It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:18 am

Free Newsletter

My journal

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: My journal

Postby five to lose » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Wow, this holiday eating is just crazy! I haven't weighed properly since Xmas, but will hop on tomorrow to see what the Xmas weight damage is. I did do fairly well in controlling my eating, lots of salads, tried to stay away from all the sweets, but even with being careful I still ate a lot more than I should. And the drinking, oh god dont even get me started on the drinking :roll:

Anyway, today I have been a model of self restraint. Its 40 degrees here though so I havent been out to do any exercise at all. Tomorrow I'm gong out for cocktails, the next day is new years eve, and my birthday is three days later, so its not going to be a particulaly good week diet wise. But after my birthday, thats it, back on track with this all. I want to see those kg's dropping off!

Hope eveyone else is doing ok over the festive season!
five to lose

Postby lng86 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:37 pm

It can be difficult to lose weight over the festive season... Especially with it being your birthday too!

Good luck... And enjoy!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby five to lose » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Thanks lng86 - had a great day for my birthday - lunch out with the family =) Actually didnt really eat too much either, but did have the better part of a bottle of champagne!

Ok, so I weighed this morning - official silly season damage is +0.6kg. Not too bad really! So I'm now weighing 55.6kg. Would like to see myself back down to 55 within the next fortnight. So I think I will set that as a mini goal - to be at or below 55.0 by Monday 18th Jan.

I need to get myself into a better routine eating wise as I start prac on the 18th, so I need to be eating a good breakfast and getting my butt into gear and packing a healthy low kj lunch every day. If I can just do those two things and eat a fairly good dinner I should be on the right track.

On the exercise front, thank god dancing is starting up again tonight! We have had a couple of 38 degree days and I have to say my motivation to get outside and do anything even approaching exercise has been zero. Dance class is air conditioned though, so looking forward to getting back into that tonight!
five to lose

Postby five to lose » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Its been a while since I have updated!
Anyway, have sorted out the silly season damage and most recent weigh in was 54.6kg. That was about a week ago though, haven;t weighed recently as feeling really bloated - that time of the month.

Hoping to get down to 52kg in the next two months before my wedding.
five to lose

Postby miss_viva » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:29 am

Well done on losing a kilo since you last updated :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Previous

Return to Personal Progress