforts with a hug and kiss :D - I will go have a read details of the surprise party (in the just chatting section?)

I sent you a long email to read.

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:02 pm

hey jen! just saw your email, thanks for the long one i loved reading it! am just getting offline now but i will write back tomorrow when heidi moo has a sleep :) take care and yup the surprise party post is in the just chatting section, much love xoxox
kate_turner2000

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:45 am

*bump*

last week: 76.0kg
this week: 76.0kg

no change this week which i am happy about. its that time of the moment for me and we all know i am having a few hormone related problems which i am getting sorted out. we also had micks birthday party on the weekend i did really well with my eating and i think there was only one day last week where i went over my calories for the day but a lot of the days i was under my calories. the calorie cycling doesnt seem to be making much difference but i think i am enjoying it because i know there are some days where i have a bit more leeway with how many calories i can have.

need to step up the exercise a bit. ive been a bit slack lately. i just feel so tired. but i am going to work on this this week. tomorrow i have to take my car into newcastle for a service. it will take about 4 hours so i am looking forward to putting moo into her stroller and going for a walk for a few hours, maybe grab something to eat and just enjoy each others company and the sunshine- until i have to hand money over for the service LOL.

i was supposed to get my bloods done tomorrow but due to being in newcastle at 9am i cant fast from tonight til tomorrow afternoon as it will make me sick. theyre open saturday so i will pop down and get them done at 8am saturday morning then i can come home and have some breaky.

still enjoying writing down my food diary in my little note book. ive written nice little affirmations in it as well and put some little love letters mick leaves around the house for me in the book to put a smile on my face during those horror moments with food lol.

last weeks goals:

1. exercise dvd every day! didnt do this- whoops
2. follow the calorie cycling thing to a T - doing well with this, but couldve eaten more some days and less on one particular day. will do better this week.
3. be good with food at the party on saturday- yep did well with this, i decided not to have nibblies etc before the sausage sizzle because i knew people would fill up on all that stuff and not eat all the sausages! it was less tempting that way too and everyone was satisfied with a good feed
4. when walking- walk faster!! yes i am doing this! i find i am getting puffed out!!

this weeks goals:

1. evercise dvd everyday
2. follow calorie cycling to a T
3. be good whilst watching the final on the weekend- dont pig out!

kate_turner2000

Postby lng86 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:33 pm

Sounds like everything is working for you, Kate - which is great.

I hope you have fun tomorrow. Whilst four hours seems like a lot of time... It will be so nice to go out and explore!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:57 pm

Sounds like everything is going great, Kate :D Well done on following through with your goals! I think Calorie cycling is more of a 'prevention' thing, to keep your body from plateauing and getting used to the same calorie intake.. But it is great having higher calorie days, it was only right at the end of my weight loss when I was down to 1200cal a day that I ate the same each day because the thought of eating less than 1200cal a day was too much to bear :P :P

Enjoy your walk with moo tomorrow, hope it's lovely weather for it!!! :) :)
Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:13 pm

hi em i think because i was having small gains and maintaining i would do some calorie cycling to give things a bit of a kick start. its nice of you two girls to repsond to my progress section :)
kate_turner2000

Postby corolla_chick » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:24 pm

hi Kate,
enjoy your lunch and stroll with heidi :D
hope all goes well with your blood tests.
we have been getting up and walking most mornings, but now its time for me to walk faster aswell!!
have a good week :D:D:D
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby chubba momma » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:29 pm

Enjoy your walk with Heidi Kate and well done on your progress so far
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:05 pm

thanks girls :) will enjoy my day out with the girl tomorrow :) cant wait til she is at an age where we can go to the movies together hehe
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:26 am

Hey Kate....I hope you have a great day out with Heidi!! I am glad that everything went well with Mick's surprise party....it sounds like you all had a great time!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:43 am

Hi kate - sorry for being a bit slow off the mark, but I'm glad the doc has sent you for tests. It is probably better to wait before changing meds so that they know exactly what they should be changing. Hope everything turns out ok!!

I assume this KFC was ok unlike last time? Can't stomach the stuff myself (particularly not with these gallstones) but it was his birthday so if he wanted KFC, well, there's no accounting for taste!!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby lng86 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:42 pm

Hey Kate,

How was your day today? Hope you two had fun - and that the weather was ok!

Speaking of the movies... You and Mick should go see Stardust together! It was awesome!

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:50 pm

thanks girls
stardust does look fab! i would really like to see it actually
yeah he had kfc i didnt! i am still boycotting it lol. i had a kebab instead and it was beautiful!
we had a lovely day out today. walked down the main street of newcastle for awhile, i brought moo a my little pony because she slept in her cot for the first time last night without the side on it (you can detach the side to make it a toddler bed) and she didnt come out. it was great!
kate_turner2000

Postby lng86 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:54 pm

Aww... she's growing up! That's so gorgeous.
lng86

Postby milkyway » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:25 pm

Hi there Miss Kate - congrats on your continued losses since I've been on hols. Hope you get to the bottom of everything with your doc. I've missed you!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress