It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 am

Free Newsletter

My weight loss diary

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: My weight loss diary

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:39 pm

Somehow this morning my weight was down a further kg to 112.5kg. Don't actually believe that, but we'll see if the scales say the same in a few days.
SoonToBeSlim

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Well I got sick on the weekend, spent Saturday arvo and night in the bathroom, end result being the next morning I was 1.5kg lighter. Not really a fun way to lose weight, but I couldn't even drink water without it wanting to come straight back out. At 111kg as of this morning. Going to push hard and make sure I am spot on with eating this week, so I can make sure I reach my goal.
SoonToBeSlim

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Reach my first goal today, a day later than my target, but doesn't matter. Next goal is 99kg by March 1st.
SoonToBeSlim

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:16 pm

Was 109.5kg this morning. Got a tough next few days coming up, work xmas parrty tomorrow night, then 2 parties on the weekend, and my sons b'day on Monday. Goal is to not put on any weight.
SoonToBeSlim

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Things have gone pretty well through this tough little period, was sitting at 110kg this morning, so up half a kilo. Quite frankly amazing with the amount of rubbish I consumed over the weekend. Still have birthday dinner and another cake to go tonight.
I have to say I am also pleased that once everyone left our house (had 2 parties in 2 days at home), that I stayed away from the rubbish food and drinks, even though there was plenty of leftovers.
SoonToBeSlim

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Wow, glad thats over with, now I can go back to concentrating on the next goal of 99kg. The lowest I saw on the scales was actually 108.5kg on Christmas eve, highest I saw was 113kg I think, around boxing day. This morning was 109kg, so I am very happy with that. So 10kg to lose in 2 months now, fingers crossed.
SoonToBeSlim

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:41 am

Alright, had a big workout last night, and have been eating so good all week, down to 108kg this morning. Need to keep this up.
SoonToBeSlim

Postby HappyGirl83 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Great work!! You are doing excellent!!
My journey so far...

Sick and tired of wasting my 20's being fat!!
HappyGirl83

Postby miss_viva » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Wow, you're not far off your goal now, well done!

It's great that you've been exercising a lot and eating well, keep it up! You'll be in double digits in no time :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:27 am

Thanks guys, I'm down to 107 now. Its been slow progress this month, and I have hurt my back again, not from exercising, but from picking up a box that was heavier than I thought. Things are still on the right path, but I don't think I am going to reach my goal for March. Still, even if I only get down to 105, I think I will still be happy with that.
Also setting another goal, this time a bit further in the future. I would like to be down to 85kg by the start of October when we go away on holidays. So thats 34 weeks, and I want to lose 22kg.

Also I am starting lite n easy this week, so we will see how that go's. I'm hoping it will allow me to not have to think about what I'm eating, because its all there already for me, so I won't think about food and decide I want chinese for dinner that night, or pizza or whatever bad stuff. Eating has always been the hard part for me, not getting the exercise done.
SoonToBeSlim

Postby miss_viva » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Good luck for this week, and don't give up! You should be proud that you still managed to lose, even though you had an injury. Any loss is a loss, and a step in the right direction :)

Where are you going on holiday to?
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Going to the Gold Coast, and I'd like to be able to take my shirt off on the beach.
SoonToBeSlim

Postby miss_viva » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:24 pm

I'd like to be able to wear a bikini one day and feel confident :)
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby HappyGirl83 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:56 pm

It wasn't until you said that, that I guessed you must be a guy lol unless there are nudie beaches at the Gold Coast I didn't know about hehe!

I seriously doubt I will ever wear a bikini...even when I was 53kg I never wore one...I have a virgin belly, it has never been exposed to the world!

Have fun at the Gold Coast! I don't live too far from there but for some reason we never go...we always end up in Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast.
My journey so far...

Sick and tired of wasting my 20's being fat!!
HappyGirl83

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Heh yeah I am definately a guy :)

Have been going pretty well on the lite n easy, down to 104.5kg as of Sunday morning. And thats with no exercise at all for pretty much the last month. 4 days left to go this month, so hopefully another .5kg there.
SoonToBeSlim

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress