It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:09 am

Free Newsletter

Beautiful Dreamer: My Journey, My Way, My Dream, My Life...

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Beautiful Dreamer: My Journey, My Way, My Dream, My Life...

Postby Beautiful Dreamer » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:44 pm

So, This is the first month of the rest of my life. I think I've done well, and have lost an amazing 4.7kgs! I'm eating more than I have ever done in my life. Which for me is a massive effort. I have been sick with CFS/ME/Fibromyalgia for a very long time, and have never really had an appetite, so I never ate much, and this was causing me to put on kilos upon kilos. And every effort I had previously made, made no difference! I would slog myself out at the Gym for an hour each day EVERY DAY for 12 months, all the while, getting sicker and sicker, and got absolutely nowhere! I may have built up muscle, but didn't lose any weight or inches. It was so depressing! I've tried all the pills, schemes, shakes and nothing seemed to work. My Doctor always said "Nita, you need to EAT MORE, to lose weight! It never really made much sense to me. And it was causing me to spiral out of control. I could barely eat one meal a day, and would just drink gallons of water and have a few cups of coffee for the caffeine, and whatever I did eat was just stored as fat, as my body was in constant starvation mode! So I've found the best thing that has helped me with energy, motivation, and I'm eating!!!! It's the Censored System. I'm really enjoying it, and it's not just a diet, it's a lifestyle, so I will be doing this for the rest of my life and at the moment it is sooooo easy! Of course it will get harder as the kilos and inches come off, but I'm determined to succeed!!! So I hope that one day, I can be an inspiring role model and can say "IT CAN BE DONE!!"

So I wish everyone the best in their weight loss journeys and keep up the good work. And if we all try to help each other out with inspiration, guidance and a helping hand, I'm sure we will all SUCCEED!!!

:) :) :)

Starting weight: 114.9kgs
Current Weight: 110.1kgs
Goal weight: 65kgs
Starting Measurements: Chest: 114cms, Waist: 107cms, Hips: 127cms, Thigh: 73.5cms, Upper arm: 49cms
Current Measurements: Chest: 105cms, Waist: 103cms, Hips: 125cms, Thigh: 67cms, Upper arm: 45cms
Wk 1: -2.1kgs
Wk 2: -1.5kgs
Wk 3: +1.6kgs :(
Wk 4: -2.7kgs :)
Wk 5: -0.8kgs
Wk 6: +0.7kgs :(
My blog:
Beautiful Dreamer

Return to Personal Progress