It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:36 pm

Free Newsletter

Mandie's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:57 am

Definitely, as Kate says, good on you for being accountable - that's the hardest part of it all!!! And well done for wanting to get back into it and setting yourself up a really good plan to follow to make it that bit easier!
Let us know it goes, good luck :D
Em xox
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Ally » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:42 pm

.....love your maintainence badge Em!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:40 pm

Cheers Ally, cute isn't it :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby KimE » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:22 pm

Great to see you again Mandie and good on you for facing up to the weight gain and putting an action plan in place.

It's not an easy road that's for sure so try not to be so hard on yourself. Change your direction and you will end up where you want to be.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Mandie » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:36 am

Okay, the bandage is off, I'm officially free to drive and do whatever I want! Hooray!

Actually, I'm supposed to take it easy on the weights for a while, but I will go to the gym and do leg stuff and light arm stuff until the scar is completely healed from the surgery...

Making some pledges. Check it out in the pledge section :)

...oh yeah, and when I'm at the gym I will weigh in to update my ticker.. I know it's gonna be up a fair bit, my jeans are tight :(
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:20 am

yay mandie i bet you are feeling great now :) never mind about your jeans feeling tight, i find mine are tight if i put them in the dryer :shock: but remember you are being honest with yourself and thats the main thing chicki
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:49 am

Sorry everyone, it's been hectic.

Finding time to record on CalorieKing and pop into the pledge section, but that's about it at the moment - I have a million assignments and I'm trying to juggle Joel-time as well... *sigh*

Will try to post more soon.. I'm lurking though, and will respond to posts if you ask for some medical advice etc...

See you all soon, take care!
Mandie

Postby Maraver » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:04 am

Hi Mandie, congrats on having nearly finished your study and training what an achievement, losing weight will seem like a walk in the park after that, I think your pledges are achievable, hope your arm is soom completely better and I know what you mean about losing your dominant arm, like trying to make a sandwich buttering the bread without holding it, trying to break the loo paper off the loo roll :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby KimE » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:00 am

Don’t stress out Mandie, you can only do what you can do. You’re going to be a doctor so you know you will see something tangible at the end of all of your studies and something to be really proud of.

Now, I’ve got this strange rash…. Just kidding, couldn’t help myself.

Take care of yourself and we are all here for you when you need us. Keep up the good work.
:D
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Mandie » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:50 pm

I'm still trucking along...

Had quite a few assessments and things so I have been a busy girl.. plus the end of the year is getting ever closer so I have been studying heaps.. boo!

Went on a lovely weekend away to a B&B in Busselton (south west WA) last weekend with Joel, it was really nice just to get away and relax. We even went for a walk along the beach, so got some exercise in.. (actually we got a lot of exercise in.. but that's not really for this website lol :oops: )

Going on a camp for final year med students this weekend... then next weekend is my formal dinner.. I got a really nice dress from Intangible (on sale, half off!) last week and I'm excited about wearing it.. its a size 18, but the last formal dress I bought was a 22 so I'll take that :)

It's purple, halter neck, A line from the waist and about knee length.. I'll post pics up after the dinner on the 24th :)

So that's me updated.. I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up with everyone's posts/progress - hope you are all doing well! If you want any specific advice from me or want to talk to me, PM is probably the way to go, as I am only checking this relatively infrequently at the moment..

til next time, take care :)
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:52 pm

cant wait to see the photos mandie im sure you will look fab. getting your hair done by a hairdresser and all that too? you deserve the treat ;)

was thinking of you when i was on my walk this morning! hope you are doing ok and glad you enjoyed your weekend away. it is something mick and i strive towards but never have the money to do it :( ... nor the babysitter :?

take care of yourself mate
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:54 pm

Hey Mandie - stay well during this busy time. I look forward to seeing your pics :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:55 pm

Hi Mandie, congrats on just about being finished. So wish I was in your shoes right now.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby KimE » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:05 pm

Sounds like a lovely time away with Joel and the extra exercise still counts! :wink:

Can't wait to see the pics of your outfit for the formal dinner I bet you will look georgeous! :D
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:49 pm

OOoh the weekend away at the B&B sounds fab :D I'm so jealous!! Nothing like a romantic getaway hey ;) And I'm sure you burnt off a lot more kilojoules with your 'exercise' than if you went to the gym :P And you had a lot more fun!!!

Can't wait to see the pics of you in the dress, I love halter neck's!!!

Em
zeedeveelgirl

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress