It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:53 am

Free Newsletter

My weight loss diary

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: My weight loss diary

Postby court » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 pm

how do you find L&E? im considering giving it a go :)
court

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Well overall its pretty good, and I am enjoying it. It can be a bit of a PITA remembering to take everything to work each day, probably once a week I have been forgetting to take something. Bit expensive, for the 1800calorie plan, breakfast, lunch and dinner its about $160.
I've been doing it for a month now, and apart from 1 planned whole day, and 2 planned dinners, I have only strayed from the plan two other times for dinner. So I've had takeaway once in the last month, compared to probably once per week before. Having paid for all the food upfront, and not wanting to waste the money is a big incentive to stick with it.
Its good for controlling portion sizes, because you can't go back for seconds!
Food tastes good, plenty of variety. There has been some things where I have been a bit hesitant to try them, but they usually end up tasting pretty good. Only problem I have with the food is on the days where there is pasta, since I hate pasta.
Oh and I have to add, the first week they stuffed up my delivery, and I had to wait an extra day to start it. Been smooth since then though.
SoonToBeSlim

Postby court » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Ahh ok all sounds good to me!
I have been on Jenny Craig for over 12 months and lost quite a bit - now i feel i dont need the motivation so much as the convenience! I generally dont get home until 8pm so super good to have something to whack in the microwave and top up with some steamfresh veges!
I am thinking 5 days B L & D to start with.
Thanks for your comments :D
court

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Well its all very simple to prepare, the longest wait I've had is for boiling an egg. Everything else that needs to be heated goes in the microwave, longest being about 8 or 9 minutes for the dinners. Very minimal clean up too. I just keep a plate and bowl at work with some cutlery.
SoonToBeSlim

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Progress has slowed a bit, weight went up over Easter thanks to all those eggs, but back down now to 102kg. Still heading on (mostly) the right path. Hopefully will be under 100 in a few weeks. Still having back problems so haven't been exercising.
SoonToBeSlim

Postby miss_viva » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Oh God, I know what you mean about Easter Eggs... they are the bain of my life. Well done on getting back down though!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:55 am

Been a while since I've been on here, so just wanted to update how I am doing. Had a few bad months, being so bloody cold this winter hasn't helped at all, neither has discovering a place that sells amazing BBQ pork buns, I am so addicted to them. So I've been mostly floating around the 103-104kg level, which I think was ok since I wasn't really trying at all, but then after spending a weekend in the city going to chocolate cafe's, and pancakes on the rocks with my wife, I was up to 107kg at the start of last week.
I had to stop things there before I started not caring again, and undoing all the hard work I put in last year and early this year. So I've been back on the diet, and my back has improved a lot so I even went for a couple of runs last week too. Back down to 103kg this morning, and now have a renewed motivation to kick things along again and finally get under the 100kg level before the end of the month.
SoonToBeSlim

Postby SoonToBeSlim » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:50 am

Well not quite at 100kg yet, but weighed in at 101kg this morning, so still happy with that. Maybe by the end of the week, totally looking forward to being back down in double digits.
SoonToBeSlim

Previous

Return to Personal Progress